Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9473 times)
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Yes, you should practice trading because in this way you can enhance your analytical skills and critical thinking which can contributed alot in your decision making in trading industry in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Yin my own opinion yes, you should practice so hard in trading in order to enhance your skills, knowledge and analytical thinking
Enhancing these skills will be able to help you to decided better in all types of situation that may come, which will leads you to profit and not loss.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Experience and YouTube videos, there are countless ways to learn to trade online but the ones that I mentioned are probably the ones that will help you out the most. Don't be afraid to make risks and even mistakes while trading because that's how you'll become better at it. Demo trading is also a good practice since you're a Newbie, but I don't doubt you asked for help at a good site, its not even that hard to learn. There are good people out here that are experienced traders and can also help out.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

Demo trading is a really great thing for you to practice since you are just a total newbie so that you would able to get the fundamentals or basics on trading which at the same time you do learn.Trading cant really be learn on a short period of time thats why you would really need patience
It's a step by step, we do not need to rush everything because trading is a long journey.
Even if we learn the basic there are still chance that we do mistakes so in that case we have to be realistic and see
that possible things so every time we make mistakes we are open to correct it and that will help us to grow in this world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

If you realy want to do trading you have to prepare you self for atleast you know what is the basic in trading and the golden rule of trading which is BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH. In order to do trading you have to learn the basic by watching video tuturals and reading blog in the internet.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

First you have to know how to sign up an acount to some exchanger like binance, bittrex, poloniex, coinexchange, cryptopai and many more crypto currency exchanger.
Second you have to deposit in that acount and wait a few minates to credit your acount.
Third you have to find which coins do you want to invest make sure that this coins is in low price before you buy it.
You can now start trading, Good Luck and Happy Trading.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Google is your best friend. So obviously, I cannot teach you here how to trade technically. My advise, don't give up to learn how to be a successful trader. You can always learn from your mistake to avoid bigger loss in the future. To start with, better open a demo account in an exchange that provide it. If you think you are good enough with your trading skill, you may proceed to use real account with real money of course. You can always ask the pros in this forum if you find problem. I believe they will kindly help you.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

Google is your best friend. So obviously, I cannot teach you here how to trade technically. My advise, don't give up to learn how to be a successful trader. You can always learn from your mistake to avoid bigger loss in the future. To start with, better open a demo account in an exchange that provide it. If you think you are good enough with your trading skill, you may proceed to use real account with real money of course. You can always ask the pros in this forum if you find problem. I believe they will kindly help you.
Research by ourselves can help us determine the pros and cons of trading, having some trial and not be fearing to lose some at first trials is a good strategy to really earn, as everyone says the experience will make you stronger and practicing the right steps will make you move. If its hard for you to think of coins to invest with then coinmarketcap at least those in top and see their updates.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Research by ourselves can help us determine the pros and cons of trading, having some trial and not be fearing to lose some at first trials is a good strategy to really earn, as everyone says the experience will make you stronger and practicing the right steps will make you move. If its hard for you to think of coins to invest with then coinmarketcap at least those in top and see their updates.
That's Right, if we already endure ourselves with that loss its only a part where we learn not all times we use to make profits and that profits are not always to make another profit if we don't even try to loss in trading. Trial and error it is the common for this if if doesn't works with your style then you can change and learn again.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. Youtube, forum and group in facebook are good friends of us, it will help us to accumulate experience, knowledge and help practice trading easier. Enough knowledge we will be more confident in trading, and I think we need a friend has a lot of experience to guide us
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

That is the first thing you need to do. Study and invest a lot of time for you to learn things specifically the system of bitcoin on earning on trading or investing. And for me there is no practice mode on trading if you want to learn more try on trading in your own way taking all the risk that could possibly affect your earning. Choosing right coin is a smart thing. Practice is the real thing everywhere in practical world. And if someone asks me, I suggest him to trade with ordinary currency on a lower level
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. Youtube, forum and group in facebook are good friends of us, it will help us to accumulate experience, knowledge and help practice trading easier. Enough knowledge we will be more confident in trading, and I think we need a friend has a lot of experience to guide us
I cannot enumerate to you the specific solutions to your problem, kiddo. What I know for sure is that you posting here like that will not help your problem. You begin to do a research. I think trading is a difficult task and one cannot do trading so easily because trading needs a lot of experience, knowledge and skills. Trading is the main point of any business online or regular
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

It is not a problem that you have no experience in trading. The problem will be when you have such experience.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

If you are a newbie in doing trading, my advice to you is always watch videos on youtube how to trade, and you can also get some advice from an expert in trading, and lastly i think you need to try to do trade with a very small amount and when you have now experience you can start with a big amount.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Hello, I'm the newbie and I don't have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions to my problem?
If you are very laying in the trade. You should learn all about trading with details. Do not be desperate to go directly into the trade while you do not hold any knowledge. I suggest that you explore all of them first if until you are wrong in the trade step you will get only losses.
tothemoons

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Hello, I'm the newbie and I don't have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions to my problem?
If you are very laying in the trade. You should learn all about trading with details. Do not be desperate to go directly into the trade while you do not hold any knowledge. I suggest that you explore all of them first if until you are wrong in the trade step you will get only losses.

I believe that knowledge and understanding of the market can only be obtained through practice. One theory is not enough.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Heres what you have to do before you start to do in trading, first you have to study and learn how is the basic of trading watching video tuturals about crypto trading and reading blogs. After that open an acount in some exchanger and the third is invest that you can afford to lose.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

I believe that you can be a really good trader by practicing to trade everyday, there is no doubt that even you are newbie here in crypto you can still be good enough in trading by knowing some good strategy just like you should just buy when the prices of coins is low and just sell it when the price became high.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Try to look on YouTube some guides for new traders, or some real time examples of traders work with comments
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should abut technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: