Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCGPU, change sha256 to equihash. GPU mining only . protect decentralize.  (Read 17695 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:14:28 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 07:41:17 AM by asiabtc

BTCGPU.org , change sha256 to equihash. GPU mining only . protect BITCOIN KEY VALUE:  decentralize.
GPU MINING+1M+SW。
BITCOIN GOLD, BTG, 比特金。
join with us.
developor wantted.
https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

ROADMAP
Once Bitcoin ABC forked Bitcoin, BTCGPU will be activated at the same time.
It will be 1M+SW .
when the block size is full again, will en-crease  the block size to 2M,4M...
When mining?
When code development is done, starts to mining.
The developer is working hard on it.
It will support original smart contract.
If needed, hard fork again to support original smart contract.
not side chain smart contract.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

With the proper marketing and english grammar, I believe this could be potentially an exciting and controversial project. As an altccoin GPU miner, I feel like I am in favor of this but the real question is will switching to GPU mining really promote decentralization? Can't Bitmain or some other company again just purchase all the GPUs or make their own GPUs to again try and control crypto?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

I like this project.  if you do not mind, I corrected some of the English grammar on the website.  I think that it is important because many people judge a project as a scam if the english is not "perfect" on the project website.  you do not have to use my corrections, just wanted to help.  I hope no offense is taken, and I am not very good at punctuation but am a native English speaker, if it is not perfect, i am sure someone else can help fix it.

What is Bitcoin GPU?
Bitcoin GPU is a full node implementation of the Bitcoin protocol.
GPU mining can protect Bitcoin's Key value: Decentralization.
ROADMAP
Once Bitcoin ABC hasforked from Bitcoin, BTCGPU will be activated at the same time.
It will be 1M+SW .
when the block size is full again, will en-creaseincrease  the block size to 2M,4M...
When will mining start?
When the code development is done, starts to miningmining will start.
The developer is working hard on it.
It will support original smart contracts.
If needed, it will hard fork again to support original smart contract.
not side chain smart contract.
ICO
BTCGPU will create 16000 blocks after forked from No 478558th Blcock.
every block 12.5 BTG.
it will be sold to ico investor.
1BTC=10BTG.
this ICO will help the BTG chain  be the longest Bitcoin blockchain.
all rised BTC raised will be used to hire developors developers, advertisement, etc.
ROBUST

A fork of the stable Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin GPU aims to build on this base with improved code quality. Development follows a process of continuous integration, based on industry best-practices.
SCALABLE

Bitcoin GPU implements the UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) proposal to accept GPU mining. Miners can choose the size of the blocks they want to mine, with a default of 1 MB. It includes replay and wipeout protection.
MODERN

For too long, Bitcoin has been held back by the centralize centralization of the mining industry. GPU mining brings Bitcoin into the modern age with an exciting technological roadmap to enable massive on-chain scaling well into the future with decentalizedecentralizaion.

I really appreciate your effort on proof reading the details. Because the original info really hard to read and I have to guess the meaning of each sentence. I think you should join the team, this team needs you  Grin

Cormoran

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:37:31 AM

With the proper marketing and english grammar, I believe this could be potentially an exciting and controversial project. As an altccoin GPU miner, I feel like I am in favor of this but the real question is will switching to GPU mining really promote decentralization? Can't Bitmain or some other company again just purchase all the GPUs or make their own GPUs to again try and control crypto?

With GPU mining, and ASICs disabled, it's virtually guaranteed to be at least break-even level for home miners paying normal rates for power if it's profitable for larger mining corporations with lower electricity costs. With ASICs, GPU mining is like throwing your money at the power company and asking them to burn it for you because you're too busy to spend it yourself. It's happened with every cryptocurrency that allows ASIC mining. Of course, people can still mine at home with ASICs, but they're a large initial investment that can't be used for anything other than mining; lots of people have GPUs that aren't doing anything very useful most of the time.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

Another idea for the ICO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124256.0

Please change your website, it looks like a clone of Bitcoin ABC website, so it seems scammy.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:40:23 AM

I read thru the proofread version, and I am very interested in the potential.  Chiefly because the entry into ASIC mining is set at a prohibitively high bar for home miners.

I'm kind of hoping it would feel like being able to go back nine years with knowing what we know now!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DisruptMeister

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

This is the Bitcoin Gold (Bgold) friendly fork project. I recently found out about it and I posted a video about it below. A source has been sending me some great information about it. This fork will come out before 2x and effectively neuter it. I think this project is a very interesting development that we should keep our eyes on.  This thread has been out there for over a month, yet it has taken a month for people to wake up to Bgold. I expect a lot more coverage soon.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAukxlpwyHg

Here is a link to a Twitter account that appears to be in charge of the project: https://twitter.com/lightningasic

Info sent to me:

"- BTG will be distributed exactly the same way as Bcash.

- BTG will have replay protection. Friendliness to Bitcoin is paramount.

- The exact fork date still undetermined, but it will be before Segwit2X.

- BTG will be listed on Bitexchange.com.hk, Bitstar.com, and many more soon to come."
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

#BitcoinGold now hiring web devs, crypto marketing gurus, brand ambassadors, etc. Join #BTG Slack team to apply:

https://join.slack.com/t/bitcoin-gold/shared_invite/MjMyNDM5MTg3ODI2LTE1MDM4ODg5NjEtMmI1MGQwNTI5ZA

DisruptMeister

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

CT article about all this:
"Suddenly, Bitcoin GPU Hard Fork Could Give Bitcoiners ‘More Free Money’
 https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-gpu-hard-fork-could-give-bitcoiners-more-free-money
DisruptMeister

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

Yea, i actually found out about this because of your video.  Very interested in this project as well, thanks.  "pound that like button." 
Pound that like Button! Heck yes! Keep us updated on your quest to join the marketing team. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out!

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Following this coin
DisruptMeister

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Charlie Lee talked about it here some:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0Hm0FIdGk
It is a good Charlie Lee interview on many subjects!
DisruptMeister

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

A new video with some more info (BTC Sessions channel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3rbzYO01kQ
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:17:15 AM

Bitcoin is going to go though fork-ma-geddon. Well i am down to mine this coin when I can. I got GPUs for days
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:26:53 PM

Does anyone know when roughly this GPU fork will occur??

Thank you

DisruptMeister

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

"The fork snapshot date is October 1, and the target launch date when people can claim their BTG is November 1."
exitos

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

where do i have to keep btc to receive btg*?
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

I have a feeling that this is just an artificial coin for mining, pumping and dumping, similar to Bitcoin Cash. There's no real demand from Bitcoin community for this kind of fork and Bitcoin users won't be switching to it, so it's not different from any other lazy altcoin. There's also no urgent need for mining decentralization or algo switch in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is based on economic incentives, and miners can't dictate the rules.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

Snapshot date changed to Oct 25th. Airdrop will take place on Nov 1st.

Announced here: https://twitter.com/btcgpu/status/912122750952652800

Yes it's probably just an alt coin with a presumptuous name, but a free airdrop distribution is always welcomed.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██