Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 40189 times)
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:09:21 AM

Why Businesses Do Not Digitize Their Paperwork?

FCE Media Article

Automation and digitization are significant and expansive processes in today's world that affect all areas of our lives. The future is not only robots in factories and warehouses but also the digital transformation of information flows.
The contemporary company's work requires regular accountability, traceability, and controllability. Old paperwork can no longer provide the level of requirements that businesses must meet now. It is time to move on to digital document flow.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id261-2020-06-28-why-businesses-do-not-digitize-their-paperwork
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:58:19 AM

FCE partner presents a real use-case of FCE tools at the OnRamp conference

FCE Media News

1000EcoFarms, the company from the US and one of the first FCE partners, will present implemented FCE digital tools at the OnRamp Agriculture Conference.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/news/id264-2020-07-02-fce-partner-presents-a-real-use-case-of-fce-tools
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:56:04 AM

Economy of Digital Trust: Why Blockchain Has Become a Requirement

FCE Media Article

Until recently, blockchain seemed to be something distant and abstract. Today, the use of blockchain is a real guarantee of honesty and safety of the company's work and products. We are moving towards the broad adoption and necessity of universal blockchain implementation. Both advanced and ordinary company managers have learned in practice the benefits of blockchain and the need for its implementation.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id265-2020-07-05-economy-of-digital-trust-why-blockchain-has-becom
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:56:56 AM

Power to Machines: Why Business Needs Internet of Things Technology

FCE Media Article

IoT is becoming more widespread, interlinking smart machines both in large productions and in private cars and houses. Especially valuable smart systems are for developing businesses. Over the past few years, the number of IoT developments and implementations has been growing exponentially. Most companies that have implemented IoT have profited from the new introductions. There is a reason for this: the Internet of Things technology gives unique benefits in advancing business. When the world keeps up the current pace of development, the Internet of Things will soon drive from an advantage for individual companies to the key factor for the development and growth of the world economy.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id266-2020-07-12-power-to-machines-why-business-needs-internet-of
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:57:55 AM

How Technologies Improve Business Planning and Management: Blockchain for ERP Systems

FCE Media Article

Deployment of a digital background of business processes is a common practice, although it still has some shortcomings. Lack of efficiency, slow operation, and expensive technical equipment can turn the optimization into a disappointment.
A well-planned and managed system that combines ERP and blockchain will improve employees' productivity and customer satisfaction much more effectively.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id267-2020-07-19-how-technologies-improve-business-planning-and-man
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

IoT, Big Data and Blockchain- Three Pillars of Digital Era

FCE Media Article:

The Digital Era starts from particulars, like the use of sensors for safe driving, or drones for tracking environmental resources, and expands to fully automating the production, delivery, with the use of global smart sensor systems at the government level. This deployment is based on the dynamic development of three closely cooperative technologies: IoT, Blockchain, and Big Data.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id268-2020-07-26-iot-big-data-and-blockchain-three-pillars-of-dig
JakeDiesel21

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:44:20 AM

Is FoodCoin still active?  It seems the project has kept going, however they ditched Foodcoin along with the investors that funded them during the ICO.  It is difficult to get a response on exactly what is going on.  Is the token still on the Ethereum blockchain?  If not, where is it, and what did the company do with the investors money?  It is not trading on any exchanges that I can see.  They probably raked in over a few million in the ICO itself.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:08:37 AM

Is FoodCoin still active?  It seems the project has kept going, however they ditched Foodcoin along with the investors that funded them during the ICO.  It is difficult to get a response on exactly what is going on.  Is the token still on the Ethereum blockchain?  If not, where is it, and what did the company do with the investors money?  It is not trading on any exchanges that I can see.  They probably raked in over a few million in the ICO itself.
At the moment, FOOD ERC-20 token is unavailable for trading. Most of our contributors are long-term holders, who understand that it requires a lot of effort and time to create and implement innovative technology. Our product is ready for launch. Now we are at the stage of obtaining industrial partners to implement.

When we get the industrial use of our technology, and therefore the use of our internal digital currency, we will carry out the transfer of all our ERC-20 tokens to FOOD coins 1:1 and then get the coin traded on exchanges. Until then, we do not plan to spend the project funds on the listing on second-rate exchanges and support useless speculations.

FCE was not created for speculation, as we postulated in our Whitepaper back in 2017.

We continue to work, fulfill all our obligations, and are well ahead of our roadmap now. The capital provided by our contributors is used exclusively for the development of the project and gaining success. We protect the interests of the Holders of our project.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 05:53:15 AM

Cooperation of International Organizations and Private Sector is Key to World Digital Transformation

FCE Media Article

Food quality, climate change, living standards, health, preservation of natural resources, education, and community and social relationships are international subjects affecting the wellbeing of the whole of humanity. Therefore, only joint efforts, international programs, and innovative technologies can help to find solutions.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id269-2020-08-02-cooperation-of-international-organizations-and-pri
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:50:47 AM

There is No Real Sustainability Without the Transparency

FCE Media Article:

Transparency and publicity of the companies look like well-established trends of contemporary market realities. To win the competitive race, the business should offer to its consumers not only a quality product but also proper data about the origin and safety of their products, the sustainability of production and delivery processes. Business owners are looking for sustainable and transparent partners to preserve and maintain their reputation. At the same time, companies attempt to be more open and disclose more information to the consumer - however, this looks like this at first glance.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id270-2020-08-09-there-is-no-real-sustainability-without-the-transp
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:51:41 AM

FCE Media Article

D2C: Is Growth Possible for The Brand in The Face of a Pandemic and Crisis?

Until recently, D2C strategies were complementary to the retail business, but in light of such momentous problems as the pandemic and global crisis, e-commerce has become the best channel for companies to interact with their consumers, stakeholders, and influencers. Quarantine measures and avoidance of crowds has become the new standard, and a significant drop of attendance at shops has forced brands to adapt their services to operate online.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id271-2020-08-16-d2c-is-growth-possible-for-the-brand-in-the-face
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 05:53:44 AM

FCE Media Article

Artificial Intelligence of Things: Industries Are Getting Smart

The collision and interaction of different technologies is an inevitable process. Innovations that are responsible for different aspects show better results and faster and more secure development when they interact. This works the same way in the case of AIoT, a merger of AI and the Internet of Things.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id272-2020-08-23-artificial-intelligence-of-things-industries-are
rosiebeau

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:11:14 AM

Hi there, i am one of the original investors in this project in 2017.  I bought the ico. Looking at the project now, there seems to be some significant changes.  Can you please provide the answers to the following questions:

1) what date did FOOD coin switch to FCE?
2) what date did you notify the investors of the change? i know we had to provide an email address when purchasing the coin, to receive emails update. 
I used to receive email updates regularly. But, i missed the info about this change.
3) what country is FOODcoin registered in?  or started in?
4) what country is FCE registered in?
5) i can see on etherscan.io that my coins are still there, that is re-assuring Smiley   So FOODcoin is still an ERC-20.
However, there is no indication that these FOODcoins correspond to the 'new' FCE token.  Please ensure investors here that their FOODcoins are still valid.  And, are now valid in the new FCE environment.  thank you.
6) you refer to your presence at many events and to articles written about your success in this endeavour, which is great!  However investors are not informed of the current and future intentions and goals of this project. 
Can you please let us know what you think your timeline may be to your own blockchain?  And, which exchanges you are currently pursuing to trade FOODcoin.  If you are not at the point of pursuing any exchanges at all,
that is fine!  But, please let us know, one way or the other, here. thank you.
7) did there use to be a dashboard for FOOD? Please answer yes or no.  Maybe I am mis-remembering?  Will there be a similar dashboard for the FCE coins?  Using the original Dashboard constructed, which was accessible
by all holders of the coin, and simply informing them that the company name has changed as well as the token name, would be useful in providing investors continued confidence in this project.
Cool please provide the forum that is most used by FCE.  You have established a Telegram group, however there is no interaction or response there.  Where can we obtain any future major changes to the project?

Thank you for your time in answering these questions numerically, as opposed to replying with a general statement.

rosiebeau
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:43:27 AM

Hi there, i am one of the original investors in this project in 2017.  I bought the ico. Looking at the project now, there seems to be some significant changes.  Can you please provide the answers to the following questions:

1) what date did FOOD coin switch to FCE?
2) what date did you notify the investors of the change? i know we had to provide an email address when purchasing the coin, to receive emails update. 
I used to receive email updates regularly. But, i missed the info about this change.
3) what country is FOODcoin registered in?  or started in?
4) what country is FCE registered in?
5) i can see on etherscan.io that my coins are still there, that is re-assuring Smiley   So FOODcoin is still an ERC-20.
However, there is no indication that these FOODcoins correspond to the 'new' FCE token.  Please ensure investors here that their FOODcoins are still valid.  And, are now valid in the new FCE environment.  thank you.
6) you refer to your presence at many events and to articles written about your success in this endeavour, which is great!  However investors are not informed of the current and future intentions and goals of this project. 
Can you please let us know what you think your timeline may be to your own blockchain?  And, which exchanges you are currently pursuing to trade FOODcoin.  If you are not at the point of pursuing any exchanges at all,
that is fine!  But, please let us know, one way or the other, here. thank you.
7) did there use to be a dashboard for FOOD? Please answer yes or no.  Maybe I am mis-remembering?  Will there be a similar dashboard for the FCE coins?  Using the original Dashboard constructed, which was accessible
by all holders of the coin, and simply informing them that the company name has changed as well as the token name, would be useful in providing investors continued confidence in this project.
Cool please provide the forum that is most used by FCE.  You have established a Telegram group, however there is no interaction or response there.  Where can we obtain any future major changes to the project?

Thank you for your time in answering these questions numerically, as opposed to replying with a general statement.

rosiebeau

Hi Rosiebeau, thank you for the request.
1) We have rebranded in January 2020.
2) We noticed the rebranding at the newsletters. You can check the news and reports on the website.
3) Technically, Foodcoin Ecosystem and FCE are the came company registered in Switzerland.
5) FOOD tokens are still ERC-20. We plan to launch the token to coin swap later. For now, FOOD tokens are valid.
6) When we get the industrial use of FCE technologies, and therefore the use of our internal digital currency, we will carry out the change of all our ERC-20 tokens to FOOD coins at 1:1 rate and then get the coin traded on exchanges.
7) The token name was not changed, as well as the original dashboard. It is still available on the website.
We monitor all the forums and chats. You can send us an email as well. Please, stay tuned to our newsletters so you will never miss the major news and changes.
Let us know if you have any further questions!
rosiebeau

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:10:14 AM

hi Ann,
thank you so much for your quick reply!
can you please remind me how to access the dashboard.  i'm sorry i dont have any notes, and i dont remember.  Undecided
thank you  Smiley
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:08:50 AM

hi Ann,
thank you so much for your quick reply!
can you please remind me how to access the dashboard.  i'm sorry i dont have any notes, and i dont remember.  Undecided
thank you  Smiley

Happy to help you! You can find the Sign in button on the website main page and access your dashboard, if i got you well.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:09:49 AM

FCE Media Article:

Value Chain 4.0: The Technical Reformation is on its way

Conventional business models cease to make companies strong players in contemporary market. They no longer provide sufficient brand confidence, transparency, and efficiency and do not lead the business to strong leadership. A technological transformation of the value chain is the key to productivity, sustainability, and resilience.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id273-2020-08-30-value-chain-4-0-the-technical-reformation-is-on-it
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 05:57:31 AM

FCE Media Article:

Digital Identification: What a digital entry should be for individuals, companies, and states

With the emergence of online banking and e-commerce, personal authentication and digital identity have become keynotes for the digital future. Due to the current global crisis, most of the financial services, businesses, and commerce have moved to the digital space. Concerning this, the demand for safe electronic identity confirmation has grown greatly.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id274-2020-09-06-digital-identification-what-a-digital-entry-shoul
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:54:32 AM

FCE Media Article:

Cloud Digital Transformation: The Technologies for Efficient Data Processing

The advanced progress of the contemporary market, the expanding amounts of data, and the ubiquity of high-speed internet connection have paved the way for rapid development and adoption of cloud technologies, and the recent global shift towards remote work has forced this process to grow exponentially. Clouds are remote servers combined into the network of computing nodes, and they provide the conditions for organizations to perform tasks in the new market reality, including the high level of security, scalability, and adaptability.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id275-2020-09-09-cloud-digital-transformation-the-technologies-for
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:05:58 AM

FCE Media Article

FCE SMACO: Blockchain and Smart Contracts are the Start for Digital Transformation

The global digitization of the economy has been fueled and accelerated by the global crisis and the massive transfer of businesses into online space. Document flows and processes, partnerships, and customer relationships all change the face because of the constant search and implementation of technological solutions. Combinations of blockchain, Big Data, artificial intelligence, wireless technology, clouds, and the Internet of Things are the drivers for these changes.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/en/news/text/id276-2020-09-13-fce-smaco-blockchain-and-smart-contracts-are-the
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: