Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][SALE SEPT 6]: Aventus -blockchain ticketing solution Bounty Campaign v2  (Read 21529 times)
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

Would you please look after me again. There must be 5 stakes in total. Thanks.

Total rewards: 15000
Calculated total rewards: 6723
What is the reason for this difference?

Fixed your stakes, sorry for mistake.
For twitter we decided to make a personal cap - 1 stake a week, and calculated total possible stakes: Maximum stakes 676, Total rewards 15000, Reward per stake 22.189349112426
So if someone did all the tasks for 7 weeks, he gets 140+ AVT (which were sold 92 AVT per 1 ETH on ICO) now the price went lower, but still very high reward for twitter bounty.

Everyone who has his twitter stakes miscalculated, please conact me. The script was checking only 3200 last tweets so older twits might be missing.
i don't get it! why u are using maximum stakes to calculate final rewards?? i think you should use actual stakes.
Exactly! It makes the calculations Shady and part of leftovers bounty (unclaimed stakes) is taken by whom Huh?

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloudpost (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

i don't get it! why u are using maximum stakes to calculate final rewards?? i think you should use actual stakes.

So, you personally are not happy with 137.5 AVT reward that you will get from twitter campaign? I think it's a very good reward for twitter campaign. You get much more for signature campaign and this is reasonable because you can wear only 1 signature and cannot change it.

Exactly! It makes the calculations Shady and part of leftovers bounty (unclaimed stakes) is taken by whom Huh?

You are also not happy with your twitter reward (44.3 AVT!) for paricipating for 2 weeks in the campaign?
You don't know where the unclaimed AVT tokens will go and call calculations shady? I answer all questions and try to keep the bounty campaign fair and transparent
AVT left after twitter and blog\media bounty will be returned to Aventus company budget and will be used to fund DApp competition prizes and to cover the damage from email phishing attack that happened prior to ICO.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

So, you personally are not happy with 137.5 AVT reward that you will get from twitter campaign? I think it's a very good reward for twitter campaign. You get much more for signature campaign and this is reasonable because you can wear only 1 signature and cannot change it.

You are also not happy with your twitter reward (44.3 AVT!) for paricipating for 2 weeks in the campaign?
You don't know where the unclaimed AVT tokens will go and call calculations shady? I answer all questions and try to keep the bounty campaign fair and transparent
AVT left after twitter and blog\media bounty will be returned to Aventus company budget and will be used to fund DApp competition prizes and to cover the damage from email phishing attack that happened prior to ICO.
First of all, happy or not is different thing. Calculations should be fair. Pool was 15000 and it should be distributed equally among participants.
Yes, calculations are shady because it was no where mentioned that part of bounty amount will be returned for DApp competition prizes and to cover the damage from email phishing attack that happened prior to ICO.
Those are part of project costs and funds, its not the correct way to reduce fund from one pool after completion of your bounty and then transfer fund to another pool.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

Alan (Aventus director) said that Aventus will be most likely listed on 2 big exchanges on the 1st week of October. My kind advice for all bounty participants is to wait a bit for the big exchanges after you get your bounty reward (if you plan to sell your bounty reward very fast to convert in to BTC/ETH/$). I think that AVT is a good long term hold, because the BETA launch is planned on Q4 of 2017!

glad to hear that sir
i didn't really understand about how stake counting but when i look at my account stake that's fair enaough i think
thanks for the calculation
i personally will hold this token, will not sell it because i'm sure with this future
This is a very grate news to all who will receive some tokens in the near future, 2 big exchangers? is it the poliniex and the bittrex? this token will be skyrocket in the first list of it for sure, better to be prepare participants i will invest some
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:39:10 PM

First of all, happy or not is different thing. Calculations should be fair. Pool was 15000 and it should be distributed equally among participants.
Yes, calculations are shady because it was no where mentioned that part of bounty amount will be returned for DApp competition prizes and to cover the damage from email phishing attack that happened prior to ICO.
Those are part of project costs and funds, its not the correct way to reduce fund from one pool after completion of your bounty and then transfer fund to another pool.

We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules

This is one of the general rules of the campaign so I hope that the changes are acceptable (and they are made according to the rules).
This is my first bounty campaign and I try to make it a good experience for all participants. I had to publish the details about twitter campaign earlier so all participants would be aware of the rules and bounty reward distribution. Sorry for not being clear (and also sorry for all delays with twitter campaign caused by slow development of twitter script).

I learned a lot of things during this campaign and will try not to repeat my mistakes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

This is one of the general rules of the campaign so I hope that the changes are acceptable (and they are made according to the rules).
This is my first bounty campaign and I try to make it a good experience for all participants. I had to publish the details about twitter campaign earlier so all participants would be aware of the rules and bounty reward distribution. Sorry for not being clear (and also sorry for all delays with twitter campaign caused by slow development of twitter script).

I learned a lot of things during this campaign and will try not to repeat my mistakes.
what about this rule? there is a lot of users with red trust!
Participants with red trust score will not be allowed.
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

what about this rule? there is a lot of users with red trust!
Participants with red trust score will not be allowed.

Please PM me these participants links, it will help a lot. When I finalized signature bounty spreadsheet, only 1 participant had red trust which was removed few days after (so we solved all issues with this user, he got red trust by mistake). I'm aware of few signature participants that could be cheating I will look into it tomorrow!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

I joined social media campaign from the very beginning. 2. The stake count on the campaign is missing. please check. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_info_tr
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:04:53 PM

Would you please look after me again. There must be 5 stakes in total. Thanks.

Total rewards: 15000
Calculated total rewards: 6723
What is the reason for this difference?

Fixed your stakes, sorry for mistake.
For twitter we decided to make a personal cap - 1 stake a week, and calculated total possible stakes: Maximum stakes 676, Total rewards 15000, Reward per stake 22.189349112426
So if someone did all the tasks for 7 weeks, he gets 140+ AVT (which were sold 92 AVT per 1 ETH on ICO) now the price went lower, but still very high reward for twitter bounty.

Everyone who has his twitter stakes miscalculated, please conact me. The script was checking only 3200 last tweets so older twits might be missing.

i was did work 6 week on twitter that's means i should get token 120 AVT and on spread sheet showing 45.2675 only. so that means aventus will give us more token?
I did work on V1 campaign only.
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:37 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:29:15 AM by shade_wrath

When you say "We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules", the rules are for campaign and bounty postings related activities. Bounty pool is not under any rule which is stated upfront and remains fixed unless you inform and change in middle of campaign.
Based on your new calculations of considering Max Stakes instead of Actual stakes you are directly reducing the Bounty Pool without even informing anyone. Lucky few of the fellow participants realized the issue with stakes.
After completion of bounty and calculation of stakes you try to change the Bounty pool is considered as Scam as you are not giving what was offered to the participants throughout the campaign! There should not be change of pool once bounty is completed!

alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

Anybody tell me i can change signature??
ElvenRaider

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:31:53 AM

are you kidding sir, alot of member of signature campaign already join other signature campaign..
please look at page 1 first post..
 Grin Grin
Please try to make 15 posts before Aventus Token Sale end (which might happen really soon)! I will start to count signature stakes soon after the Aventus Token Sale will end.
Please do not remove signature until I mark your line in GREEN color in the spreadsheet and set you final Week 7 stakes!

lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

any update for the bounty distribution sir ?
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

are you kidding sir, alot of member of signature campaign already join other signature campaign..
please look at page 1 first post..
 Grin Grin
Please try to make 15 posts before Aventus Token Sale end (which might happen really soon)! I will start to count signature stakes soon after the Aventus Token Sale will end.
Please do not remove signature until I mark your line in GREEN color in the spreadsheet and set you final Week 7 stakes!

It's you who are kidding! I participated in both campaigns and my shares as well as the shares of others have already been calculated!
I once again ask - CAN I REMOVE SIGNING HuhHuh
Cloudpost (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

It's you who are kidding! I participated in both campaigns and my shares as well as the shares of others have already been calculated!
I once again ask - CAN I REMOVE SIGNING HuhHuh

Hi alexflow! Yes, you can remove signature. Signature spreadsheet is finalized Smiley

I joined social media campaign from the very beginning. 2. The stake count on the campaign is missing. please check. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_info_tr

Fixed!

i was did work 6 week on twitter that's means i should get token 120 AVT and on spread sheet showing 45.2675 only. so that means aventus will give us more token?
I did work on V1 campaign only.

PM me your line #, I will re check and fix stakes.

any update for the bounty distribution sir ?

Bounty distribution is planned on 20-21 of September, most likely it will start on 21st.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

Thank you for info Joined
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

Bounty distribution is planned on 20-21 of September, most likely it will start on 21st.
Glad to hear it, hopefully there is no delay, but all unfinished spreadsheets are calculated, this is more important to be resolved first
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Glad to hear it, hopefully there is no delay, but all unfinished spreadsheets are calculated, this is more important to be resolved first
so the distribution will be just start at september 20-21 for sure,. the campaign manager said it will be put in 2 major exchangers. this AVT token will be surely increase after the listing on the 2 major exchangers.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

so the distribution will be just start at september 20-21 for sure,. the campaign manager said it will be put in 2 major exchangers. this AVT token will be surely increase after the listing on the 2 major exchangers.

next month first week I think.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

When you say "We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules", the rules are for campaign and bounty postings related activities. Bounty pool is not under any rule which is stated upfront and remains fixed unless you inform and change in middle of campaign.
Based on your new calculations of considering Max Stakes instead of Actual stakes you are directly reducing the Bounty Pool without even informing anyone. Lucky few of the fellow participants realized the issue with stakes.
After completion of bounty and calculation of stakes you try to change the Bounty pool is considered as Scam as you are not giving what was offered to the participants throughout the campaign! There should not be change of pool once bounty is completed!

Like what happened to bounty v1, he reduced the bounty pool when the campaign was over, he should have mentioned this before the campaign ended. I'm not sure this is a command from dev, but if the dev ordered it, this project can be said SCAM.
Do not embarrass Aventus's name because of not paying bounty, investors can be disappointed if a project is not professional
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: