Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Credit Cards - Instant Delivery, International Billing, AVS  (Read 39102 times)
Ezzocard (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 12:11:56 PM

Hello,

We are afraid that you did not read our answers carefully. As explained previously, we responded to all your email queries but delivery got and gets failed when sent to protonmail.com that's why we requested you to use another email provider when contacting us
https://prnt.sc/keytqndcS4Iz  
https://prnt.sc/rqspG80SJLcL

Well, that is something I did not know. You learn something new every day Smiley

AFAIK, my primary email is also using Proton mail servers. So I think you should place this in your FAQ, saying that emails cannot be received from protonmail. Seems to be a common problem with other sites like Blockchair too.

If that's not enough, I should also mention that your Violet cards are being completely denied by AWS.

I don't think AWS has ever accepted any prepaid card I tried to use. From my experience (of getting kicked off the platform multiple times Wink), only true debit cards - the kind that support reloading - can be used there.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the proton mail notification to be posted on our website. In reference to AWS, although prepaid cards are not supposed to operate there we have received positive reviews about the use of Violet/Yellow/Orange cards for payments for AWS.

Virtual Credit Cards
AlfredMa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 11:39:17 PM

I don't think AWS has ever accepted any prepaid card I tried to use. From my experience (of getting kicked off the platform multiple times Wink), only true debit cards - the kind that support reloading - can be used there.

It worked well for me for a long while. Maybe it's because I'm using "Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL".
Anyway, for this regard, Ezzocard Violet is a completely waste of money. I cant believe I paid this dude 22$for a 10$ non-useable card.
realquang

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 05:19:13 PM

Do the cards work with Fiverr?
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 10:33:32 AM

Do the cards work with Fiverr?

Hello,

Based on the positive reviews received Violet/Yellow/Brown/Orange cards can be used for payments with the service of interest. To learn more please contact our support team via the Live Chat widget on our website. Live chat support is available on a regular basis 6am-6pm GMT Monday - Friday.

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 12:54:15 PM

Dear Customers!

We are glad to offer you a discount code for our virtual prepaid cards.
Apply this code on our website Ezzocard.com and get the following discounts:

6$ off our 100$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
6$ off our 100$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card
7$ off our 200$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
7$ off our 200$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card
9$ off our 500$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
9$ off our 500$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card

Discount Code: FORBCT2024JAN23DISC
The offer is valid till January 29, 2024
Enjoy your shopping with Ezzocard!

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 03:28:00 PM

Dear Customer!

Use the unique opportunity to discover which Ezzocard card suits you best and win a personal promo code!

This is as easy as pie! Just take part in our smart quiz https://quiz.ezzocard.com/ , answering 5 simple questions and get a promo code for your purchases on ezzocard.com!

Hurry up! This promo code is valid till 24 February 2024
Enjoy your shopping with Ezzocard.com!

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 01:13:13 PM

Dear Customer,
We are thrilled to announce some exciting updates at Ezzocard.com that we believe will enhance your experience and provide greater convenience in your transactions.
We are delighted to introduce 4 new payment methods: Solana(SOL), Tron(TRX), Ethereum (ETH), Tether ETH(USDT.ERC20)
These cutting-edge digital currencies offer fast, secure, and efficient transactions, ensuring seamless payment processes for our users.

But that's not all!
Also we're happy to share with you a discount code that gives you the opportunity to purchase our cards of the following denominations at a discount:
10$ off our 100$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
10$ off our 100$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card
15$ off our 200$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
15$ off our 200$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card
18$ off our 400$ Magenta VISA Virtual Card
20$ off our 500$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card
30$ off our 1000$ Pink MASTERCARD Virtual Card

Don't miss out on the action – use discount code: FORBCT2024OFFER0321
THIS DISCOUNT CODE OFFER IS VALID FROM MARCH 21 TO MARCH 27
Experience the future of payments at Ezzocard.com today!

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 01:01:42 PM

Dear Customer,

We are thrilled to introduce our latest product which has every chance to become your brand-new favorite choice - Azure Cards!
They are just perfect for anonymous payments on all the most popular platforms, and the only thing you need to do is to check it for yourself.

Our Azure Cards with their huge face value, ranging from $200 to $999 CAD, give you almost the ultimate degree of freedom as they simply let you set your spending power just the way you want it.

Just look what you get with the Azure Cards – virtual prepaid Mastercards in CAD:

Azure Card – virtual prepaid Mastercard, CAD:
Brand – Mastercard,
Currency – CAD (Canadian Dollars),
Pre-registered at a U.S. billing address,
Use it to pay in any currency,
Term of validity – 6 months from the date of issue,
Period of use – 4-6 months,
No monthly fee,
Non-CAD transaction fee - 2%,
Denominations from 200 to 999 CAD are available.

And there's even more - we offer you a special discount! Use the code FORBCT2024AZURE04 to enjoy reduced prices on our $200, $500, and $999 Azure Cards!
The offer is valid till May 02, 2024

Don't miss your chance to try out the convenience and flexibility of our Azure Cards!

Virtual Credit Cards
Ezzocard (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 01:59:11 PM

Dear Customer,
Sales time is getting even hotter everywhere, and yet we are going to heat things up!
Our Azure Cards have already become one of your favorites and it's no surprise! Azure Cards are just perfect for anonymous payments on all the most popular platforms, and the only thing you need to do is to check it for yourself. 
Our Azure Cards with their huge face value, ranging from $100 to $999 CAD, give you almost the ultimate degree of freedom as they simply let you set your spending power just the way you want it.
All the customers of ezzocard.com will surely be delighted to benefit from discounts on our cards from May 16 to May 22 as they will have the opportunity to purchase

But that's not all!
We're happy to share with you a discount code that gives you the opportunity to purchase our cards of the following denominations at a discount:
1$ off our 5$ Violet VISA Virtual Card
1.5$ off our 10$ Violet VISA Virtual Card
7$ off our 100$ Violet VISA Virtual Card

Here is the discount code: FORBCT15MAY24OFFER

Don't miss the chance to buy our cards at the best price!

Virtual Credit Cards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: