Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can money lose with Bitcoin??  (Read 1270 times)
dey90

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

In my opinion, cash will still be used in the future. Currencies have long been used by the general public. In the future, bitcoin will become more popular and more users. So I think in the future money will remain in wear and bitcoin will have many users in the community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at future time???

I think this is a hard thing for bitcoin to replace cash. If the question is reversed "Can bitcoin be lost with cash ??" This is also a difficult question to answer because cash with bitcoin has almost the same role but different ways of usage in transactions.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

May be if bitcoin is famous all over the world surely the money will be lost with coin if it has agreed by the president sure the money will be eliminated.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

I think money and bitcoin are two different things, right now I'm trying to collect a lot of bitcoin to get as much money as possible, because in my country to pay for something using money, and when bitcoin will become a legal currency around the world I'm sure no one can know it
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

I think money and bitcoin are two different things, right now I'm trying to collect a lot of bitcoin to get as much money as possible, because in my country to pay for something using money, and when bitcoin will become a legal currency around the world I'm sure no one can know it

Possible money will lose someday thats what i am. Bitcoin would be the a future money, no one knows about what happen to the near future and nothing wrong if we expect that it will happen. Because in a near future innovation in technology would be cooler as what i expecting.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

It's think if bitcoin currency is not really a good one then how can we see that in Google type Bitcoin to your currency then it is listing there.
I feel it is also a currency among other, also it is merged with the demand of people and rate increasing.
I strongly feel we don't loose money with bitcoin, bitcoin rate trend may varry but one day or the other Ian pretty sure you will not loose money with bitcoin also it's also based on where you invest.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at future time???

It would be, bitcoin would be the future money! no one knows and theres nothing wrong if we expect that it will happen because in the future innovations in technology would be cooler and i think also they will involve in our payment system or our money, in the future our money will be virtual and it is easy to send and received money wether you are in other country.
I admit that from the current scenario it seems that future is based on digital currencies but bitcoin will not be the only future money every state or country will have their own digital currencies because using only a single global currency is not economical and in fact not possible. It is possible that fiat will be replaced but still this need a long time because many underdeveloped countries are still struggling for the basic needs of their people.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Although bitcoins value increases everyday, i still think that the government will never let that bitcoin will replace money. Why? There's no way they can regulate it, and if ever they find ways to regulate it for sure tax and fees in transactions using bitcoins will be added. We can never appreciate the value of bitcoin like how we don't see the value of our own currencies today. Besides not everyone knows bitcoin, so i think cash will still be use in the future.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

You mean fiat currency when you say money. I don't think fiat will lose to Bitcoin since it is hard cash and people need it to carry out the daily chores. Bitcoin is yet not so popular that all the vendors use it as a payment method. This would take many years as the community is not that big.
Once it is accepted worldwide and used as payment method for daily household items then there will be chances that fiat start losing the battle but until that fiat is here to stay.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

It will and will always be, perhaps we will  move to cashless society
But Fiat will remain, crypto will only be addition to it

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

Its going to take a very very long time and a lot of turmoil geopolitically before cash is removed from the system. Fiat money is where governments draw their vast amounts of power from and they will not let go of it willingly.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

I believe  that bitcoin will be usable in the near future but I dont think money would be obsolete for this reason. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is not designed to use in small quantities as per my own perception. Its high transaction  fees and slow rate makes it a not suitable for the masses. Many would be discouraged to use it. I think it has an edge in being anonymous and decentralized though.  It has a great future ahead of it and we are just starting to use it in real world application. If the dev core can solve this  then I think it can be as usable as fiat currency.

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

Fiat currency are always on the same way and even bitcoin are exist to be on top of all currency, i think we all need a fiat currency too.  And it will never been face out on the globe.  
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

Yes it can be but you can also win some if you work here as campaign manager or anything without risk.I think it can be lose here some of your money but the thing here in bitcoin is good for transaction and for saving your money also so lose money is when you stock your money or you sell it in low price
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

Maybe it could happen in the future, because bitcoin has been received by many countries, the possibility of bitcoin will change from electronic money into real money so it can make money lost (replaced with bitcoin).

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:21:24 AM

Maybe it could happen in the future, because bitcoin has been received by many countries, the possibility of bitcoin will change from electronic money into real money so it can make money lost (replaced with bitcoin).
I don't think so because the interest of people in bitcoin is going increasing due to which they are doing investment in bitcoin and due to increase in customer the rate of bitcoin is also increasing so no one can face a lose if he has a knowledge of working with bitcoin.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:39:40 AM

I lose with Bitcoin but not a big amount.I lose 260$ in crypto currency three months ago.But i am not very disappointed because i recover my money by Bitcoin investment.Now i just involved only Bitcoin investment.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:05:56 AM

I lose with Bitcoin but not a big amount.I lose 260$ in crypto currency three months ago.But i am not very disappointed because i recover my money by Bitcoin investment.Now i just involved only Bitcoin investment.
according to my opinion those people who have a little knowledge about bitcoin then he can need to invest their money with care because if you are unknown about trading with bitcoin then you can face loss but those people who have great experience about working with bitcoin then he can never loss their money.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

Bitcoin is so popular for now because of its price value which is based on the real money or the so called fiat. If you say that real money will be replaced by bitcoin, then bitcoin will have its fixed value on your hand. If you have 10 BTC in your hand, then it will be always be 10 BTC but its value is deppreciating just like what the real money has now, which is the value is based by the foreign exchange. It will be only converted to other cryptocurecies to be used. Just like dollar into euros and vise versa. What is the point on that? Why change the current cash into cryptocurrency?

tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Yes/No Grin
If you have knowledge about bitcoin/trading so don't chance to loss your money.
or if you don't have any idea about crypto so please don't invest coz you must loss your money Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: