Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now!  (Read 7720 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

A great team! I follow you on facebook.I join the project and wish everyone a good profit!
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:04:23 PM

Hello There, here : https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-coin-post-ico-update-1-b0b3b05e554a news about bounty, market about neverdie project, dev is active on twitter

its a great news, since many people here wait for when will the bounties distribute, here i copied the text from medium

Code:
ICO Bounties

NEVERDIE ICO Bounty list will be posted on sept 11th on neverdie.com. Participatants will have seven days to file any disputes with the final bounty totals. Bounties will be delivered on September 18–22

That's good news, we all waiting since long time and even price fluctuation too much .
Now you can trade on c-cex and hitBTC, and bounty will distribute ad September 18, hope the price can be good when bounty is distributed

We can't trade till we get bounty. So we all waiting for bounty. I hope price will be back to 30 cent each.
shwifteey

Activity: 174
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Isn't the dev of this the dude that thinks he can invent teleporation or some crazy shit  Huh
fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

Good news about bounty and exchange.
But I do not remember when we registered in the bounty campaign, did we enter ETH address?
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

Hello There, here : https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-coin-post-ico-update-1-b0b3b05e554a news about bounty, market about neverdie project, dev is active on twitter

its a great news, since many people here wait for when will the bounties distribute, here i copied the text from medium

Code:
ICO Bounties

NEVERDIE ICO Bounty list will be posted on sept 11th on neverdie.com. Participatants will have seven days to file any disputes with the final bounty totals. Bounties will be delivered on September 18–22

That's good news, we all waiting since long time and even price fluctuation too much .
Now you can trade on c-cex and hitBTC, and bounty will distribute ad September 18, hope the price can be good when bounty is distributed

We can't trade till we get bounty. So we all waiting for bounty. I hope price will be back to 30 cent each.
Why we cannot trade Neverdie coin till receive our bounty? If you have money for buy Neverdie token, you can buying it now if you want trade this token. Nothing is impossible Cool

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

Hi devs, it's been a while since i check this ICO, is there any developments on this project, i red that the teleport token has been sold out. is it already in the exchanges? if yes what exchanges. is the bounty distributed already if now when? Thank you in advance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
VentoXDR

Activity: 644
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

Code:
ICO Bounties

Today is September 11, but I do not see that a list has been published on the site. Can anyone tell me in which section of the site to search the list. Is there any news on this? But in twitter there is no news about this Tongue.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

Code:
ICO Bounties

Today is September 11, but I do not see that a list has been published on the site. Can anyone tell me in which section of the site to search the list. Is there any news on this? But in twitter there is no news about this Tongue.

They already published a new update m8. You can check from here . But social media stakes are still unknown. I think nobody cares about them.
Anyway thanks to Neverdie team for the list.

https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-ico-collect-your-bounty-c359740532db
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

They already published a new update m8. You can check from here . But social media stakes are still unknown. I think nobody cares about them.
Anyway thanks to Neverdie team for the list.

https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/neverdie-ico-collect-your-bounty-c359740532db
Stakes for social media (twitter and facebook) is calculated.
I have 285 NDC and 285 TPT.
When will they be transferred to my MEW address?
VentoXDR

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

All right, I checked my stakes everything is correctly. Now we are waiting for the distribution Smiley. According to the developers the distribution of the bounty will be 18-22 September.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:00:20 AM

Thanks, my address is on the list. 3 days for token distribution
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

Is there a spreadsheet to check the number of stakes?
ETH address is correct or not and other stuffs
VentoXDR

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

A little higher was the message with the table where you can see the final number of coins and the ETH address.
Here is the table: https://neverdie.com/bounty-list.html

Steaks have long been counted, here as a bounty theme:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046588.0
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

Indeed a great news regarding bounties..

hoping for some more great news regarding exchanges
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:06 PM

A little higher was the message with the table where you can see the final number of coins and the ETH address.
Here is the table: https://neverdie.com/bounty-list.html

Steaks have long been counted, here as a bounty theme:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046588.0

Thanks for sharing I just checked and everything look fine.
mummybtc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:26:50 AM

The job was well done by Neverdie team, making the list public and the stakes added to the sheet, just waiting to have my tokens in my wallet.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:36:50 AM

Just check the stake sheet posted on their site and was quite surprised to see that they are also giving out teleport to the participant coz i thought they are only giving out NVC tokens.
mummybtc

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Just check the stake sheet posted on their site and was quite surprised to see that they are also giving out teleport to the participant coz i thought they are only giving out NVC tokens.

Yes, it came as a surprise to me too, but that is a plus to bounty hunters. I now waiting for the distribution of the tokens. I can expect the price to dip a little because there will likely be a huge selling pressure when the tokens are released to the bounty hunters
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

SCAM again, they promised to pay the signature kamoanye on 18 september, but until now they have not done it, I am sure all investors will sell all their coins, if thev dev not work properly
TagWatch

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

SCAM again, they promised to pay the signature kamoanye on 18 september, but until now they have not done it, I am sure all investors will sell all their coins, if thev dev not work properly

If you read carefully their post at medium, you will not talk trash like this, this i paste again if you cant read it clearly
"Bounties will be delivered on September 18–22"
so they still have time until 22 sept, relax mate, just wait until 22 sept, dont be rude
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: