Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Blockchain as database  (Read 539 times)
K4 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

Dear community,

for my customers I want to develop/setup a private blockchain to historically save their supply chain. In theory I want to use the blockchain as a lightweight database that stores certain information about goods that leave a factory. All the customers are able to setup a small miner to confirm each others transactions.

Here's my basic idea:
Each customer gets access to a wallet. My company should be able to issue an unlimited supply of coins to my customers. They then use my existing software to track their goods internally in the factory. As soon as the good leaves the factory, I want to save the relevant information as a transaction in the blockchain. The coins should be transfered to a wallet where they stay forever. The information should not be encrypted so it can be viewed by 3rd parties.

I am a software developer myself but of course I won't implement my own blockchain. I would rather like to use the source code of a coin that already exists. Maybe you know of any coin that could do what I want to achieve. Of course I could use the database of the existing software, but I think the blockchain is a perfect alternative since it cannot be tempered with. I hope you get the idea.

Does anyone know of any coin that does suite my needs or point me into the right direction?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance & kind regards
K4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:20:53 PM

You do not need any coin for that, you can use https://www.hyperledger.org/ open source to create a blochchain, create accounts, issue assets and do whatever you need to.

lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:21:16 AM

i have similar problem ... how to make blockchain technology to serve my divine dollars  ... large data base ... pm me if you have some solutions .. tx

K4 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

You do not need any coin for that, you can use https://www.hyperledger.org/ open source to create a blochchain, create accounts, issue assets and do whatever you need to.

Thanks a lot, I think this points me in the right direction!
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

What you need is nothing related to creating any coins or tokens. You can create a private blockchain, assuming you decide whom you give access to it, and store the database. In my opinion the erethreum blockchain is best suited for this, opensource and free.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: