Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217126 times)
kjk4592sdkj1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

Yes, this wallet. And no, restart wont help. There is 9 connenctions, but still stuck on the same block :/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

Crazy volume starting to play out... hopefully the info is getting out there now and it looks like some who cashed everything to capitalize on BCH are coming back to their alts now.

With Polo and others finally opening up and giving out their BCH, we should see a nice push on BTC values this weekend.

Nice updates and vids... watching some now!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

Evercoin is useless BS. It doesn't work with ZENCash right now (and I need it right now)

Looks like they ran out of ZEN inventory with the surge in demand. We'll work with them to get that back up. The Sell ZEN function still works.
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/help-merchants-accept-zencash-by-voting-on-coinpayments/318

Usability is our biggest mission so that we can become the #1 most useful privacy coin. Exchange listings are important for liquidity, and we're working on that; thinking two steps ahead, it's time to get ZenCash integrated into merchant payment systems!

Target: coinpayments.net

I use coinpayments.net to pay for my VPN service, and I would like to pay for that in the near future with ZenCash instead of bitcoin. The way to get listed is through their Public Coin Vote: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

ZenCash is currently ranked #3 of the next coins to add with 239 of 1,000 required votes. Each vote costs 0.001 BTC, so we're 0.761 BTC away!

You can go there and vote yourself with BTC, or you can donate ZEN to this address and I'll personally match every donation: znbXbv9sM7EAXWqMgqdAoxTd8JSWWLBdzth

Note on donations: 75% of proceeds will go to Electronic Frontier Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the remaining 25% will go to feed the faucets at the CoinPayments Block Explorers.
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

Why so mamy new anns for zencash? Been mining for a while and price just keep declining Sad i hope recovers any time soon

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Yes, this wallet. And no, restart wont help. There is 9 connenctions, but still stuck on the same block :/
Open the terminal, do
Code:
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Zen/blocks
and
Code:
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Zen/chainstate
then restart the zen wallet.

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:35:08 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:42:39 AM by MedaR

Why so mamy new anns for zencash? Been mining for a while and price just keep declining Sad i hope recovers any time soon
Declining? I would rather say rising again. You probably watching only price, and this is not good indicator if something is good or bad as opportunity. Hold your coins maybe you will need them for secure nodes..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.msg20968483#msg20968483

You can rent this space
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

Declining? I would rather say rising again. You probably watching only price, and this is not good indicator if something is good or bad as investment. Hold your coins maybe you will need them for secure nodes..
Who is the best team member to contact about secure nodes and setting one up?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:15:09 AM

Declining? I would rather say rising again. You probably watching only price, and this is not good indicator if something is good or bad as investment. Hold your coins maybe you will need them for secure nodes..

you should look for blockops @ the slack channel

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
kjk4592sdkj1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:03:06 AM

Open the terminal, do
Code:
and
Code:

thanks, but tried this already, it starts syncing again and gets stuck at the exact same block. I will try out some other machine, but this one is basically a out of the box mac.

can I connect to other nodes maybe, or define them manually? maybe the ones I connect to are also stuck
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

Join our slack channel #securenodes you can talk with @anarch3 or someone else can help you.
@blockops is really busy and most of time in movement.

You can rent this space
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

Open the terminal, do
Code:
and
Code:

thanks, but tried this already, it starts syncing again and gets stuck at the exact same block. I will try out some other machine, but this one is basically a out of the box mac.

can I connect to other nodes maybe, or define them manually? maybe the ones I connect to are also stuck
sounds like u might be stuck from recent fork,if u go to zencash folder on c drive,user,you,app data,roaming and backup ur private key and rename zen folder to old,now download latest swing wallet and instal and load blockchain,this will be a new wallet with 0 balance,when wallet in sync close down and go to new zen folder and replace private key with one u saved earlier and restart wallet,your funds will now show up,if everything is cool and u have a backup of private key u can delete zen old folder from first steps as not needed now,u will be good mate
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Open the terminal, do
Code:
and
Code:

For those who missed it! Block 139,200 on Friday July 21th 14:00 EDT we had FORK!

What now?

Before any action backup wallet, keys and wallet.dat!

1. Backup old wallet, write down your private keys. copy wallet.dat on safe location
2. Delete or even better rename Zen folder - > /appdata/roaming into "ZEN2"
3. Delete old wallet
4. Download and run new wallet, wait for syncronization it will be slow in the beggining.
5. Close wallet after is synchronized and paste old Wallet.data in /appdata/roaming/Zen 
6. Run wallet again and ZEN's will show up..

This release contains the ZenCash Mandatory Software Upgrade at Block 139,200 on Friday July 21th 14:00 EDT
Swing wallet for win64
https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui/blob/master/docs/Release_0.70.3.md

Swing walle for Mac OS
https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui/releases/download/0.71.4/ZENCashWallet-0.71.4a.dmg

For linux the equivalent of /appdata/roaming/Zen is ~/.zen
For MAC the equivalent of /appdata/roaming/Zen is  ~/Library/Application Support/

Then try this, it will consume your time, but will start working properly.

You can rent this space
vg54dett

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

Join our slack channel #securenodes you can talk with @anarch3 or someone else can help you.

Nodes are not available yet, right ?
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

Nodes are not available yet, right ?
No they are not ready yet. This is from slack channel #securenodes ->

You can rent this space
kjk4592sdkj1

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

[/quote]

Thanks for the help, but I am not sure, if the problem is on my side: I did not use any Zen wallet before Aug. 10th of this year & downloaded exactly the wallet mentioned. On the other machine it stops syncing at the same day, just different time.

So, I am using: ZENCashWallet-0.71.4a.dmg, downloaded at the 10th of August, and since then it never synced (on two machines). Deleted ~/Library/Application Support/ Folders & resynced from beginning on both machines with same results. Stuck on the 22nd of July.

Is there any way to access my coins differently?
ConvertThisFile

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

What will the secure nodes for zencash pay out?
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

What will the secure nodes for zencash pay out?
Please watch this video with almost all explanations how will nodes work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgTPy4D27Yg

You can rent this space
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

K

Thanks for the help, but I am not sure, if the problem is on my side: I did not use any Zen wallet before Aug. 10th of this year & downloaded exactly the wallet mentioned. On the other machine it stops syncing at the same day, just different time.

So, I am using: ZENCashWallet-0.71.4a.dmg, downloaded at the 10th of August, and since then it never synced (on two machines). Deleted ~/Library/Application Support/ Folders & resynced from beginning on both machines with same results. Stuck on the 22nd of July.

[/quote] if u follow instructions me or medaR have provided and use swing wallet that will fix ur problems,from what I see u have not tried and now looking for more support! Your coins are not held in wallet but stay always on blockchain wallet only used to access coins,having ur wallet.data file will let u use any wallet compatible with zencash.
gsxrboy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

K

if u follow instructions me or medaR have provided and use swing wallet that will fix ur problems,from what I see u have not tried and now looking for more support! Your coins are not held in wallet but stay always on blockchain wallet only used to access coins,having ur wallet.data file will let u use any wallet compatible with zencash.

Seems you're getting stuck , in the hard-fork update  , my advice would be backup the wallet.dat  erase everything , and do a fresh install with the latest version also use swing eleos going to be discontinued. Go to the slack and join #developers to get some live help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: