Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217131 times)
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

How does this compare with zcash? I feel zcash is more established but maybe this is better. who knows?

Zencash is Zcash but will have many improvements.

Zencash price $7.50
Zcash    price $200

Marketing hasn't started for Zencash yet, but is about to.
Also going to be on more exchanges soon.

If you go through some previous posts I think you'll get a better feel of what's gong on.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

How to run ZenCash in Tor only mode in just a few minutes!

Boost your security by running your ZenCash node over Tor:

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/how-to-run-zencash-in-tor-only-mode-in-just-a-few-minutes/321

Many thanks to @fxminer
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

Great project, great team. This coin has potential. Keep on the lookout

* PM for Japanese Translations *
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:50:44 PM

How does this compare with zcash? I feel zcash is more established but maybe this is better. who knows?
Great project, great team. This coin has potential. Keep on the lookout
Stay with us and be a witness of success. Zen has completely different road from a Zcash. But still we have few things in common, such as defending of people's rights on privacy and economic freedom. We are not different from others projects from this perspective.

You can rent this space
kjk4592sdkj1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

[/quote] if u follow instructions me or medaR have provided and use swing wallet that will fix ur problems,from what I see u have not tried and now looking for more support! Your coins are not held in wallet but stay always on blockchain wallet only used to access coins,having ur wallet.data file will let u use any wallet compatible with zencash.
[/quote]

Thank you for your „kind“ words. Yes I know, the coins are in the Blockchain, I asked how to access them other than the provided wallet.
And maybe look again, I tried exactly what they told me and it did not work. If asking for help again is too much for you guys, great spirit, feeling really welcome, anyways, I will not bother you guys again..
pft..
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

if u follow instructions me or medaR have provided and use swing wallet that will fix ur problems,from what I see u have not tried and now looking for more support! Your coins are not held in wallet but stay always on blockchain wallet only used to access coins,having ur wallet.data file will let u use any wallet compatible with zencash.
[/quote]

Thank you for your „kind“ words. Yes I know, the coins are in the Blockchain, I asked how to access them other than the provided wallet.
And maybe look again, I tried exactly what they told me and it did not work. If asking for help again is too much for you guys, great spirit, feeling really welcome, anyways, I will not bother you guys again..
pft..

[/quote]

The developers in Slack can help you out.

https://slackinvite.zensystem.io/

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

pft..
Yes probably best would be to join slack channel. Previous explanation should be enough for fixing all problems. Probably we are missing something here. Join -> https://slackinvite.zensystem.io/  #developers  #wallet.
Sorry for inconvenience, we will help you for sure, but best would be to explain everything in slack channel..Join and look for @medar, I will guide you.

You can rent this space
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:08:05 PM

ZenCash listed on a new p2p exchange:

https://www.dc-ex.com/

Nice to see the support in the crypto community!

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:13:31 AM

Can anyone vouch for this? Newbie posting a new exchange link...

Last one I saw some one linked Evercoin for the same thing and that got zero positive responses.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:34:06 AM

Last one I saw some one linked Evercoin for the same thing and that got zero positive responses.

finpunk is one of the founders. If you get on Telegram and/or Slack you'll see him there on almost a daily bases.

Evercoin actually ran out of Zen when the the buying and volume went up, they are in the process of correcting that.

https://www.dc-ex.com/ has Zen listed there to trade, I just checked it out.

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:41:59 AM

finpunk is one of the founders. If you get on Telegram and/or Slack you'll see him there on almost a daily bases.

Evercoin actually ran out of Zen when the the buying and volume went up, they are in the process of correcting that.

https://www.dc-ex.com/ has Zen listed there to trade, I just checked it out.

That's good to hear. Thanks! How long does it take Evercoin to replenish? I am unfamiliar with their model...

finpunk I will check this out as well and hopefully make some trades!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:51:34 AM

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/help-merchants-accept-zencash-by-voting-on-coinpayments/318

Usability is our biggest mission so that we can become the #1 most useful privacy coin. Exchange listings are important for liquidity, and we're working on that; thinking two steps ahead, it's time to get ZenCash integrated into merchant payment systems!

Target: coinpayments.net

I use coinpayments.net to pay for my VPN service, and I would like to pay for that in the near future with ZenCash instead of bitcoin. The way to get listed is through their Public Coin Vote: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

ZenCash is currently ranked #3 of the next coins to add with 239 of 1,000 required votes. Each vote costs 0.001 BTC, so we're 0.761 BTC away!

You can go there and vote yourself with BTC, or you can donate ZEN to this address and I'll personally match every donation: znbXbv9sM7EAXWqMgqdAoxTd8JSWWLBdzth

Note on donations: 75% of proceeds will go to Electronic Frontier Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the remaining 25% will go to feed the faucets at the CoinPayments Block Explorers.
over 40% now, this coin probably makes most sense to be added from those I see at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

Can multiple secure nodes be ran on one system? If not what about thru multiple virtual machines on the same system?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Zorky

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

Can multiple secure nodes be ran on one system? If not what about thru multiple virtual machines on the same system?

I dont think that would be a problem as long you meet the requirements. One node one wallet and it may be good to have one IP for each node.   

cedzzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:49:30 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 12:18:36 PM by cedzzz

I dont think that would be a problem as long you meet the requirements. One node one wallet and it may be good to have one IP for each node.    

If I understand well the requirements, it's only one node per IP... So mutliple virtual machines with diff IP should work...
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

If I understand well the requirements, it's only one node per IP... So mutliple virtual machines with diff IP should work...

Many things are still in testing phase, and our developers will explain everything when nodes become ready.
So don't worry, so far VPS is the best solution. Let's wait for their final instructions.

You can rent this space
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

What's the major difference between zencash and zcash? the name looks just like a shanzhai coin of zcash. And as far as i know, zk–snarks algorithm requires the CRS, the ramdom string. Who keeps it now?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

I hope the secrets nodes will not be too complicated to setup for a beginner. The maximum number of people must have a secure node.

To do this, it must be accessible to people.

This project is excellent and I wonder what it does in the second part of the marketcap ..? It's really an anomaly for an analyst!

It will not stay here long in my opinion. A little time, news regularly and this ranking will be more than a bad memory!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:34:42 PM

What's the major difference between zencash and zcash? the name looks just like a shanzhai coin of zcash. And as far as i know, zk–snarks algorithm requires the CRS, the ramdom string. Who keeps it now?
We are more focused at user experiences, wallets, different ways of accessibilities.
Plans are to have encrypted messaging and publication on IPFS using wallet. Secure Nodes will be most important difference for now.
We use the same libsnark for zk-SNARKs

I hope the secrets nodes will not be too complicated to setup for a beginner. The maximum number of people must have a secure node.
This project is excellent and I wonder what it does in the second part of the marketcap ..? It's really an anomaly for an analyst!
It will not stay here long in my opinion. A little time, news regularly and this ranking will be more than a bad memory!
We are in the testing phase and some things looking very complicated, but be sure this will be brought on level of understanding of ordinary members. Be sure that manuals will be on many languages, and support from team will fantastic!  Wink

You can rent this space
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

We are more focused at user experiences, wallets, different ways of accessibilities.
Plans are to have encrypted messaging and publication on IPFS using wallet. Secure Nodes will be most important difference for now.
We use the same libsnark for zk-SNARKs

We are in the testing phase and some things looking very complicated, but be sure this will be brought on level of understanding of ordinary members. Be sure that manuals will be on many languages, and support from team will fantastic!  Wink

Hey is it possible to set up a node now or is it not public? I have a bit of Zencash and I have about 7200 sols mining it. I'd like to put my earned zen to work!

Alos, if there is a bounty, I'd rather have a coin I support like Zencash!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: