Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217130 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

ZEN competition starting 26/05/18 at 12.00 UTC - don't miss out! https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004205332

Unfortunately this is a competition for whales and not small fish like me!!!!!!

Eagerly waiting for a competition for small fish.
We appreciate the active promotion to attract new ZEN users however we must highight that we did not set the parameters.

I see so Binance decided how Zen should be promoted as part of the exchange listing approval?

I get that the Binance is a powerful exchange and understand that their promotions might not align with what you prefer Smiley

But part of the strength of the community is its diversity, and marketing to whales doesn't exactly support decentralization or bringing more people in. Based on the competition parameters a user needs to spend 40k usd at least to participate.

I know its a business decision for Binance but this isn't an inclusive competiton they have created! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

.I think listing in Binance and a project by IOHK’s contribution with a upcoming supernode, it is a positive time for Zen overall.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

One Step Ahead: How Super Nodes Will Transform Blockchain Data Security

Without governance, there can be no order; this is why we should incentivize nodes for their participation. So that when a hack on one node operator occurs, there are thousands of other node operators that can triage the damage and keep the platform afloat.

https://btcmanager.com/one-step-ahead-how-super-nodes-will-transform-blockchain-data-security/
The article presents detailed explanations on the operational mechanisms of ZenCash Super Nodes and its correlations to Blockchain Data Security.
By the way, have we had any progress on solutions to adapt or cope with Equihash-ASICs from Bitman and more potential producers?

caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

I see so Binance decided how Zen should be promoted as part of the exchange listing approval?

I get that the Binance is a powerful exchange and understand that their promotions might not align with what you prefer Smiley

But part of the strength of the community is its diversity, and marketing to whales doesn't exactly support decentralization or bringing more people in. Based on the competition parameters a user needs to spend 40k usd at least to participate.

I know its a business decision for Binance but this isn't an inclusive competiton they have created! Smiley
All games will come to the end. What will happen when Binance get all their original purposes for such massive marketing campaign?
I am just curious about it for myselft, but your thread stimulated me to compose the thread.
Of course, ZenCash has big potential based on its intrinsic values, but Binance negative policies on the coin (if occur) in the future might have adverse impacts on price of ZenCash somehow.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Any update from cryptopia?

Honestly now that Zencash is on Binance, Bittrex and Okex, there is no reason to stick with cryptopia! Probably worth cashing out once cryptopia sort out their wallet issues, if that ever happens. I've had a one month wallet maintenance period with them on other altcoins, so could be in for a long wait.

The following is speculation on my part:

That can usually be an indication of issues with allowing the trade of "derivatives" of a coin instead of the actual coin itself.  Poloniex, used to post similar messages and had similar issues all the time with several coins.  They would blame the developers and their wallet instead of the fact they feared too many would submit a withdrawal request without the actual coins there to cover the withdrawals.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

I remember I bought just enough ZEN CASH to get a node back about several months ago.

But because it seemed complicated and not very rewarding I just did not pursue it.

Can I get a supernode with the same amount of Zen Cash as before?

Thanks

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I remember I bought just enough ZEN CASH to get a node back about several months ago.

But because it seemed complicated and not very rewarding I just did not pursue it.

Thanks

Yes you can. you need 42 zen.

But i am with you in this boat, because i also have enough coins to make a few nodes but i am always postponing my decision because is extremely complicated to configure one node. And dev team done almost nothing untill today to help less savvy people to configure nodes, either getting a less complicated process or an easy undurstandable how-to guide to do the job....

We need a degree in master computing to do the job, and i think i am a guy that understands a little about computers, but not that complicated process of configure VPS, SSL certificates, Linus environment, etc, etc,,,
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:28:39 AM by MedaR

.I think listing in Binance and a project by IOHK’s contribution with a upcoming supernode, it is a positive time for Zen overall.
There were many questions "when Binance"..Binance 24h volume of trade is 2k BTCs, And price is recovered. I think Zen investors must be happy now.
If we don't think on price for a minute, we can get bigger picture: Zen has better distribution and access to many people, who previously were unable to join trading.

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Thanks

Wrong!

Super Nodes introduce sidechaining, and will be able run a bunch of different services. First service what was justified or was the motivation for creating those new class of nodes was to migrate logic for the Secure Nodes tracking and payment system of chain to on chain, and this is very important for the future of architecture of system so make it more censorship resistant. Main motivation here is to create the world’s most censorship resistant privacy oriented platform. ZenCash this way migrating from cryptocurrency to platform concept.

You will find good explanation here>
-> https://zencash.com/assets/files/Zen-Application-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf

Announced Fork will implement block reward changes  10% 10% 10% 70% as you can see on a picture.
Profitability will be higher, from 3.5% of every block to 10% which is good increase.
ZenCash Secure Nodes tracker - https://securenodes.na.zensystem.io/
ZenCash Secure Nodes calculator - http://securenodes.lebre.net/
Combo calculator  -  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p7qduhX2rFNFvik1YqD326qP55U4-UEce5ieeE5INAc/edit#gid=1738345991

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Thanks
But i am with you in this boat, because i also have enough coins to make a few nodes but i am always postponing my decision because is extremely complicated to configure one node. And dev team done almost nothing untill today to help less savvy people to configure nodes, either getting a less complicated process or an easy undurstandable how-to guide to do the job....

We need a degree in master computing to do the job, and i think i am a guy that understands a little about computers, but not that complicated process of configure VPS, SSL certificates, Linus environment, etc, etc,,,
This was already explained, the process for now cannot be more simplified.
Regarding security, Windows platform cannot be compared with Linux distros, and as such is not in focus of developers. If you have problems or need any help you can get it on discord channeL. I agree this is litle bit complicated but if you want to be secured forget easy setups. Join discord channel and if you want fast solutions, maybe you can pay someone to setup a node for you, or buy one from other members..

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

By the way, have we had any progress on solutions to adapt or cope with Equihash-ASICs from Bitman and more potential producers?
Developers are working on this matter, we cannot expect this to be done overnight, those who proposing fast solutions are not honest and pathetically collect free points from miners.
When I get more informations from Developers I will share it here, stay tuned.

You can rent this space
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Developers are working on this matter, we cannot expect this to be done overnight, those who proposing fast solutions are not honest and pathetically collect free points from miners.
Got your ideas, MedaR.
I will keep my patience and stay tuned to get your news on coming upgrades to avoid seriously dominant impacts from ASIC-hashrates.
It seems that ZenCash project has gone a long journey over the last one year.
Congratulations for both ZenCash project, its core team of developers, and its community - including long-term investors.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I think zencash have great potential and with all the work done by the team, I see good future for it.
We may see another pump in the price as the competition is going on the Binance.  Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 01:36:17 PM by MedaR

Got your ideas, MedaR.
I will keep my patience and stay tuned to get your news on coming upgrades to avoid seriously dominant impacts from ASIC-hashrates.
It seems that ZenCash project has gone a long journey over the last one year.
Congratulations for both ZenCash project, its core team of developers, and its community - including long-term investors.
Rome wasn't built in one day.

ZenCash slowly rising and getting more attention.
We have established network of Secure Nodes and next step is integration of Super Nodes. After this we will have endless posibilities..

Treasury and voting system is in prototype version:
Read more about the latest IOHK paper that is being used to model our Treasury! An academic paper on Treasury theoretical model, its analysis, security proofs, etc. : https://iohk.io/research/papers/#S7KC2KGJ

You can rent this space
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Thanks

please dont spread lies and your ignorance about the nodes. There are at least 2 step by step guides available, there is also a video (at least one) on Youtube and there are people available almost 24/24 on Discord to help you.

Im not saying its easy but it is certainly not as hard as you make it sounds.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

This project is an excellent and powerful team, now zencash with the industry's top IOHK team. See a predictable and transparent roadmap, soon, soon Zencash will enter the top 50.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

This project is an excellent and powerful team, now zencash with the industry's top IOHK team. See a predictable and transparent roadmap, soon, soon Zencash will enter the top 50.
This is only a matter of time because Zen's potential is greatly appreciated. I think Zen is a very good long-term investment because Zen supply is very small and if there are more big partners in the future, the price of $100 will probably happen this year. I am keeping some Zen because I am sure the Zen future will continue to grow well and I will consider buying more if there is more new information from this project.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

I fully agree with you. And I think that now the price is still too small and it's time to buy. Soon we will see a $ 1 billion capitalization

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

“Hottest Privacy Coin” in I love Crypto Show

https://youtu.be/xWeK0yyD6Tk

You can rent this space
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

ZEN competition starting 26/05/18 at 12.00 UTC - don't miss out! https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004205332
I have several questions about this competition.
Where those ZEN for reward came from? Were those included in listing contract, like listing fee, with Binance? (If you can't answer, please just ignore it.)
Is it possible to get reward for Tier B by just depositing 1,000 ZEN right before the end, and withdrawing it right after the snapshot?
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: