Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RESCHEDULED  (Read 7655 times)
glutoken (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

On the homepage, enter your email address and click "contribute" for pre sale information!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

Very excited for this project!  Grin Any word on gwei limit/recommended gas for pre-ico?

Recommended gas is 420K

Thank you!
sandy_glutoken

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

Presale has begun and 2467 GLU gone in first 10 minutes !!!
coup22

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

Very excited for this project!  Grin Any word on gwei limit/recommended gas for pre-ico?

Recommended gas is 420K

Thank you!

Great, thanks for the information. Best of luck to you all on the ICO & future developments!
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Where can I participate with this project, of course there are bounty threads available, sorry if I do not see it, is there anyone can tell me about it ...

thank you
udj052

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Is the pre-sale model popular now? The team's background, professionalism and division of labor are clear. It deserves our follow
sandy_glutoken

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:37:09 AM

Where can I participate with this project, of course there are bounty threads available, sorry if I do not see it, is there anyone can tell me about it ...

thank you

Please see bounty program posted at:
glutoken.com/bounty

To participate in presale, go to https://glutoken.com and click on "contribute" button.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

thank you

Thank you! Please see the links below:

https://www.glutoken.com/bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059680.new#new

Is the pre-sale model popular now? The team's background, professionalism and division of labor are clear. It deserves our follow

Thank you for the kind words! Presale seems to be a popular method across the board.
crypto-sumeet

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

PRE SALE is LIVE now. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

Presale is now live!
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

Best Presale Ever!!!!
100% Bonus of what you Contribute!!!
That Sounds Very Attractive!!!!!!

glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

Thank you everyone!
stu@gluon

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

Best Presale Ever!!!!
100% Bonus of what you Contribute!!!
That Sounds Very Attractive!!!!!!

Two Glutokens for every one you purchase is a nice bonus.  Good luck and thank you for your support.
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

Very good project and I will promote it in our social media, good luck until the end of ico.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

Very good project and I will promote it in our social media, good luck until the end of ico.

Thank you!
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:35:47 PM

We had the following questions asked on Telegram:

1. Any ICO keeping 38% of their tokens to me does not look so positive. care to explain ?

We are planning to utilize this Company GLU to incentivize participation within the platform. We need a supply of GLU to award contributors that create content like user guides, help improve the products and offering. This sort of reward has been hugely successful with regards to such functions as moderators, demo testers, etc.

We have a portion allocated for the team and new staff that we hire. These are all subject to lock periods. Being in Silicon Valley, we are constantly surrounded by thousands of companies all trying to recruit the best talent around. Company GLU would allow us the flexibility to sign individuals with not just a cash offering but other forms of compensation not widely offered in the industry as a whole.

The founding team has not taken a salary from the proceeds of any equity raise. We used the $2M towards development, certifications, hardware and other staff. We are finalizing another Series-A raise of $1.9M at a $40M valuation. This will help expand our development operations in India where we have incorporated a subsidiary entity.

2.  it is clear your company has been around and has already created a product and service without the Blockchain technlogy. it is very clear why Blockchain tech can make your offering better. question is : until the Blockchain tech, what has your company succeeded to do in regards to marketing and selling your service in the market? what deals do you have ready and closed and simply waiting for you to complete integration with Blockchain?

A portion of my answer is copied from a previous response on Bitcointalk:

Unfortunately, the hardware took a long time to perfect. We went through microprocessors to find one that will fit all of our requirements. If we were creating a device to reflash vehicle simply connected via bluetooth to a mobile phone, that could have been completed much sooner. However, our goal was to create a completely independent durable device, capable of 100% wireless and 3G/4G, that is what we have today. Our roll out started at the beginning of this year and we have signed up multiple dealers in Oregon, Washington and California with larger release plans coming once we release Audi/VW after completing exception handling. We are signing up a block of 30+ dealers in the UK later on this year and a block of vendors in Japan through an exclusive offering.

When you develop hardware, its a lot more difficult than simply designing software which we completed many months before the hardware. This is mainly due to the long prototype process, then finally going through FCC, CE, E24 certification process which took over 6 months in itself, we started the process on 9/15/16 with ITC Engineering Services, Inc. in Sunol, California.

A larger fundraise would give us ample opportunity to acquire technology and a greater ability to prototype in-house which will in turn reduce future time development time.

Our ecommerce platform has largely been designed to implement blockchain payments. One major thing I was to clarify is that blockchain payments are not limited to GLU we are also planning to implement other crypto such as ETH and BTC. The main reason for GLU is we want to differentiate a crypto for the automotive industry created by those that are from the industry. When you learn more about the parts business in general you tend to realize that it becomes and old boys club where most of the big names all know one another.
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

Is by any chance your company is based out of India? I ask this because I see most of the team members in your team list got an Indian name.

Remember when were concept "Indian code".... hope now its better.

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
stu@gluon

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:57:26 PM

Is by any chance your company is based out of India? I ask this because I see most of the team members in your team list got an Indian name.

Remember when were concept "Indian code".... hope now its better.

GLUON IS BASED OUT OF LIVERMORE CALIFORNIA.  WE HAVE INDIAN, FINNISH, SWEDISH AND ENGLISH ENGINEERS AS WELL.  WE LIKE TO THINK WE ONLY HIRE THE BEST FROM WHATEVER COUNTRY.  THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT.
ken thung

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

I like that dev leads active discussion in this thread.
And i am sure community will grow up with times.
Thanks dev for your hard working.
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Great Project !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: