Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluemining.net Cloud Mining Allows Anyone To Mine Ethereum  (Read 459 times)
bluedaddy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:44:17 PM

PRESS RELEASE:

Bluemining.net Cloud Mining Allows Anyone To Mine Ethereum

Author: Bluemining.net
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Zwolle, The Netherlands - Bluemining.net is pleased to announce our new cloud mining service. bluemining.net that enables anyone to participate in ethereum mining without the need of purchasing specialized hardware.

Bluemining.net Cloud Mining Allows Anyone to Join the Growing Ethereum Mining Industry.
Bluemining.net is an organization of skilled professionals from different fields who commonly believe in future of cryptocurrencies. Headed and founded in 2017 by Chief Executive Officer, Jordy Satoor de Rootas, leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analyst, and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.

Bluemining.net is headquartered in Zwolle, and the mining farms are in The Netherlands. Essentially being an alternative to real cryptocurrency mining, it allows the user to enjoy the benefits of receiving ethereum without having to own any actual equipment. Other advantages include the common dilemma in but are not limited to high electricity costs, connection problems, proper cooling, high noise levels and shipping times.

A lot of average cryptocurrencies users would like to get into the mining economy, but they lack the technical knowledge of setting up specialized machines. Currently, it is also costly to mine Bitcoin as for the competitiveness. As such, cloud mining is far more convenient than operating own crypto mining hardware. The high-quality equipment allows the mining process to achieve maximum efficiency and makes the contract prices affordable. At the current time, forecasts show there is enough time to receive a decent return on investment (RoI) for ETH.

Also, Bluemining.net users are greeted with a 2 yearly contract, tech support that is available 24/7 and a functional control panel.

If you would like more information about this topic, please contact us at info@bluemining.net.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mine-own

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:14:26 PM

Hello!
I am pleased to announce that Hashmining already tried this and failed (where you copied the Policy and other texts from).
The entire muck-up of a website is delicious - no substance anywhere - no contact emails - no active social media - what were you thinking!
Check it out at  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1973676.120
So go away, get a real job where you also have to provide something to gain something Smiley
Brownieb

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:37:05 PM

Bluemining.net is hashmining.eu

Head over to https://www.bluemining.net/terms-conditions/

Read down to:
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 We operate the site, Bluemining.net. To contact us, please see our support, info@bluemining.net.

So click on "info@bluemining.net" and guess what?
It generates an email to info@hashmining.eu
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: