Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Maya animation  (Read 657 times)
Silentcarrot (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:19:47 PM

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to hire someone out there to do a 30sec-1min animation using Maya for me. It is for a beginners 3d modeling/animation class, so it shouldn't be photo realistic. The animation should have a character of some sort in an environment. I will be paying with paypal, just let me know your credentials, rate, and when it can be done. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 01:13:18 PM

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to hire someone out there to do a 30sec-1min animation using Maya for me. It is for a beginners 3d modeling/animation class, so it shouldn't be photo realistic. The animation should have a character of some sort in an environment. I will be paying with paypal, just let me know your credentials, rate, and when it can be done. Smiley

Question:  Why even take the class if you won't bother to learn the material yourself?   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Silentcarrot (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:32:03 PM

I'm a Senior and it is a class that I didn't want to take/had no interest in, but it was the only class offered in the area where I needed credits to graduate.
Silentcarrot (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:46:21 PM

bump Smiley
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:46:52 PM

Maybe I can help you, I have knowledge modelling and animating in 3D max (but no maya), do you have to give them the editable file or just the finished video?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: