Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students  (Read 55101 times)
campuscoindev (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Congratulations to February's Ambassador of the Month: Nick Fox. He was one of 10 CampusCoin representatives to participate in the ESM Youth Football camp hosted by Deshaun Watson. Thank you for your hard work and dedication

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:36:23 AM

The Official CampusCoin Bracket Challenge group is now open! Information can be found here: https://www.campuscoinproject.org/campuscoin-bracket-challenge/

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Our Ambassador page has been updated: Update includes criteria to become and remain an Ambassador in our program: https://www.campuscoinproject.org/become-a-campus-ambassador/

German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Our Ambassador page has been updated: Update includes criteria to become and remain an Ambassador in our program: https://www.campuscoinproject.org/become-a-campus-ambassador/

Hi Dev, could you explain how do you will check results of execution of Ambassadors programm? How to avoid cheaters? Do you have any KPIs for assessment of sucessfull performing of Ambassador functions?

Thanks
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Hi Dev, could you explain how do you will check results of execution of Ambassadors programm? How to avoid cheaters? Do you have any KPIs for assessment of sucessfull performing of Ambassador functions?

Thanks

Hello,

we have infrastructure set up to ensure no Ambassadors cheat. For social media posts, we will have a hashtag of the month with makes determining how many posts are made per ambassador simple. For invites, each Ambassador will have a unique link that users follow to join the CampusCoin movement. For events, that is as simple as providing video proof of attending an event or connecting with a member of the CampusCoin staff at an event.

Thanks

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:43:40 PM by campuscoindev

Sign up for the FIRST EVER CampusCoin Bracket Challenge!  A 2,000,000 CMPCO reward will been given if a contestant in our group creates the coveted perfect bracket.

modes

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

It s an error in the link. without the "d." it works
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

It s an error in the link. without the "d." it works

Thank you for pointing that out. The link is now fixed and should work properly

phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

How to safely store it off exchange than? Any instructions on wallet and how to recover it - i read some people load it and missing their coins?
centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:45:33 AM by centurionMiner

Happy to announce my personal pool (:
Campus enthusiast, here we are!

The purpose of this pool is to give to miners what they mine!
-- Shocked 2%, 1.5%, 1%--->0.5% FEE   Shocked                    
-- Shocked Payouts every 10 min start from 5 CMPCO  Shocked

##########
########################/Specification/###########################################
#                                                            ##########                                                                        
#-- These pool is free of use, only 0.5% fee is used for cover the transaction fee.                                                                                      
#-- Very easy to use, just put your wallet and choose the port that fit best with your hardware                      
#-- 4 different port each coin ->                                                                                                          
#         stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4600                                              
#                 VarDiff -> Use this if unsure or Simple ASIC                                                                    
#          stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4608                                                                            
#                 Use this if you have more than ~1.5GH/s                                                                          
#          stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4632                                                                            
#                 This is a very high difficulty. I can provide a proxy for point several rig to this port                
#          stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4656                                                                            
#                 This port is reserved for NiceHash. Is quite improbable that you can handle the diff Wink
#                                                                                
###############################################################################

The pool is located in USA (Los Angeles). New Servers in Europe are coming Wink

Feel free to write me if you have some questions  Cool

Best regards from Italy, centurionMiner

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

Big shoutout to Cryptomickey for his recent video covering CampusCoin! We truly appreciate the kind words and are honored to have received one of the highhest scores recorded on CryptoFacto.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8DXN3oQXRc

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

NovaExchange has contacted all users with the following email:

"Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova"

CampusCoin will monitor NovaExchange closely over the next couple of weeks, and re-engage with an answer on if Nova will be safe to use in the future by April 1st.

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

Huge partnership announcement coming for CampusCoin on March 26th at 7 AM UTC.  Countdown timer on site. Stay tuned!

david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=CampusCoin+%28CMPCO%29&SortBy=0
WOW!!! Partnership Announcement at 26 March
What you think guys?
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

We have released an article detailing the accomplishments of the CampusCoin Project team during the first quarter of 2018:  https://www.campuscoinproject.org/q1-2018-synopsis/

Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

Mt gox trustee selling off large amounts of btc into the market i believed took us lower. Like previous times. I believe a big bull flag is forming on BTC. will see if it holds and breaks out then markets can resume its rally Smiley
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

Mt gox trustee selling off large amounts of btc into the market i believed took us lower. Like previous times. I believe a big bull flag is forming on BTC. will see if it holds and breaks out then markets can resume its rally Smiley
To a certain extent, it will definitely bring adverse effects to the market, which leads to the decline of different degrees. I believe this will be temporary.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

To a certain extent, it will definitely bring adverse effects to the market, which leads to the decline of different degrees. I believe this will be temporary.
maybe it will have a big effect, but i agree with you that this will not be long and only temporarily
we'll see how the situation in the next few days and can draw conclusions from it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Only three days remaining until our team unveils our revolutionary partnership

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:31:14 PM by campuscoindev

CampusCoin was mentioned in a recent CNBC article discussing an imporant issue facing our students today. More than 20% of students are investing their sudent loan funds in crypto-based investments. We are leading the educational charge to ensure students make the proper decisions in regard to crypto-investment. Rather than spending your last dollar on Bitcoin, join the CampusCoin movement and earn free CMPCO for your efforts!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/college-students-use-financial-aid-money-to-invest-in-bitcoin.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: