Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency  (Read 38817 times)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

On Buy-Backs: Some Preliminary Findings From Judge Research
RootProject’s CEO is also a political economist. Judge Research is a new research firm founded and staffed by PhDs. We combine our experience as formal students of markets with years of experience in crypto markets.

https://medium.com/rootproject/on-buy-backs-some-preliminary-findings-from-judge-research-3690a1baeadc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

There is another 'deal room', to me it looks exactly to rootshop but if the teams has any explanation to differentiate the 2. By Q2 if there is headway for the project it might tend to death. For them to survive the hectic year, making some progress and keeping it on, they could make a successful year in 2019.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Have been reading on the rootshop and now it is getting more real. The idea is to open an auction site for roots while they allow other exchanges to get jealous and absorb or list coin. It is new to me and I love to see how it will work. My main  challenge is the type of product root present to be and they think people of all financial state can be interested. I believe they might not know how people are watching and people already have a exit plan and time.

Wondering where all your money went? It went to fund a separate venture that doesn't even acknowledge any affiliation with Rootproject, judgeresearch.co.  They claimed they were working on ROOTS, but they were just misappropriating funds for this separate venture.

They should be more transparent on what they are doing with the investors's money.
Seems that there are hidden spots on their plans and keep the investors from what's really going on within their system.
Not a good signal though. But let's see what they will tell to their followers...
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:00:43 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 04:06:56 PM by VirtualCloudMining

It would be righteous to some day get something back from my investment in this project from buying ROOTS tokens. Those responsible seems to be caught up in ways to get in more investments for their projects. When there is never a payout for the people proving funds the whole endavour will in time come to a halt.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

I wish I have personnel to report this project for investigation. lately teams are now changing their idea on exchange listing, teams dont allow the discussion of exchange listing but I noticed it has changed, however, rootproject still remain the same, Are they the only project from USA? They dont follow roadmap and neglect investors absolutely, they took most of their fund from foreigners (Korea) which they might find easy to deceive and swindle. I think they need to return all the fund if they dont get listed on exchange by the end the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:51:40 AM

Nicholas just announced the demise of this project, so Tonton can shut/lock this thread for life. 
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:07:40 AM

Nicholas just announced the demise of this project, so Tonton can shut/lock this thread for life.  

Man, hate to say I told you so... well... that's actually a lie. It's amazing to say it.

Contact state AGs/SEC and report Rootproject. Especially in NYS where Nick conducted most of his business. Make sure he never does this to anyone ever again.

Also, Nicholas Judge is claiming that they're out of funds, but all of the funds collected in the ICO is still located here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd4f39ed7499097a35dccdc59eabad25ce6a6c150#internaltx . He's just hoping to treat it as his personal piggy bank once the value of eth rises again.

This eth should have been returned to investors long ago.
A shit project, I didn’t think that this could be possible with impunity in the USA - two years to fool investors, portraying completely inarticulate activity, and then just close and leave all the money collected to yourself. I watched them for two years in telegram, and did not understand what and why it was. Smiley

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:10:42 AM

Man, hate to say I told you so... well... that's actually a lie. It's amazing to say it.

Contact state AGs/SEC and report Rootproject. Especially in NYS where Nick conducted most of his business. Make sure he never does this to anyone ever again.

Also, Nicholas Judge is claiming that they're out of funds, but all of the funds collected in the ICO is still located here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd4f39ed7499097a35dccdc59eabad25ce6a6c150#internaltx . He's just hoping to treat it as his personal piggy bank once the value of eth rises again.

is it possible that he is short of money to repay and the funds are lacking and if it is like that for personal gain can it just be frozen forever because it is most likely never to be returned to investors

treedrep

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:05:50 PM

is it possible that he is short of money to repay and the funds are lacking and if it is like that for personal gain can it just be frozen forever because it is most likely never to be returned to investors

That is literally a link to eth funds that could be used to pay back investors who bought into the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: