Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 07:56:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26602 times)
magisterr

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

What price for token in $ now? And how much raised funds already? I want to invest some $  Huh

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hackis

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

what do you guys think? will this hit like 2-3$ until the end of the year?

i am thinking about investing a little bit more, but want to hear some thoughts from those who bought some too Wink

The total supply from the smart contract seems to be only 16 million, so even $5 could be possible. All depends on which exchanges it will be available on.
hackis

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

What price for token in $ now? And how much raised funds already? I want to invest some $  Huh

1 ETH will get you 200 WWAM so if I didn't fail at my math the price of 1 WWAM should be about $1.5 at the current ICO rate and the current ETH price.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

what do you guys think? will this hit like 2-3$ until the end of the year?

i am thinking about investing a little bit more, but want to hear some thoughts from those who bought some too Wink

If people start to realize how important such an protocol is, it could hit 3$ by end of the year easily  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CCEDKaps

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Yes, totally! At the moment I don't see this ICO hitting their target, unfortunately. I hope there will be large investors by the end of ICO, but for now it's going very slow  Embarrassed

Time for some good marketing! Make some video's, make some Medium posts, ... make sure a lot of people will hear about this protocol.
I think the community behind this protocol is making a lot of noise and I really hope this is enough.

Spread the word Cheesy Cheesy

That's what we're working on right now Smiley

▰▰★ [WWAM] - WorldWide Anonymous Messaging Protocol based on blockchain technology - [WWAM] ★▰▰
[ Website ]  |★|  [ BitcoinTalk ]  |★|  [ Slack ]  |★|  [ Twitter ]
ICO begins August 9, 2017  ||  ICO ends September 6, 2017
Trrrt

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

Hit a big exchange would be great, cause WWAM need just visibility to go to the moon. The project has all what he need to sucess, a protocol like this one is gold, many application and possibility.
And if the supply is low its good too, the value of the token will grow fast cause a lot of people will want to have WWAM.
The community will continue to make noise and talk about WWAM as much as they can, cause we all know the project deserve it. Don't miss another chance to participate to the round 2 of the ico !

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
levyashin

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

Video Publisher / Article Writer

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Hot a big exachnge would be great, cause WWAM need just visibility to go to the moon. The project has all what he need to sucess, a protocol like this one is gold, many application and possibility.
And if the supply is low its good too, the value of the token will grow fast cause a lot of people will want to have WWAM.
The community will continue to make noise and talk about WWAM as much as they can, cause we all know the project deserve it. Don't miss another chance to participate to the round 2 of the ico !

Before a hot exchange they should reach minimum ico target. It is very good project but they need more publicity for it. May be put some ad to coincapmarket etc.  May be after too many bad ico, people thinking twice to invest.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

I hope that the blockchain with projects like WWAM will help the world to become a better place, where evreybody is free and happy Smiley
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

I have a question about how wide the saying "messaging protocol" really is. Today's meaning of a message is really wide, anything from text to emojis to gifs and pictures, will you be able to send all that in the protocol?😊

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
wonderfullife

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

Sorry if this has been asked already, but any news on exchanges? I don't want to invest in another ico, but I would love getting some on exchanges

We don't have any news yet ^^ you will have to wait so ^^
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

We have a good team of dev here, could really be a good project to follow. Smiley
FIEX

Merit: 258

Some have 2 much power!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Yes, totally! At the moment I don't see this ICO hitting their target, unfortunately. I hope there will be large investors by the end of ICO, but for now it's going very slow  Embarrassed

Time for some good marketing! Make some video's, make some Medium posts, ... make sure a lot of people will hear about this protocol.
I think the community behind this protocol is making a lot of noise and I really hope this is enough.

Great to hear that!
This project deserves to get a lot of attention. Once this protocol get known, big companies will be using this protocol. Its a great investment!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
kraterion

Activity: 434
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

Nice article on Huffington Post !!!! "Meet World Wide Anonymous Messaging (WWAM), who aims to be the leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero knowledge of its users." If even this article doesn't aknowledge you that this is far more big then a simple messanging application I don't what it does!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tackling-encrypted-messaging-with-a-decentralized-solution_us_5996088ee4b033e0fbdec277#

Elkmar

Activity: 196

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

I'm eager to see what you have in preparation. You seemed quite sure about the success of the ICO when we discussed, I'm sure some great things are coming  Wink

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Voltaje

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Nice article on Huffington Post !!!! "Meet World Wide Anonymous Messaging (WWAM), who aims to be the leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero knowledge of its users." If even this article doesn't aknowledge you that this is far more big then a simple messanging application I don't what it does!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tackling-encrypted-messaging-with-a-decentralized-solution_us_5996088ee4b033e0fbdec277#

Was there ever any doubt? the concept itself is very clever and the potential is very HUGEEE¡¡¡ so obviously the article knows that too, and now with the ICO online, this will get a little more attention, and people will realize the potential of the project and the token, the PROTOCOL will be used widely at the end of 2018 is my prediction, and 2019 even more, with finally settle in 2020 when the cryptocurrency world is widespread more around the world.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

Great to hear that!
This project deserves to get a lot of attention. Once this protocol get known, big companies will be using this protocol. Its a great investment!

Its great investment because it's protocol and not a product its always best to invest to protocols and platforms not products Cheesy .. i have realy high hopes in this one and these days this is rare thoughts Cheesy
cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

That's great news! If sites like huffingtonpost ist spreading the word, this project will get the attantion it deserves. Hope other sites will write about it too now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

Yes the project will have the visibility he deserve soon. WWAM will go very far, more and more people come each day and like the project. Everyone understand the potential of a protocol, its not only an app or something like, its better so far, protocol has a infinite value, each idea in messaging can use the WWAM protocol, so if devs team have an idea, they can use the WWAM protocol to developp it. And we wan repeat that an infinite time, so the value of WWAM is infinite too !

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

Wow, that is some amazing news to see you in The huffingtonpost! Good to ser that The Word is spreading, Both in and outside of The cryptoworld!:) still think this is one of the best tokens and funktions of a crypto currency out there! Hope some more news sites find out about you!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
FIEX

Merit: 258

Some have 2 much power!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Wow nice article!
I really hope many users will read this and join this ICO. Lets hope some investors, invest in this great protocol.

I'm very curious in how many apps this protocol will be implemmened in 2 years. I hope a lot  Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.