Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26962 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

how to add this token to personal wallet? i didn't find the instruction there

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

To be honest, I really think this to be taking off. Why? Because of their feature on privacy and anonimity. Do you know why Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and other social media are earning so much even though we are using their services and products for free? It's because of your information. That's why they kept on asking everything about you. In fact you are their real product. They sell your info to advertisers, governments, organizations, politicians etc. so basically their services are not free. You pay it for a price, a hefty price. And the price is your privacy. To some people they see this as a fair trade. They get to use their platform (Facebook, YouTube,etc) by giving their info to them. That depends on how you look at it. If it's ok with you on being surveillanced 24/7, being sold as commodity, giving the hackers and other blackhat entities to hack your bank accounts, house, etc, have the chance of being bullied and blackmailed online, then go.

So I think the arrival of wwam will be a game changer to this field. Let's get back our privacy. I'll be watching this very closely. This has huge potential.
Wow sir, you've been provoked to deep by people who want to bring down those companies, I've seen a lot of news like this before.
But they keep going okay, because of what?
Because the fair trade isnt for some people, but its for every people who know about what they actually do when they register there, for every user of those social media who can use his brain to know the ToS or the consequences if they are registered there.
So my point is, its not about being surveillanced 24/7, being sold as commodity, giving the hackers and other blackhat entities to hack your bank accounts, house, etc, have the chance of being bullied and blackmailed online. They are not actually like this.
And the real thing like this that ever really happened was the edward snowden case and it was very surprising to everyone. This is really a bad thing from the USA government.

So this project is not about get back our privacy, but its about giving something new, its about giving an opportunity to those people who want more freedom.
And thats why i think this project is very interesting.
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

The minimum is 500 ETH for the ico, if WWAM dont reach this cap investors will be refunded.
But i really think that we will hit 500 eth very very fast. A disruptive project like that deserve it and will have it for sure. Dont miss the ICO, be here tomorrow !
Ya , 500 ETH not to much , it's very easy to hit that target, I saw that other project hit more than 5000 eth from their investor, If it's a potential project as good idea and technology .... I will invest some $$ to support WWAM

Don't forget that ETH went a lot up in the past few days, but generally agree that should not be problem for this project hit 500 ETH minimum.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Don't forget that ETH went a lot up in the past few days, but generally agree that should not be problem for this project hit 500 ETH minimum.
Don't forget that first stage investors will receive a 15% bonus on their investment, so I think the 500 ETH will be collected in the first stage easily  Wink

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

Yes the bonus will motivante early investors, 500 eth is not so many, we will reach it without difficulty.
And with the team communication the ico will go very well for sure, they will manage it easily.
And with that we have a good project how can revolutionate a market and where blockchain still not exist, WWAM is going to be a great sucess !
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:27:40 AM

The minimum is 500 ETH for the ico,it is very easy to reach!
The maximum limit is so high,if not reach the maximum, how to deal with the unsold coins?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

The minimum is 500 ETH for the ico,it is very easy to reach!
The maximum limit is so high,if not reach the maximum, how to deal with the unsold coins?

The hard cap is 500k ETH. It's a far target, but I feel 500 ETH will be reached in few days at most.

However I'd close the 2nd ICO stage in case the minimum is already reached in the 1st stage. That would help on keeping the token's value.

Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:53:23 AM

Soft cap 500 ETH and Hard Cap is 500k ETH? Why so big different? What is the reason for this? Can you explaine?

I guess the soft cap should cover the first development costs while the hard cap allows more people than needed for that.

500 ETH should be reachable in a few days if not even in few hours. Publicity is getting stronger day to day.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

soft cap can be reach in a matter of minutes or hour most of the ico right now exceeds 1000 eth in a minute or so but i doubt that they can the hard cap.
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

No. i ask about - why so big different?
500 ETH its 150 000 $
and 500k ETH its 150 millions $

What you ll do for 500 eth and what you ll do for 500k ETH?

Yep, that's a problem, as I see it. The more coins, the less reward per coin for investors. Plus there's no investment-depending roadmap.

If it was me, in case I'd achieve, lets say, 5k ETH instead of 500, I'd find some good mobile developers and integrate mobile apps into the roadmap.

Kickstarter campaings often have plans for that, for instance.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

10h to go...
What's really interesting (and quite challenging?) about this project is the development of a new blockchain for encrypted private and secure communication. I think there's a huge potential because people who are fed up with facebook, whatsapp, & co.  (like me  Roll Eyes ) are ready to rather pay a small amout for their anonymity instead of being watched every single step they do online and becoming more and more transparent.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

i have made a german translation of the ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075376.0

if there are any native german speakers here, feel free to visit us on this german thread. i will gladly help you in answering your questions Smiley
Klangburg

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

10h to go...
What's really interesting (and quite challenging?) about this project is the development of a new blockchain for encrypted private and secure communication. I think there's a huge potential because people who are fed up with facebook, whatsapp, & co.  (like me  Roll Eyes ) are ready to rather pay a small amout for their anonymity instead of being watched every single step they do online and becoming more and more transparent.

This counts for me as well. If there were no tries like that today, someday it'd be too late to break out off the police state.
Better safe than sorry with anonymity!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

I see questions about unsold tokens.
There won't be unsold tokens at all. The supply is dynamically generated. It starts with 0 Tokens total supply, and it just mint new Tokens when an investment is received.
As the price in ETH is fixed (1 ETH = 200.000 mWWAM), there will be no devaluation of the token if more investors are joining in.

About the hard carp - it's been answered and even quoted in the previous page of that thread. Long story short - of course you don't plan the same if you raise 500ETH or 500k ETH. We don't know yet how much we'll rise, so no promises.
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

CCEDKaps

But we must to know now, why you need so much ETH raised funds  Huh
And what you do when you ll raised 500 ETh and what you ll do when you ll raised 500k. We must see you plan (and roadmap)...  Huh

We based of a 200$ price for ETH, so 500ETH was a funding goal of 100k$, which is actually not that much at all for a project of that size. We need funds for marketing, hiring people if needed, paying the devs, renting servers and so on and so forth. 100k$ is the bare minimum for that.
Actually the minimal wage in France costs ~1500e a month to a company. So if we work on it full time, and just pay ourselves the minimal wage, it's already a cost of 72K EUR a year (around 85K$).
The more money we raise, the more we can provide. More money will be more marketing, more flexibility to hire skillful people to work on side projects, maybe making the protocol evolve into something bigger and better, building applications for it, and not only for messaging (We can think of an uncensored wiki for example, that's one of the possible application of the protocol).
Rather than planing on wonders, we preferred present to you a roadmap based on the minimal funding goal. Then, when we have an exact number of how much has been raised, we will take the time to refine it with better goals if necessary, and provide you a monthly breakdown on the usage of ICO funds.
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

I see questions about unsold tokens.
There won't be unsold tokens at all. The supply is dynamically generated. It starts with 0 Tokens total supply, and it just mint new Tokens when an investment is received.
As the price in ETH is fixed (1 ETH = 200.000 mWWAM), there will be no devaluation of the token if more investors are joining in.

About the hard carp - it's been answered and even quoted in the previous page of that thread. Long story short - of course you don't plan the same if you raise 500ETH or 500k ETH. We don't know yet how much we'll rise, so no promises.

Of course the price in ETH is fixed... now. But when it hits the exchanges, its different having a supply of 100M mWWAM (500 ETH) or lets say 1000M (5000 ETH). As the supply increases, the price decreases.

Investors are also more likely to keep their tokens if there's a small supply. There are several coins out there with that premise in mind.

On the other hand. While it's true that you don't know in advance how much will you raise, concrete thresholds could attract more money. Lets say I've invested 1 ETH  and the project has got 825 ETH near the end of the ICO. If your roadmap states that there will be an Android release if the ICO raises 1000 ETH, for instance, I'd be more prone to invest another ETH to reach that target.

stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

The more money we raise, the more we can provide. More money will be more marketing, more flexibility to hire skillful people to work on side projects, maybe making the protocol evolve into something bigger and better, building applications for it, and not only for messaging (We can think of an uncensored wiki for example, that's one of the possible application of the protocol).

THIS.

Your roadmap is ok for the soft cap. But people would trust more your project if you had stated milestones, like:

If we raise 1000 ETH:
* 10% will go for marketing
* Will hire 1 developer
* Will have our own website servers

If we raise 2500 ETH
* 12% for marketing
* Will hire 1 developer
* Will hire 1 community manager
* Will have our own website and wiki servers

Etc.

Klangburg

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

THIS.

Your roadmap is ok for the soft cap. But people would trust more your project if you had stated milestones, like:

If we raise 1000 ETH:
* 10% will go for marketing
* Will hire 1 developer
* Will have our own website servers

If we raise 2500 ETH
* 12% for marketing
* Will hire 1 developer
* Will hire 1 community manager
* Will have our own website and wiki servers

Etc.

Agree with that. Having such a huge hard cap equals to an uncapped ICO by having no concrete milestones beforehand.
You guys should set some points so that investors could have a better insight in your plannings.
I would appreciate this as investor.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

CCEDKaps

Ok. 1 ETH = 200 usd.
Yes, 100k usd its not so much. I mean about 100 millions its so much for any startup project I think. And also me must potential for growing. For example = if hard cap at ICo ll be 5 millions, after you ll finished product - its would be 20 millions. ANd if hard cap 100 millions in the beginning- we dont have any ponencial to growing.

Also we need to know your roadmap (as in previous post said)
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:06:18 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:25:35 PM by Elkmar

That's good that the min cap is low.

Even if the sale don't attract many investors, the project can begin slowly, build a community around it, then attract attention from potential investors through its development.

I think that project who raise millions without the capacity to correctly handle it will fail or see their token price go under the ICO price quite fast, and it has already happened.

We need to go back to the period where investor really liked a project, wanted to support it through its entire development, and were not thinking just about profits.

There is a need for a real link created between the devs and the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: