Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26962 times)
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

I hope that WWAM will be a success Smiley
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

btw, wwam is listed on https://www.coinschedule.com/ as a GOLD STATUS ICO

this means, go buy and get rich in the future Smiley

nah, it just means that this project is really worth the investment, since it is backuped by many people, which will fruit even more in the future Smiley

thanks for pointing it out, thats are great news for the WWAM project!
Ohh ! That realy good news! That will definetly help to faster the project..When the next stop ?! Cheesy

That's a really good news. It will help in the promotion of the project and its ICO.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

WWAM ICO progress 13% .
I hope WWAM will success

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

The web site says only 26 ETH collected so far, this number is an disappointment for me. I hoped the project could collect much more than this. The idea is useful even the existing examples. Using a remote server to identify email clients, chat applications and messaging software is a smart idea.

We are working on a re-vamp of the announcement thread, and a more detailed roadmap to answer some popular demand. Possibly bringing some more details and changes to the whitepaper as well.
Perhaps we will be bale to spark the interest of more investors  Wink

Great to know! I'm sure this kind of things will help the project boost! The ICO target is not so far.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

I think you can make this topic more active if you explain how this coin/protocol will work so non IT people will understand. Maybe some video presentation.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

I think you can make this topic more active if you explain how this coin/protocol will work so non IT people will understand. Maybe some video presentation.

I guess this is needed for every project these days. But dont believe everything what you see on the promotional videos because most of them are made to fool people. Wwam's aim is good and positive to the society so waiting for the ICO to open.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

I guess this is needed for every project these days. But dont believe everything what you see on the promotional videos because most of them are made to fool people. Wwam's aim is good and positive to the society so waiting for the ICO to open.

True, a lot of ICO's are really complicated to understand.
A good marketing team can explain everything so a newbie can understand the protocol. If your project is good and you believe in this, why would you fool people. Just tell the truth that everyone can understand.

Dev team is very active and solid.
A dev blogpost that explains everything for non IT people would be a good idea for this ICO.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

The web site says only 26 ETH collected so far, this number is an disappointment for me. I hoped the project could collect much more than this. The idea is useful even the existing examples. Using a remote server to identify email clients, chat applications and messaging software is a smart idea.

We are working on a re-vamp of the announcement thread, and a more detailed roadmap to answer some popular demand. Possibly bringing some more details and changes to the whitepaper as well.
Perhaps we will be bale to spark the interest of more investors  Wink

That could be interesting. I hope this will succeed.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

btw, wwam is listed on https://www.coinschedule.com/ as a GOLD STATUS ICO

this means, go buy and get rich in the future Smiley

nah, it just means that this project is really worth the investment, since it is backuped by many people, which will fruit even more in the future Smiley
Thank You for sharing this link. I have up till now, been searching manually for ICO's to research and potentially invest in.
This site looks cleaner than a few other ICO compilation sites out there. Everything is clean and organized!  Cool

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

actually, it is pretty understandable...

i have made the german translation and read the whitepaper to understand it fully.

i think it has something with the behaviour of people to do, they dont want to read a whitepaper unless the ANN thread is an appetizer for them.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

The project is pretty understandable, but a little review can help the communication a lot. The ico is managed very well and will succed for sure, things have just to continue. I have big hope for WWAM. The concept is disruptive and will have a lot of application. Even for non IT participant everyone can see how the privacy in messaging service is important and how an Anonymous messaging protocol will revolutionate the market !
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

The problem i see with most technical ICO's is the lingo used.
Most non technical users don't understand what a protocol is so that may need clarification in my opinion.
We should drive traffic to the websites via our social media accounts but then again the lingo must be very easy and appealing to non techie investors.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

A new idea again, lot of promising ICOs nowadays Smiley Paid messaging, but completeley privacy.

Is there a public testing planned? Can't see it on roadmap.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:58:40 AM

Most non technical users don't understand what a protocol is so that may need clarification in my opinion.
We should drive traffic to the websites via our social media accounts but then again the lingo must be very easy and appealing to non techie investors.

I'm not sure about this. Some projects are very technical like ZEN, Stratis, or Cloakcoin but are very popular (Well quite some fud on QLR but it should go back up).
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:40:32 AM

The project is pretty understandable, but a little review can help the communication a lot. The ico is managed very well and will succed for sure, things have just to continue. I have big hope for WWAM. The concept is disruptive and will have a lot of application. Even for non IT participant everyone can see how the privacy in messaging service is important and how an Anonymous messaging protocol will revolutionate the market !

I think anonymous messaging was one of the first functions of cryptographics.

I hope this will be a big succes, we all need more privacy with messaging
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:58 AM

I think anonymous messaging was one of the first functions of cryptographics.

I hope this will be a big succes, we all need more privacy with messaging

The project is solid, and the goals clear, and with the state of the cryptocurrency market, this will appear just in time, 2018 is the year where a lot of the blockchain based projects goes live, including this PROTOCOL, so you can bet this will become the standard for safe messaging in this new industry, unless of course appears a competitor, but for now, the one that comes first gets the most profits Cheesy, so GO WWAM¡¡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Is there a github already available for contributions to the project ? Love to see how the development is going.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

would love to see this coin development soon, interesting concept , good luck dev
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:27:08 AM

It looks interesting. Could turn out to be a really good project. Everyone should read the White Paper.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

I'm not sure about this. Some projects are very technical like ZEN, Stratis, or Cloakcoin but are very popular (Well quite some fud on QLR but it should go back up).
Don`t forget about byteball and IOTA not everyone is tech savvy enough to follow their instruction, but with this project if you have an understanding about messaging you can grasp the full potential and the security they offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: