Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ziber.io is a scam! DO NOT INVEST!! Now CONFIRMED! Doors are now closed - HAHAHA  (Read 6337 times)
Hydromine

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:49:35 AM

Btw, did somebody check the vita of "Ziber" here?

I'll bet it's in no way related to Ziber.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydromine

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:17:36 AM

And Dudes from Ziber, if you ever read this and are true, call the, yeees, centralized ICANN to just top-down block all DNS requests to ziber.io
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

Amazingly, nary a Newbie or bought user account once defending Ziber has come to this thread to stick it up my ass to demonstrate their continuing support for Ziber: The APP that'll take down Skype. Come on, guys, there's plenty of room. Hunt your favorite kitchen appliance and start a rammin'. Don't bother 'bout addin' lube, for you know how I love it - ROUGH! And don't even think 'bout startin' small, e.g. a can opener - initiate the desired process with one of them industrial bread mixers turned on at top speed. I is ready to show Slave who's the biggest slut in all of cryptoland ...

It is better if you buy ZERO token, you can't lost with it :-)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051833

I'm goin' all in (no pun intended) with Vlad's ForeSkinCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048370.0

Why why do I click open your stuff!! Ahh hilarious yet true.

I seen a fuck coin at least it's properly named for the exit.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:54 AM

Wow, we see an epic fight trolls and hackers vs. a brilliant idea.

Who ever wins, the idea will stay.

And i promise as a 47 dude that planned VoIP networks all over the world, the idea is brilliant and will - stay.

I can't imagine that all thoses fairs, that, well, pre-alpha-Client was a foundation for a scam?

As i wrote earlier, then that is the biggest scam - regarding efforts - of all times.

And then, they even deserve my funds.

regards,

Hydro

Btw, did somebody check the vita of "Ziber" here?

I'll bet it's in no way related to Ziber.

Speaking of vitals ...

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

July 27, 2017, 09:57:19 AM - Hydromine - woke up
July 27, 2017, 09:57:13 AM - Hydromine - password reset via email

Dude hasn't logged in for months and when he does he gravitates to an obvious scam to give it cred.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

@mammabitcoin2u

Here's your chance to "get rid" of me:
 I invite the mod to check my messages and his. If I'm lying BAN ME. But when it's proven OP is a LIAR BAN HIM.

Dude, you stole my schtick!!!  Cry Cry Cry Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017657.0
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:13:57 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 09:51:32 AM by Blind Legs Parker

For someone who almost never invests in ICOs, I was completely fooled this time. After trying their app, I had also given them my support, and had even wanted to take care of their translation to French  Embarrassed (though another scammer, LAETI, who does all the work with automated translation tools, had already applied and gotten the job before me, which pissed me off at that moment, but it now actually looks like I was lucky that she went by before me  Cheesy).

Now there remains one question, which is the reason why I trusted them in the first place: they had a finished product to offer, which is pretty rare for ICOs, and their app was actually working rather well. I called my family and friends in Belgium on several occasions, for free, as was part of their campaign. How did this app work, and how could it be free, then, if it was all a scam? I'm not worried about my own safety: I'm a cautious person and I only downloaded the app on my multi-use computer, not the one with crypto private keys on it, but I mean, every time I called someone in Belgium they said that I was using a Belgian phone number. Ziber explained it by saying that their system worked with people "giving" their mobile phone plan to the network (and would later be rewarded through their token), but now I'm starting to worry. Whose phone numbers were those? How did the app work (or does, actually: I haven't used it for a few days but it still launches normally when clicked on)?

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
Hydromine

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

@Gleb: Yes, i "activated" my old account, and of course didn't remember that password since, yesterday. I read all the insults and anything you've been offended with. I absoluty understand your anger - But as Parker does, we might try put this discussion back to non personal tracks.

The point is, i've had this idea some years ago but i failed to program a multi mobile OS client / proxy that does "hidden" calls on behalf of an app.

The only OS that might, technically, allow hidden calls is Android. No way with Apple, or, at those times, Blackberry. Or Windows mobiles.

And anyway, i've been working with, how they call it, "masternodes", in projects, especially Genesys related, that simply have some whatever 100 sim cards attached and might do the proxy function even without mobile gateways. But only 100's - Thoses are billion gateways to call our old school parents on landline. So to say.

IF ziber is a scam, and i will NEVER predict right now wether it is or not, those guys have / had a interesting idea.

And guess what, if thoses trolls and hackers succeed, let's pick up that and buy the patents (if those naive dudes even did that) and relaunch it. Without ICO, trolls, hackers and other social bullshit. A pure, clean disrupting project. Gleb, i count on you ;-)

The tricky way to catch providers at their weakest point with giving free calls within their network - just to attract more customers - is, well, nice.

Let's see where this is some weeks later,

regards,

Hydro
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:02:40 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 01:12:48 PM by Blind Legs Parker

@Gleb: Yes, i "activated" my old account, and of course didn't remember that password since, yesterday. I read all the insults and anything you've been offended with. I absoluty understand your anger - But as Parker does, we might try put this discussion back to non personal tracks.
Well I don't know what happened between you and Gleb but I mean to say that I only wrote one post in support to Ziber, at the very beginning, when there weren't any scam accusations yet, and that when said scam accusations started to pop out, I stayed well out of the crap, although it's true that I was surprised, because, it's a fact: their product does work. Now there's not much room for doubt anymore, anyway, since they obviously ran away with the money.
What I mean is that if you actively defended them on numerous occasions I'm not sure our situations really can compare.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

Is ziber really a scam ? My best friend invested 20 ethereum in it.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

Is ziber really a scam ? My best friend invested 20 ethereum in it.

Looks like the previous deposit address conveniently got hacked. Maybe your best friend's investment is gone.
Hydromine

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

Just wanted to say that i appreciate your way, Parker, to get back to a true, maybe to technical, discussion. Including Gleb (i never talked to him before) as a warning instance in, let's say in ICO deserts.

Nothing personal, definetly nothing, but we have to cope with a new quality of hacking, trolling whatever.

And if i'm the first that keeps the light up for a good idea under heavy storms, then i am.

Again, this idea is to smart to get burried by bought trolls that try to buy time for competitors.

I literally give a fuck who wins in this childish battle. I know i will try to put this idea into real world.

Very quickly.

Got that, trolls?

regards,

Hydro
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

Even if it is not a scam that github codebase is horrendous.  The software engineer in me (yes I eat them) couldn't help but cringe a few times looking at it.  Someone needs a code review. 
(cryptic 'shorthand' variables, very long functions with 4 or 5 levels of if else nesting, etc)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

https://www.facebook.com/Ziber-The-First-Blockchain-mobile-operator-730447767157916/

Seriously, a Finance Company? My bad! Just remembered that Team Ziber's mother tongue is not English, thus opting to pick the first description on the generated list that's designed to represent their company's model because in Germany or Russia, F comes before C, C as in ... wait for it ... Communications.
Hydromine

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

Lol, yes, just had a discussion with my lawyers, there are no patents pending.

I put up a rescue fund contract with adjustable ownership.

So do not ask for the address.

Cheers, mates!
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:37:14 PM

How is this rubbish possible? If it is all a scam why they didn’t wait for the and of ICO to steal our money? Or they could give as a tokens and do no product, if there really  was a hacker why they behave like that? They displayed on their website that they gathered 45 000 ether for some time? The only possible explanation is that there was a hacker and it is a scam, then all of it has a logic.
carwilva

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

I don't know man but I'm in the water too with this   Cry Cry
I'm confuse too why not give the token. Huh Huh
trenne

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

Hey everyone,

is anyone able to read Cyrillic script and translate what's going on in this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027063.460

The user ziber is posting there as well so I was hoping there'd be something relevant there as well.

Best
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Hey everyone,

is anyone able to read Cyrillic script and translate what's going on in this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027063.460

The user ziber is posting there as well so I was hoping there'd be something relevant there as well.

Best

The English speaking world is not worthy to read the words of the venerable Team Ziber, with Russia currently being all the rage (double entendre intended) ...

We offer our deepest apologies to all...
Ziber smart contract was hacked and all fund from 0xf0a924661b0263e5ce12756d07f45b8668c53380 was hijacked.

Hijacker wallet addresses:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x4423b4d5174dd6fca701c053bf48faeaaaee59f0
https://etherscan.io/address/0x24fd453dfb00181a3411c635127fe7e85ad0bcba

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf0a924661b0263e5ce12756d07f45b8668c53380#internaltx

1) The developer of the contract is to blame. His contacts:
Telegram: +7 968 455 52 78
site: smartcontracteam.com
email: dev@smartcontracteam.com

Here is vuln details:
https://github.com/ZiberLTD/contracts/blob/308afe70aac3ab2c91d85855759fb4a786b8d562/smartcontract_dev/common/ownership/Ownable.sol#L1-L22

https://blog.neufund.org/basic-contracts-owned-terminable-b2aca628d435

2) All hijacked ETH will be returned from 10% of the smart contrac team.

Let me guess: In lieu of filing a police report, Team Ziber finds it prudent to publicly post the vitals of the supposed hacker, a person who Ziber may or may not have created themselves. FUCKIN GENIUS!
ico031305

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:43:37 AM

hey everyone

ziber.io had new face. please revisit let us know your thought .. new scam game ?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:53:40 AM

hey everyone

ziber.io had new face. please revisit let us know your thought .. new scam game ?

WTF did I just read? https://ziber.io/
kokosro

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:54:10 AM by kokosro

hey everyone

WTF did I just read? https://ziber.io/

they've started to send out some ZIBER tokens to all participants in the ICO.
The address https://etherscan.io/address/0x67f1488827146bf4dc9b1a0740b64299ea24ff00 has been marked with some SCAM_STAMP tokens
https://scamseal.com/ziberScamMarked.png
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: