Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage]  (Read 11381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bdstar (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

REX has now been added to Coinexchange.io !!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/REX/ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

Real Estate ICO Comparison Chart

For Detailed Analysis of Business Models Please See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239.msg21362261#msg21362261

I don't think we need to compare each of the projects because we can think differently like the projects it has different goal to established that why some points are not taken. Although having those all points in atlant is advantage but it depends once the projects of each real estates are taken.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

how i love these kind of tables..they are just creating some random very good criteria for them and they just have lots of all the checks that can be in comparison with the other coins. still rex keeps it's track in being a good coin. any projected big exchange to gain some visibility?
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

how i love these kind of tables..they are just creating some random very good criteria for them and they just have lots of all the checks that can be in comparison with the other coins. still rex keeps it's track in being a good coin. any projected big exchange to gain some visibility?

When you compare all these things, I don't see a point where REX is below any other one.The good thing I can say about REX is the crowd sale was a success and the tokens are already out in the market and trading, while rest of them have to either complete the sale or start the sale.So REX can become the market leader in this field.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

REX has now been added to Coinexchange.io !!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/REX/ETH

This is excellent news because I really like this exchange. I keep most of my REX in my private wallet but was trading a small amount and made some profit trading it and have now more REX than what I started with, which is great as I see long term potential more HODL here.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

When will REX be added to coinmarketcap.com or other famous cryptocurrencies website like Coingecko?

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

When will REX be added to coinmarketcap.com or other famous cryptocurrencies website like Coingecko?

The team said they've made their proper application. So I believe its just a matter of time.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:30:46 AM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

FiNaLize

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:04:07 AM

Good to hear.

We’ll have updates and new features on the REX Alpha announced next week. A revamped edition of the REX website and brand is scheduled for September 20th. We will also be announcing 3 new team members in the tech development and business management specializations within the next few weeks.

Will await the real progress on this project.

Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

Hi everyone,

It's been a productive week on all fronts. Less than 10% of the community need to migrate! Next, we will announce Alex and Brock as new team members next week. We have been interviewing social media/community managers. If you are qualified, enthusiastic and passionate about Blockchain/Real Estate, please pm me.

We are deploying a test run with a new Solidity developer next week. If all goes well, he will be joining REX.

I am just returning from NYC. The residential industry seems keen on REX. We have been meeting with the MLS', firms, and national trade groups. To close the circle, we will next focus on policy advocates. As you can imagine, the current infrastructure is multifarious and complex. We believe in obtaining the full support of all industry participants in order to be successful.

I am headed to DC Sunday - Tuesday. If your in town and want to grab a late coffee Monday night let me know (same rings true for Chicago & San Diego).

If you are attending NY Tech week let us know. We are on a panel 10/11 and 10/18.

We will also be at the RESO conference 10/17-10-19 in San Diego. This will give us an opportunity to meet industry leaders who set data guidelines in the US. REX is looking to create a global standard for real estate data. Working/meeting with the experts will provide guidance and allow us to participate in the US national converation.

The team is excited with progress on both the tech (update was released today) and the business front.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Stephen
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

Great that we are kept up-to-date. I believe the people here know what they are doing and moving in the correct direction. Will keep my coins long term.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:40:25 AM

we're on CoinMarketCap  Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/real-estate-tokens/
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

I want to inform that I have received my bounty tokens. Thank you very much this was really smooth campaign. My first one and I was surprised how much I have get because this a lot of money. I don't know if this signature campaign was so good or I just had a luck. I have researched this project before I have signed so I knew there is a lot of potential. Let's hope price will rise together with user base and ongoing development. I will HODL this tokens for now I am sure price will go much higher when we hit some big exchanges.

Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

Great news, hope bittrex will follow soon

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

Fantastic news, this project is doing very well and I hope that it will continue to give us further satisfaction

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

I am gonna hold my token and wait it to be listed on other exchanges like bittrex till it goes high in price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Hi

I participated in the signature bounty but did not get pay yet.  When will I get my tokens?  Thanks.

Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Hi

I participated in the signature bounty but did not get pay yet.  When will I get my tokens?  Thanks.

Really?

I see you received your tokens like 19 Days ago!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x166d72854b9d472d0ae477becc1dcaf94746b413#tokentxns
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

Projeto me parece muito bom !!! Vamos comprar alguns !! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: