Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment  (Read 12659 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

There are going much more on the platform. They hired some new models for the live studio. We are now waiting for the exchanges to list the coin because this coin will have a great demand in the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

There are going much more on the platform. They hired some new models for the live studio. We are now waiting for the exchanges to list the coin because this coin will have a great demand in the crypto community.
Yes the exchange listing will help much more the users of the platform. The exchanges need to list this coin to give us a convenient way to buy and sell this coin for our use. The team is working hard for the success of their project. It is a coin which will have a bigger use in the future.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Yes the exchange listing will help much more the users of the platform. The exchanges need to list this coin to give us a convenient way to buy and sell this coin for our use. The team is working hard for the success of their project. It is a coin which will have a bigger use in the future.
I am pleased to hear that this project developers are now at full energy for their project. they already completed much of their milestones and the users base is increasing with each passing day. The demand of the coin is also increasing which will increase the value of the coin.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

I am pleased to hear that this project developers are now at full energy for their project. they already completed much of their milestones and the users base is increasing with each passing day. The demand of the coin is also increasing which will increase the value of the coin.
very sooner they are launching their updates version of their website and they will increase their marketing budget to 10X which will make the traffic much higher. The developers announced that they are doing 10% of the total marketing which they will do after the launch of their updates version of their website.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Westant

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.
Yes this coin has a very highest return for the investors as it has planned for dividends for its holders and we all know that any coin which have a running company/project and which have dividends get a highest value in the market. The supply is limited and the ICO holders are holding for a longer time. I think the price will reach more higher than a hundred dollars.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

Yes this coin has a very highest return for the investors as it has planned for dividends for its holders and we all know that any coin which have a running company/project and which have dividends get a highest value in the market. The supply is limited and the ICO holders are holding for a longer time. I think the price will reach more higher than a hundred dollars.
The site has launched in the previous month and it is earning a good profit according to the stats given by the developers of the Rasputin Mansion. I think they now have to announce the date of the dividends so that we prepare for that benefiting event.
Alphagog

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

The site has launched in the previous month and it is earning a good profit according to the stats given by the developers of the Rasputin Mansion. I think they now have to announce the date of the dividends so that we prepare for that benefiting event.
In the ICO page it is mentioned that they will give the dividends after each three months so it is the second month of their project to here to work from the launch and in the coming month they may give the dividends but before that they will announce that.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

In the ICO page it is mentioned that they will give the dividends after each three months so it is the second month of their project to here to work from the launch and in the coming month they may give the dividends but before that they will announce that.
The developers are in the contact with some exchanges. In their telegram they said that they are in contact with some bigger exchanges to list their coin. I think they will announce the time for the dividend after that listing. But if we buy this coin now then we will get it at much lower price as after listing the price of the coin increases much more.
Westant

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

The developers are in the contact with some exchanges. In their telegram they said that they are in contact with some bigger exchanges to list their coin. I think they will announce the time for the dividend after that listing. But if we buy this coin now then we will get it at much lower price as after listing the price of the coin increases much more.
These are the best steps of the developers that they are in contact with the exchanges and they are going to list their coin on more exchanges. I am sure that after listing the value of the coin will increase more high.
Boyrasecbui

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Hey dev's! I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to see what is going to happen!
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Hey dev's! I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to see what is going to happen!
Can I know that where the ICO reached? I am seeing that the thread was started previous year. Now I think they have ended their ICO. Can I get the link to their current website?
Westant

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Can I know that where the ICO reached? I am seeing that the thread was started previous year. Now I think they have ended their ICO. Can I get the link to their current website?
This ICO completed in the previous year and the development of the product is also completed now it is the time of advertising and getting traffic to the site which is on success too and the project is growing with the passage of time. We only need to involve in the project by investing in ROC coin and get ready for getting the share in the revenue of the project.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

This ICO completed in the previous year and the development of the product is also completed now it is the time of advertising and getting traffic to the site which is on success too and the project is growing with the passage of time. We only need to involve in the project by investing in ROC coin and get ready for getting the share in the revenue of the project.
They have started their advertising and the site is growing but still they are saying that they have not started the boosted advertising. They are busy in preparing the new design of their website and after that they will boost up their advertising. So think if in the current situation they are growing faster then how much more will their platform grow of they will start their boosted advertising!
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

Seems interesting project. Judicious website, a very detailed and profitable results, classy results!
Alphagog

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

Seems interesting project. Judicious website, a very detailed and profitable results, classy results!
Yes you got it right. All the things are very judicious in this project. That is not all but the team will sooner launch their new version of their website which will make it more demanding.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Yes you got it right. All the things are very judicious in this project. That is not all but the team will sooner launch their new version of their website which will make it more demanding.
That is great progress by the team. This project is going to boom in the crypto market with its highest demand in the near future. The developers ned to list the coin as soon as possible because we need an exchange which will have a bigger community to trade the coin.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

That is great progress by the team. This project is going to boom in the crypto market with its highest demand in the near future. The developers ned to list the coin as soon as possible because we need an exchange which will have a bigger community to trade the coin.
It is very good to see the success of this project. As far as I know, there are relatively few projects on this type, and no super group has yet been formed.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

It is very good to see the success of this project. As far as I know, there are relatively few projects on this type, and no super group has yet been formed.

Sad i didn't catch this early enough even so like the idea and as many has mentioned, this will definitely grow more once in exchange hope to still join in though. Best luck
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Sad i didn't catch this early enough even so like the idea and as many has mentioned, this will definitely grow more once in exchange hope to still join in though. Best luck
You are still at a very good stage. The developers will start their high advertising in the next couple of weeks and till that the sellers will sell at a good price while after they launch their new version the developers will get a good time to start listing faster on exchanges and then you know the price will increase much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: