Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What range of age do people mostly experience anxiety and depression?
Early Childhood (3 to 8 yrs. old) - 0 (0%)
Middle Childhood ( 9 to 11 yrs. old) - 1 (2.5%)
Adolescence ( 12 to 20 yrs. old) - 18 (45%)
Early Adulthood ( 20 to 35 yrs. old) - 19 (47.5%)
Midlife & Mature adulthood (36 yrs old and above) - 2 (5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anxiety and Depression  (Read 2209 times)
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

There are differend kind of depression for every age, and another type of depression occurs when you become a Shitcoins Whale.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:56:54 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:36:40 PM by akishang

In my opinion,adolescence stage is most vulnerable to anxiety and depression.This is the stage where a person was trying ti prove something.There's a lot of stress on this stage,most of the tine its work related or sometimes people are heartbroken at this stage. Love and career are usually the cause of anxiety and depression.  Family issues can also cause depression. It all depends on the situation the person on how he/she handle things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

depression can be at any age if a person is infringed and doesn't allow him to be himself...it can be like a small child who is forbidden to play or an adult who decided that he had to adapt to the society
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

If you're prone to experience these syndromes in teenage years, they're most likely going to continue to bother you in your early 20s and up to 30s, if you don't deal with them
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

The main cause of depression is stress - and that is a fact (I've been in a nuthouse lol and the whole cycle and causes are explained). Anxiety is more of a personal trait, and is not pleasant. It feels at times you trapped and have to get out - especially if there are alot of people around.

If you know you suffer from the above you are half way there, it was actually a relief when I got diagnosed because then you know what is wrong with you and how to handle it (especially anxiety - it's bad)

Life is wonderful, we all have issues but if you see the beauty in the world you become more content. If however you witness unjust behaviour and you do something about it feels if you've concurred the demons.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

In my case, anxiety and depression rolled in in my Adolescence stage. The last year in my highschool was a nightmare I wish I can wake up to. All my fears and anxieties and even insecurities bubbled up and then exploded like a volcano. All those chanhe of hormones plus negative things that happened back then all result to the peak of my depression eventually.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

In my case, anxiety and depression rolled in in my Adolescence stage. The last year in my highschool was a nightmare I wish I can wake up to. All my fears and anxieties and even insecurities bubbled up and then exploded like a volcano. All those chanhe of hormones plus negative things that happened back then all result to the peak of my depression eventually.

Mine is not just in high school but continued to college and up until now. I'm always self-conscious that is always causing me social anxiety.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

I think young adults have more existence problems because they are aware of a hard world and also anxious about their future.

You are opinions which you have mentioned above represent the truth. Young adults have some trouble with their life beceuse they cannot cope with their existential problem. For that reason, they are suffering from anxiety and depression.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

For me in adolescence period.
In this period there's a lot of things to think the futures. More anxiety and depression to this stage.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Depression can occur at any period of life, although the older we are, the more likely it is for us.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

As a adolescent and young man, I think overworking without much sleep can caused anxiety and depression. Smoking and eating junk food can also caused anxiety and depression in all ages.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I believe that such thoughts and feelings come from fatigue and from communication with people who are obsessed with bad things...you need to adjust yourself to a positive mood and sleep well) then the life will be pleasant
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.

Perhaps all people in this world may face this kind of anxiety and depressions, which means it is normal for any individuals to experience this things. And it is indeed is a part of our adolescence as a person. 
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

I dont think there is any age group for anxiety and depression. It can occur at any age depending upon persons will power and situations.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

I dont think there is any age group for anxiety and depression. It can occur at any age depending upon persons will power and situations.

Also we can mention some kind of work are prone to depressions. Like artists (they have too high opinion about themselves but don't meet it in real life) or models (I do know a lot of models has a low self-rating).
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Even though there is any age where people don't suffer from anxiety and depression, i really believe that persons under the age of 10 are able to suffer anxiety and depression which mostly occurs because of loneliness and most of the times neglect as well.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

I think the anxiety comes due to environmental factors we are experiencing, where the panic and anxiety that makes us very afraid in the act.

The exact cause of panic attacks is unknown. however, panic attacks may have a genetic component and factors such as excessive stress can trigger an attack. Other risk factors include a history of childhood violence, experiencing traumatic events, pregnancy and the death of loved ones.

for frequent and recurring panic attacks, proper diagnosis and treatment is a must. If left untreated, panic attacks can harm emotional health as well as physical health. Even so, there are some simple techniques that can help.

pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Depression is very bad. For me it is a constant companion of life. Such a character - prone to hypochondria. Of course, there are fun and joyful moments, and your experience seems to be gone, and then BAM - and a new wave.since adolescence, I have it all started. Always been very experiential, all 10 had changed his mind, constantly doubted,in the end, the longing, the sadness, then tears. So, I spent my youth. Right now, the older he became, for many of the anxiety spat, but was some-what indifferent to everything, I feel empty, the mood is mostly bad, annoying. And most dumb - unable to decide to go to a therapist, anything to try to fix it. Went to the psychologist, but to no avail, the course is not on those topics, we talked to him. And the worst thing is that I was always accompanied and soprovides an inferiority complex, neuverennosti in yourself and your strength... it does,and live and suffer. To drink do not drink, just no inclination, and of suicide seriously never thought. but in terms to create your life, to do something - I have this tight, from this insecurity and inferiority complex I have.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.
I choose all of them. I think you missed to put the all of the above just to have more choices for us here that will going to response your poll. Because you missed that one it limits the possible idea which is could be more helpful because it will streach even more.
By the I choose to say all of them because anxiety and depression excuses no one as long as there is a reason that occurs.
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

For this disease, the character is reduced self-esteem, indifference to one's life, loss of taste for it. Very often a person with symptoms of depression finds salvation in alcoholic or, worse, psychotropic substances. These substances, of course, help to get rid of signs and symptoms of the disease, but the question of the cause of depression does not resolve. In addition, the use of harmful substances worsens the situation and leads to a complete loss of a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: