Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get FREE XLM if you had Bitcoins stored in a Coinbase multi-sig vault  (Read 390 times)
onlinebj (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:33:02 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 09:40:11 AM by onlinebj

Did you have Bitcoins stored in a Coinbase multi-sig vault as of June 26th, 2017?

If so, I can help you get free XLM from the Stellar Giveaway programme (https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/)! Coinbase is marked as non supported on Stellar's website, but this is not true if you had your Bitcoins in a multi-sig vaults. It took me some time to figure out everything, but I now have ironed out the few steps you need to complete (the whole process takes only minutes for each address you control). It always works.

As of right now, each BTC you held is worth about $17, that you can immediately cash out if you want. Stellar's giveway will end on August 27, 2017, so better hurry.

Just send me a MP and I'll answer you with a FREE complete guide (I'll of course appreciate any reward if it has worked for you Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: