Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fund Platform - An investment platform of crypto-currency funds  (Read 4258 times)
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?

There is no information about any airdrops, where did you find it?
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

There is no information about any airdrops, where did you find it?
No, it’s useless to make airdrops for such projects.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of similar platform coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of similar platform coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

I also know some funding platform, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know…
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

Hi, tell me more about principles of your platform work. I’m new to crypto and don’t know much, you could really help me.
sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

I doubt that this service will be in demand.
Support_Natalia

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

https://c.radikal.ru/c36/1804/0a/88b36c9c2f3b.jpg

A good beginning makes a good ending: Fund Platform launch ICO.

Two disruptive ‘techie’ marketplaces from the Baltics make investment debuts on April 3. Want to know the names? You don’t care names — want to place a bid now? Keep on reading, please.

April 3 will see the kick-start of 2 global public offerings of the projects that — irrespective of both being new in their concepts –already have attained a lot of attention from the media and investors. Media and investors are not the end of the story, though. Importantly, both projects enjoy support from the early bird clients. Both projects are from Europe — ‘techie’ Baltic countries of Sweden and Latvia.

The sweet pair is Spotify and Fundplatform. What else do they have in common?

• They are marketplaces for digital goods
• They are intrinsically retail
• They are still in the steep- growth phase

On April 3, Spotify will crash the ceiling of NYSE with the valuation at 20 bln. USD, despite it is still in the red profit-wise. Fundplatform starts its ICO the same day.

We are happy to announce that — similar to Spotify’s unique ‘direct listings’ placement — Fundplanform will incentivise its investors as follows.

1–3 days of week 1– 20%
4–7 days of week 1– 15%
week 2– 10%
week 3– 5%

For the instruction of tokens purchasing go to the link below:

https://medium.com/@fundplatformsmm/how-to-purchase-fund-tokens-6de31c382ac1
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

I wish good luck on ICO! I really like the idea of the project and I believe that on a token sale you will be able to achieve your goals.
Support_Natalia

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

That’s a really good project! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?

Hello! We are counting on 0.5-0.6 $ per one token
Support_Natalia

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.

We are working on it!
Support_Natalia

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I wish good luck on ICO! I really like the idea of the project and I believe that on a token sale you will be able to achieve your goals.

Thank you very much for your trust!
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

A good beginning makes a good ending: Fund Platform launch ICO

Two disruptive ‘techie’ marketplaces from the Baltics make investment debuts on April 3. Want to know the names? You don’t care names — want to place a bid now? Keep on reading, please.

April 3 will see the kick-start of 2 global public offerings of the projects that — irrespective of both being new in their concepts –already have attained a lot of attention from the media and investors. Media and investors are not the end of the story, though. Importantly, both projects enjoy support from the early bird clients. Both projects are from Europe — ‘techie’ Baltic countries of Sweden and Latvia.

The sweet pair is Spotify and Fundplatform. What else do they have in common?

https://medium.com/@fundplatformsmm/a-good-beginning-makes-a-good-ending-fund-platform-launch-ico-dcc8e91789dd
Support_Natalia

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Where are the crypto markets going to now?

Crypto markets are passing through the ‘ideal storm’. Is it a correction — will we see the recovery soon? On the other hand, is it ‘an epic failure’ of the basic cornerstones of crypto-economy?

Was it wise for Fund Platform to launch its ICO in the midst of the market turmoil?

Hope we know the answer. We have developed our concept of ‘mirror’ business models quite some time ago. The ‘mirror’ business model addresses the basics. It takes the real market need that has existed for decades and implements it in the most cost-efficient way that blockchain technology can bring. Fund Platform ’mirrors’ the proven retail marketplace concept first developed by E-bay in 1995.

Many of our team members are younger than E-bay. To complement it, we have a team from a reputable top-tier international strategy consultancy of MBB caliber that provides ongoing strategic and operational support to the management. There were the seed and VC investors who provided the initial funding for our pre-ICO in 2017 and deployed this team.

“I remember vividly that day in April 2000 when the dotcom bubble went burst,” recalls a managing partner who is in charge of the consulting team, adding that he had just received his bonus for 1999 and was thinking about where to invest.

The second half of the 1990s was a time of dotcom bonanza. Between 1995 and 2000, the Nasdaq Composite stock market index rose 400%.

In 1999, shares of many tech companies skyrocketed. For instance, the stock of the semiconductor and telecom company Qualcomm rose 2,619%, and a dozen other dotcoms saw growth exceeding 1,000%.

The dotcom craze brought in billions of dollars in venture capital and private investment to companies that turned out to have little to offer in terms of a viable business model or long-term strategy. Nobody thought at that time about the ‘mirroring’ concept. Everyone was keen to be ‘disruptive’.

E-bay’s business model, just like the one of another marketplace, Amazon, turned out to be viable, allowing it to survive the dotcom collapse. E-bay’s strength was that it created a platform on which companies and individuals could sell various items on a global scale. They just ‘mirrored’ the flea market concept that existed for centuries world-wide.

E-bay offered a workable interface between everyday life and the internet, which turned out to be an unfailingly profitable business model.
Fund Platform’s strategic consultants often look at E-bay’s experience to chart the Fund Platform strategic path. Interestingly, Huobi, a major global diversified crypto-asset management group with 1 trln USD under management, supports the notion that crypto-marketplaces perform fairly well in the current turbulent times.

According to Mr. Lan Jianzhong, vice-president of Huobi ‘crypto-platforms’ is the only class of ICOs that grew in value in the beginning of 2018. In his recent speech at the blockchain conference in Eastern Europe Mr. Lan made a forecast that ‘platforms’ will perform well going forward.\

The losers according to Mr. Lan of Huobi shall be crypto-currencies and applications.
The picture of the future of the ICO world drawn by Huobi is so much similar to what our strategic consultants have charted in the beginning of 2018. We have the new tools for protecting the value of investments that will be made into Fund Platform in the course of the ICO (launched April 3, 2018).
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

Where are the crypto markets going to now

Crypto markets are passing through the ‘ideal storm’. Is it a correction — will we see the recovery soon? On the other hand, is it ‘an epic failure’ of the basic cornerstones of crypto-economy? https://medium.com/@fundplatformsmm/where-are-the-crypto-markets-going-to-now-7145f9b9c951
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

Fund Platform is a fintech platform for creating trade and investment cryptocurrency funds (hereinafter referred to as CF) on the decentralized, convenient and secure service with the possibility of creation of tokens foreach separate fund and tokens inside the fund. Service is designed for individual traders and investors as well as for groups of traders (managers), investors.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Fund Platform successfully accomplishes ICO

We are flattered to share this news with the Fund Platform community — we have exceeded the Soft Cap and came close to the Hard Cap.

Today, on May 3rd, we are accomplishing ICO, which gave an opportunity to purchase FUND tokens from $1 and to get up to 50% bonus.

Fund Platform’s ICO has been running since April 3rd, with a steady progress that gave our team resources for developing the working product.

Exceeding Soft Cap was fast: we have reached $1,3 mln after two weeks of ICO. Fund Platform’s ICO has seen remarkable boost in the past few days thanks to an investment from our strategic partner VID Invest Fund, which contributed $2,5 mln.

VID Invest is not the first user of our turnkey solution — two dozens of funds have already recognised Fund Platform`s product as an extremely interesting solution for their business. The software suite targets ICOs, traders and investors and helps build a crypto-investment vehicle. It is similar to an ICO in terms of the functionality but is available at less than a tenth of its cost.

https://medium.com/@fundplatformsmm/fund-platform-successfully-accomplishes-ico-23c5a472ae73
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

This is a SCAM. They deceived the bounty members and did not pay them their tokens. To the participants of the first part of the bounty - to be exact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: