Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kairos:The first artificial intelligence driven Exchange Traded Fund [ICO]  (Read 6436 times)
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:30:10 AM

I am an experienced programmer and when I read that you will let some kind of AI manage money, I am quite worried.
Is this project open source? Where is the AI source code for an audit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

I am an experienced programmer and when I read that you will let some kind of AI manage money, I am quite worried.
Is this project open source? Where is the AI source code for an audit?
Could you please explain what your concerns are?

nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:35:54 PM

This project is very profitable but I am a little worried about this project, hopefully this project is completed until the date that has been specified and there is no traffic jam.
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

This project is very profitable but I am a little worried about this project, hopefully this project is completed until the date that has been specified and there is no traffic jam.
Oh yes. We are on track with the project and the bounty campaign. Smiley

karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning based projects along with blockchain is the future Project is well aligned with all the three technologies

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

Few english blog posts about Kairos are up on the 2nd post on the Kairos Bounty thread. Be sure to check them out. Thanks.

or You can click HERE to check them out. Smiley

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Why is everyone silent?I'm interested in this project and I want to know more

hi.. what do you want to know?
 i think you must ask questions here so that the dev can answer and clarify things to you..

I have a question about team , who develop this cool AI bot for trading? And can devs show us some tests or results about this AI bot?
It would be cool to see some demo in which we can see results of trading. If the AI so good why you don't demonstrate his work?

Sorry, what about my question? It would be excellent to know more details about it not only site. I'll be glad to discover and to take part in test or analyze results but not see any info about.
Sorry mate! Wasnt dodging your question but was waiting for more info from the dev team.
The Kairos A.I was developed using quantum methods that permit efficient training of full Boltzmann machines and multi-layer, fully connected models.  It uses state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to spot patterns that offer an edge in investing. Unlike most deep-learning approaches to date, Kairos software doesn’t just learn from static data points, but incorporates “temporal signals,” essentially how the information continually changes over time, season by season, day by day, minute by minute. This provides something closer to a three-dimensional view of financial trends. The Kairos fund consistently produced an average return of 140.06% every quarter. This was based on a 15 month evaluation period..

I hope that answers your question. You could check out more about it on the Whitepaper. Thanks Smiley
O, thanks for your answers. I will saw this project closer when so opportunity will be.
Sorry, where I can see caps? On wallet only? Or is there place where published this data?
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

Kinda amazed of "The first artificial intelligence driven Exchange Traded Fund" features of this project.

Will definitely monitor this project and will see how it goes. The funds raised on BTC is quite decent right now although I didn't dig with the history on how much amount collected now since the start of the ICO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:16:14 PM

The  Kairos crypto asset fund TokenSale comes to an end in 5 days. Haven done your due diligence, #Invest wisely. www.kairostokens.com

Hopefully Kairos get enough funds in this five days,i n order for the development process to run smoothly. Good luck dev  Smiley
jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:28:46 PM

Seems this project so different
Will keep my eyes on this thread to keep updated
karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:00:43 AM

With Artificial and machine learning, investment decisions will be unbiased and safe .Huge returns can be expected .Kairos has huge potential.

yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:10:24 AM

Whether you have a minimum cap for the funds that must be collected? and if the minimum limit is not achieved whether the project will continue?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

Whether you have a minimum cap for the funds that must be collected? and if the minimum limit is not achieved whether the project will continue?

That's already said by the dev on a few page before, I think doesn't matter how much funds collected, the project will still continue ,here is :

Yes. Kairos Tokens uses Ethereum with the ERC20 standard. There is no minimum target in this case. The Kairos fund is NOT a proposal, proof of concept or declaration of intent. It is a fully working Exchange Traded Fund that is driven by A.I system that works. The essence of this ICO is to offer public investors the opportunity to be part of the blockchain asset investment system that already works and to increase the investment funds available for Kairos. Regardless of the amount raised, the ICO is deemed successful and the funds will be injected to the system.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

hi dev.

do you have russia page Translations? I didn't find it. if not, are you planning to have it?

thank you
Here you go mate. It is there on the Bounty thread. Smiley

good eveninng! nice to see , that russian page is exist now. I think it's very usefull for russian community. Looking forward succesefull ICO

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:06:29 AM

Kairos is a very promising project from other projects, I eat kairos signature is no doubt, hopefully kairos project successful, smooth and safe.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

That's already said by the dev on a few page before, I think doesn't matter how much funds collected, the project will still continue ,here is :

Yes. Kairos Tokens uses Ethereum with the ERC20 standard. There is no minimum target in this case. The Kairos fund is NOT a proposal, proof of concept or declaration of intent. It is a fully working Exchange Traded Fund that is driven by A.I system that works. The essence of this ICO is to offer public investors the opportunity to be part of the blockchain asset investment system that already works and to increase the investment funds available for Kairos. Regardless of the amount raised, the ICO is deemed successful and the funds will be injected to the system.

That's quite a unique ICO model. Will be interesting to see if Kairos is successful and what returns the extra funds generate, and if similar projects adopt the same model in the future.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

That's quite a unique ICO model. Will be interesting to see if Kairos is successful and what returns the extra funds generate, and if similar projects adopt the same model in the future.

If we look at the addresses the provided, the overall amount involed is pretty interesting. I just don't know what funds are involved there during the crowdfund. One of the key for project to be success is hype. Hopefully it can gather more investors in the following days to come.

Goodluck Kairos project.
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

If we look at the addresses the provided, the overall amount involed is pretty interesting. I just don't know what funds are involved there during the crowdfund. One of the key for project to be success is hype. Hopefully it can gather more investors in the following days to come.

Goodluck Kairos project.
Thank you Heartilly! Smiley

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:44:47 PM

Kairos ICO finish 27 august,right? And after distribution one year we can't sell token?
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

Kairos ICO finish 27 august,right? And after distribution one year we can't sell token?
Kairos tokens are securities. In compliance with the U.S. SEC ruling, investors can not sell their tokens for 1 year without registering them with SEC. Within that time, they will be paid out quarterly dividends and the Net asset value of their tokens will increase.. Its all given in the whitepaper we published. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: