Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 06:40:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 58455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
$crypto$

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

amazing guy, see where it is now. therefore just hold and trust,i think next plan should be bittrex
I'm not sure DRXNE will be listed in bittrex
I think at the moment not listed on the BITTREX, first of all should have more volume, BITTREX is focus on volume, if can not reach a certain volume, will be pulled from the shelves,not to mention listed, so DRXNE is still need some time,it's going to be a good project in the long run.

It is too early to be listed in bittrex, they have to develop the project in advance so that many people who are interested in it and make a higher volume. When that happens I think DRXNE can be listed at bittrex

Yes, I agree with you. What DEV going to do now is add more development plans and promotions, get more people involved in the development of the coin, increase the community and so on.Finish the sales of ICO as soon as possible.
price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

Network weight for staking is going down.
Today I found my first Block with POS, the reward was arround 9 Droxne for 1000 Coins in staking.

Yes, I got one stake too, but it was orphaned immediately. Then again, got another in about an hour, because the coins still got their weight. That's normal behaviour.

However the "Minting" tab has a bug. After the orphaned block they showed Mature (green) coins with 0 age and with some strange minting probabilities. Looks like that is just visual (calculation error in displaying).

I suppose the PoW hashrate was decreased (but not switched OFF yet, according to block explorer), so not stakers finally can find blocks.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

amazing guy, see where it is now. therefore just hold and trust,i think next plan should be bittrex
I think at the moment not listed on the BITTREX, first of all should have more volume, BITTREX is focus on volume, if can not reach a certain volume, will be pulled from the shelves,not to mention listed, so DRXNE is still need some time,it's going to be a good project in the long run.

It is too early to be listed in bittrex, they have to develop the project in advance so that many people who are interested in it and make a higher volume. When that happens I think DRXNE can be listed at bittrex

Yes, I agree with you. What DEV going to do now is add more development plans and promotions, get more people involved in the development of the coin, increase the community and so on.Finish the sales of ICO as soon as possible.

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

... this space is not for rent ...
cjrst8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

Be patient, price will go up Wink

SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd UTC+7:00
MSTCOIN.IO
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎

hackis

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:15:46 PM

price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

This happens with every airdropped coin. It always drops heavily right after airdrop because everyone dumps their coins. People are crazy for selling it at this price. I can easily see 10k per coin in a month or two.
dinc

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

This happens with every airdropped coin. It always drops heavily right after airdrop because everyone dumps their coins. People are crazy for selling it at this price. I can easily see 10k per coin in a month or two.

I think that before 1 september we will see 5000 sat, after Pos start work correctly , people will buy this coin for 40% stakeand price go up.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jwkman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:13:21 AM

Today I found my first Block with POS, the reward was arround 9 Droxne for 1000 Coins in staking.

I found my first few blocks today. Reward between 8-11 Droxne. Feels good to finally stake.
Caztiel

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:28:02 AM

I found my first few blocks today. Reward between 8-11 Droxne. Feels good to finally stake.

How much are you staking ??

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
TeamTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

I think buy support is very low on cryptopia at the moment. I hope with more development, there will be more supporters!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
ssb883

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Waiting for more cheap droxne. To those that sold to me before, thank you very much.  Wink
dinc

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:31:42 AM

U have 1000 Drxne? Or more?
How much time u spent to take first reward from staking? I see now on my wallet 68%  probability to get reward in 10 min, lets wait. If i get reward i will buy a lot of coins)

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

How much time u spent to take first reward from staking? I see now on my wallet 68%  probability to get reward in 10 min, lets wait. If i get reward i will buy a lot of coins)
You need to wait only. I have received 2 stakes in 2 days, one stake everyday. I have 1300 DRXNE and % probability max saw for 10 minutes was 30%, after that I received my stake, leave your wallet open and wait..
wildbud

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

[/quote I ‘ve been experiencing similar results, the best thing is to just wait, patience is a virtue    Smiley   
cjrst8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

Is it normal for your coins to split after finding a POS? My 1000 coins turned into two groups of 500 after I found a stake

SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd UTC+7:00
MSTCOIN.IO
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎

p3ppymon

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

Is it normal for your coins to split after finding a POS? My 1000 coins turned into two groups of 500 after I found a stake

Happened to me too!!! After it will split n times, what is the minting prob? And rewards?

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
██     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
38,000 Stores Commited
300,000 Targeted in 3 Years

██     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
██████

██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Happened to me too!!! After it will split n times, what is the minting prob? And rewards?
Happene to me too every time! So I tried to send to myself again all coins and no more 2 groups but one in the same field. Try to send to yourself your coin, on the same address.
adjiadjo

Activity: 980
Merit: 1017

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

that's normal , you can manage it using coin control features

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cygan

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

DINO - The Smart Contract Ecosystem for Everyone

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Why is actually the twitter account of droxne is no longer updated??

p3ppymon

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:32:37 PM

that's normal , you can manage it using coin control features

Can you please explain how? Can't see anything in console>debug>help

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
38,000 Stores Commited
300,000 Targeted in 3 Years

██████

██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1025

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

good day,

i will install the Wallet from Github on my Pi, but i have after this:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include <qrencode.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:2703: recipe for target 'build/qrcodedialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/qrcodedialog.o] Error 1

Anyone have an idea?

THX

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.