Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

Hallo, Ich habe die 728200 Münzen zu 107 Satoshi für 0,77 BTC gekauft. Ich werde sie nicht verkaufen. Die Münzen sind in meinem Wallet und staken. Ich werde den Preis nicht drücken. Grüsse aus Deutschland

Where did you get the coins at this rate?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:36:17 PM

Sucks that i spent 0.95 BTC as an early investor and i have less than 50k coins while someone just bought 728200k coin  for 0.7 BTC yesterday. How do you expect early investors to ever make their money back. Am not even worried about profit anymore, i would just like to make half of my money back. This guy can continue selling his coins whenever there is a little spike in price and utilize the gain to drive the price back down, also he is getting most of the stakes. Just irritating cos some of us made an effort to root for the coin, and got pissed on.
 No way, it's the airdrop recipients selling now, cos the airdrop was quick and short, and recipients received only 1000 coins. Main reason some of us invested cos we thought we were dealing with someone that might be utilizing a logical stance but instead we got fucked.

I feel for you and for the early investors. It is disappointing that the development is coming so late. The concept would have been, and it is still great if the roadmap was definite clearly and development faster.
I am sure there will be better days soon!

My beef is not with the game development, i know that takes time. The issue is we had a really quick airdrop, with few recipient who only got 1000 coins, so how the fuck is buddy buying that much coin for 0.7 BTC.
 According to other ppl that got there coin OTC we all paid btw 2k-3k per unit, so no one would willing burn that amount of cash. So it doesn't take a genius to figure out who is fucking us here. I mean without our investment, this coin wouldn't have made it to the exchange, and we the ones getting molested.

This is a clear and strong statement.
Three airdrops. 1000 coins. max 100 users each makes 300k coins.
Perhaps the OTC investors sold immediately when the coin was 4000-4200 each (making a profit)(?). That is why there is such a high liquidity yet(?).
 close to
Edit:

looking at the blockexplorer:
http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dc9DZEBBHbLF9Vt3XoUGjFJx26LZWBaYB1
-900k coins off the wallet matching the spike on the exchange.

Dude am not sure why you trying to defend something that is so obvious. 300k coins to airdrop recipients who have been actively selling since the coin got listed on the exchange, a sizeable amount has already been sold.
 With regards to OTC investors selling their coin at 4000-4200k, are you insinuating that someone bought close to 800k coin for 4k sat, then turn around and sell it few weeks later for 107 sat. Its more plausible that someone has multiple accounts ( i know i do) and claim one of the accounts is an OTC investor.  No one in their right mind will buy a coin for 2-3k, then sell it a few weeks later for 107 sat, thereby eliminating any legit OTC investor and no one will buy from a legit OTC for 4k, then turn around and sell it for 107 sat few weeks later.
 No matter how you mold it, its easy to identify what happened here, and it was poorly executed. All i can do now is raise awareness about it, even if i have to lose the 0.95 BTC i invested.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

Sucks that i spent 0.95 BTC as an early investor and i have less than 50k coins while someone just bought 728200k coin  for 0.7 BTC yesterday. How do you expect early investors to ever make their money back. Am not even worried about profit anymore, i would just like to make half of my money back. This guy can continue selling his coins whenever there is a little spike in price and utilize the gain to drive the price back down, also he is getting most of the stakes. Just irritating cos some of us made an effort to root for the coin, and got pissed on.
 No way, it's the airdrop recipients selling now, cos the airdrop was quick and short, and recipients received only 1000 coins. Main reason some of us invested cos we thought we were dealing with someone that might be utilizing a logical stance but instead we got fucked.

I feel for you and for the early investors. It is disappointing that the development is coming so late. The concept would have been, and it is still great if the roadmap was definite clearly and development faster.

My beef is not with the game development, i know that takes time. The issue is we had a really quick airdrop, with few recipient who only got 1000 coins, so how the fuck is buddy buying that much coin for 0.7 BTC.
 According to other ppl that got there coin OTC we all paid btw 2k-3k per unit, so no one would willing burn that amount of cash. So it doesn't take a genius to figure out who is fucking us here. I mean without our investment, this coin wouldn't have made it to the exchange, and we the ones getting molested.

Perhaps the OTC investors sold immediately when the coin was 4000-4200 each (making a profit)(?). That is why there is such a high liquidity yet(?).
 close to
Edit:

Dude am not sure why you trying to defend something that is so obvious. 300k coins to airdrop recipients who have been actively selling since the coin got listed on the exchange, a sizeable amount has already been sold.
 With regards to OTC investors selling their coin at 4000-4200k, are you insinuating that someone bought close to 800k coin for 4k sat, then turn around and sell it few weeks later for 107 sat. Its more plausible that someone has multiple accounts ( i know i do) and claim one of the accounts is an OTC investor.  No one in their right mind will buy a coin for 2-3k, then sell it a few weeks later for 107 sat, thereby eliminating any legit OTC investor and no one will buy from a legit OTC for 4k, then turn around and sell it for 107 sat few weeks later.
 No matter how you mold it, its easy to identify what happened here, and it was poorly executed. All i can do now is raise awareness about it, even if i have to lose the 0.95 BTC i invested.

I am not defending anyone. I actually agree with you.
Looking at my edited post, it is clearly possible to identify a movement from the biggest wallet of about 900k coins, and soon enough a spike in the exchange volume.

degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

Intersting project just send my details, hope to get some

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

close to
Edit:

With regards to OTC investors selling their coin at 4000-4200k, are you insinuating that someone bought close to 800k coin for 4k sat, then turn around and sell it few weeks later for 107 sat. Its more plausible that someone has multiple accounts ( i know i do) and claim one of the accounts is an OTC investor.  No one in their right mind will buy a coin for 2-3k, then sell it a few weeks later for 107 sat, thereby eliminating any legit OTC investor and no one will buy from a legit OTC for 4k, then turn around and sell it for 107 sat few weeks later.

I am not defending anyone. I actually agree with you.
Looking at my edited post, it is clearly possible to identify a movement from the biggest wallet of about 900k coins, and soon enough a spike in the exchange volume.

Oh ok, I apologize, i read your message wrong. Anyway, they will keep manipulating the price and cunning unsuspecting investors. I just hope they do a little research and see what's going on before they buy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:59:12 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 09:13:46 AM by bunterfisch

Hallo, Ich habe die 728200 Münzen zu 107 Satoshi für 0,77 BTC gekauft. Ich werde sie nicht verkaufen. Die Münzen sind in meinem Wallet und staken. Ich werde den Preis nicht drücken. Grüsse aus Deutschland

Ich hatte die Münzen auf Cryptopia gekauft. Limit 107 Satoshi 0,77 BTC.

It was a coincidence.
I have set limit 107 Satoshi to 0,77 BTC.
Shortly thereafter I had 72800 coins.
Previously purchased, 50000 pcs and 51307 pcs.
I have now app. 834.000 DROXNE Coins.
The coins are in Germany.
I will not sell to these prices and volume.
My Order:
15/08/2017 8:17:10 PM   Buy   0.00000107   728200.54283955   0.77917458

Greetings from Germany
Grüsse aus Deutschland
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:14:14 AM

It was a coincidence.

Greetings from Germany
Grüsse aus Deutschland

Your bid and transaction were more than legit. The question is how can such a big amount of coin be available? Why there is a -900k coins out of the reservoir wallet? Perhaps OP can explain.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

It was a coincidence.

Greetings from Germany
Grüsse aus Deutschland

Your bid and transaction were more than legit. The question is how can such a big amount of coin be available? Why there is a -900k coins out of the reservoir wallet? Perhaps OP can explain.

It is obvious where the 700.000 came from. Won't take a genius to figure out.
Goodluck to you guys who still want to hold on this. I may not have lost as much as you as I don't have much BTC like most of you are.
I may regret my exit at loss. But there still is 78.000.000 from the reservoir wallet. It happened once you guess next.
DashS

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

It would be great to see some update with development.

Also, it's a bit strange that cryptopia listed a coin where dev controls most funds. Maybe would be better to move the premine to trusted escrow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:35:41 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:07:02 PM by Islapdonkey

It was a coincidence.

Greetings from Germany
Grüsse aus Deutschland

It is obvious where the 700.000 came from. Won't take a genius to figure out.
Goodluck to you guys who still want to hold on this. I may not have lost as much as you as I don't have much BTC like most of you are.
I may regret my exit at loss. But there still is 78.000.000 from the reservoir wallet. It happened once you guess next.

I bet he won't sell the coin, since he is now no two on the leader board of coin holders. he will just manipulate the price as he wishes and best believe he is dumping the entire thing if it reaches an amount remotely close to what early investors paid for this coin. Also he is getting most of the stake now.
  Anyway, i know some of us have investments and are worried about it losing total value but i don't see the sense in supporting this facade. The dev purposefully crashed his own coin just to make a few measly amount. That the character of a short sighted individual and i don't anticipate this coin having a long life.
  He will keep postponing the game schedule/or release a mediocre product to keep the ball rolling and hopefully attract and swindle more investors. So if i were you, i will stop buying this coin/educate new investors by keeping this thread active on what occurred. If he was willing to crash the price to 107 sat with no expose on his intention, you can only imagine how low he is willing to sink it with 78 million coins under his control.
  As long as the coin is alive, i plan on keeping potential investors informed, and i saved his profile with other scam providers. i will make sure that if he tries to duplicate this, thread perusers will be swiftly notified

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Convery (OP)

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:33:10 PM

We have not sold any coins on the market . 900K coins were sold OTC at the market price level to investor . What they which to do with those coins is up to them .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

I respect Islapdonkey opinion as I had sold OTC to him but he needs to realize that people bought at a price way more down that 4,000 to 3,000 Sats . Plus the time to buy is now . I sold the coins which I had bought from the dev at 900 sats and sold OTC at 3000 sats and now I am buying again .

Plus if you are an investor , you always need to take the risks involved with it  Smiley

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:41:21 PM

Bro you need to just relax and hold . If it is below the OTC price but I get your point but as Dev said on slack that amount was sold otc .

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

Doesn't makes sense there still would be OTC who would buy it at that time for a 'market price' of 400 to 500 sat, when investors can already buy from exchange. And then sell it down to 107 sat.

Convery (OP)

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

I am going to contact islapdonkey on btctalk as on slack he is not contributing and would get things sorted as this is only hampering the development .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:52:50 AM

I am going to contact islapdonkey on btctalk as on slack he is not contributing and would get things sorted as this is only hampering the development .
I have sent an email to droxairdrop@gmail.com since Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:15 PM, but still haven't gotten the DRXE until now
jwkman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

I have sent an email to droxairdrop@gmail.com since Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:15 PM, but still haven't gotten the DRXE until now

That's because the airdrop ended long time ago
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

If you got in early like I did, you probably didn't notice the rules changed and only people with higher status in this forum received the airdrops.
By some, they are cheap right now!
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

@OP
Is there any update with respect to the status of the development?
Would you have any date for the release of the games?
Please keep the community informed. Much appreciated.
pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

That's because the airdrop ended long time ago

When was finished the airdrop ?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: