Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

hi if would you like to list DRXNE on bittrex so the price can go very high
the price can be over 0.0005 btc because 80 millions total supply is very low
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

Why should bittrex list DRXNE?
There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.

im pretty sure this is all the panic newbies think but its sure nothing like that .im buying as much as i can and stacking them when there is a panic sell going on .hodle befor first games and you are sitting on gold

You can check the dev wallet there: http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dgr7wyCVCkFzrprFWQ3LmJzrzmnfdG2hsW

He pumped DRXNE to over 100k sat and sold all the way down to 3 sats.
There was 80 Million Coins premined, arround 2.5 Million was sold OTC and now the wallet is empty.

its funny with how much conviction you're typing with even when you're wrong. You're purely speculating and don't know what happened lol

If you not know many of us here are believers of this coin during early stage, but got sting.
If you read back the dev dumped 800k to 900k at 107 satoshi price. Some gave chance the dev and still believed.
But right now this is obvious scam.
Don't repeat our mistakes.

Just saying.. dev didn't pump your coin. He may have dumped.

This no longer is my coin. I sensed this dump at 2 digit satoshi could happen, it even went 3 satoshi the lowest price lol. I sold already while still at 3 digit.

I have some questions for you to ponder:

1. Where do you think the increase of the coins in the sell in Cryptopia come from?
Note: Before the price dump, it was not even a million coins being sold if I remember.

2. Why do you think the dev's wallet address is empty?

3. Why the dev not come here and give answers and prove that he still has the coins?

4. Why would the dev say in slack "Someone might have forked, and doubled the supply." of his coin?

5. Why did the price get pumped to over 100k satoshi for no update in development, if there is?

6. Why did the price crashed fast after the pump?

I can understand if you are currently a holder of this coin. Maybe why you are still hoping this is not a scam.
Like I said, during the early stage I was also a believer of this coin.
I am not doing FUD. I had invested also in this before. But realized this project is not getting anywhere.
I am not saying this to buy more cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:24:58 AM

You are right. I also thought that this project will be one successful, also the coins can be sent with 0 transaction fee, when the games are launched but unfortunately looks like the project is abandoned.
Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

So sh*t happens, right?
Anyone had the same problem on Cryptopia?  Please enter a value greater than or equal to 100'000, DRXNE indeed, when you try to withdraw.
Have the Dev change the min. amount withdraw on Ctopia? I withdraw 2K DRXNE some time ago without issues.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:52:32 AM

So sh*t happens, right?
Anyone had the same problem on Cryptopia?  Please enter a value greater than or equal to 100'000, DRXNE indeed, when you try to withdraw.
Have the Dev change the min. amount withdraw on Ctopia? I withdraw 2K DRXNE some time ago without issues.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DRXNE&view=settings

Looks like it. The minimum withdrawal in Cryptopia is now 100.000. Whoever changed it then I don't know.
Maybe someone can verify by asking support.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:55:24 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:39:19 PM by bunterfisch

I bought a large quantity (over 5,000,000 pieces). I think market capitalization is very low. 25% of the coins are still in the hands of the developer. The blockchain works very quickly. There is a block explorer. The coin is on Cryptopia. The coin is displayed on Coinmarketcap. The market capitalization currently amounts to 70,000 US dollars. This is very little. The POS rate is 40% per year. I had 13 active connections over a mobile internet. I think the coin is not dead yet. I keep the coins looking to the future. Sorry for the bad english (googel translator). I'm from Germany.

Ich habe eine grosse Menge (über 5.000.000 Stück) gekauft. Ich denke die Marktkapitalisierung ist sehr gering. 25% der Münzen sind noch in der Hand von dem Entwickler. Die Blockkette arbeitet sehr schnell. Es gibt einen Blockexplorer. Die Münze ist auf Cryptopia. Die Münze wird angezeigt auf Coinmarketcap. Die Marktkapitalisierung zur Zeit 70.000 US-Dollar. Das ist sehr wenig. Die POS Rate ist 40% im Jahr. Ich hatte über mobiles Internet 13 aktive Verbindungen. Ich denke die Münze ist noch lange nicht tot. Ich behalte die Münzen mit Blick in die Zukunft. Entschuldigung für das schlechte englisch (Googel Übersetzer). Ich komme aus Deutschland.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

this coin is going to 0 satoshis.  Wake up guys : what this coin have to do with gaming? You were fooled by the good looking ann infographics and didn't even noticed that the games that was going to get added was simply some flappy birds and rock paper scissors?  wow... gamerzzzz

the coin is 40% Proof-of-Stake : that means the amount of newly generated coins will flood the market.

the dev have dumped his coin : you can clearly see it from the block explorer. make at least the effort to see this by yourself, you are in crypto guys.

the dev have not and will not log in again with this account

nobody in the slack or in the telegram group is a developer. What will you do when this coin blockchain fork? who's gonna fix it? and once it fork, Cryptopia will removed Droxne market automatically.

Accept your bad decision, this was a scam and you were scammed like little kids. There are over 5 new altcoins launched every months that are simply scams. These guys are well-organised scammers.

(and for those that would think i'm posting here to fud and grab the dumps, you are totally wrong, I'm on this forum since 2012 and surely can spot what project is a scam and can read a block explorer and see the dev premine dumped).
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:19 AM

Hello Dev,

How can I join airdrop?

100% premine?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

I follow the project from the very beginning - it seems to me there will be no more development.  The site http://www.droxne.com/ does not open - it writes an error.
u93264078kang

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:43:07 PM

I follow the project from the very beginning - it seems to me there will be no more development.  The site http://www.droxne.com/ does not open - it writes an error.

That's not goo at all. Has anyone heard from the dev recently? Has he been active on any other social platforms?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

That's not goo at all. Has anyone heard from the dev recently? Has he been active on any other social platforms?

I have sent him a message to see how development is coming, I will keep you guys posted if he responds, for now I have sold out of DROXNE as I feel if there is development, the market will still be low enough to buy a ton, better safe than sorry here

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

Its pity that so perspective project is dead, guess it would be successful project.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:13:32 PM

Hello Dev,

How can I join airdrop?

100% premine?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi

There were three rounds of airdrops, they have come to a close. Due to the confluence of volatile trading and the disappearance of the main dev, the coin currently trades at a fraction of its former value on Cryptopia

Its pity that so perspective project is dead, guess it would be successful project.

It is premature to pronounce the coin dead. I have been organizing investors. So far five investors have stepped forward offering their skills and talents to help rebuild this platform. Hopefully, the Drox developer steps forward and surprises the community with new development. If not, plans are in motion to preserve and enhance the value of the platform.

I created a poll on the Slack channel, please vote and help decide on the direction of Droxne.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

I have sent him a message to see how development is coming, I will keep you guys posted if he responds, for now I have sold out of DROXNE as I feel if there is development, the market will still be low enough to buy a ton, better safe than sorry here

Thanks for trying to follow up with the dev. Definitely keep us updated of you hear back from him.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cjrst8

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Thanks for trying to follow up with the dev. Definitely keep us updated of you hear back from him.

Still nothing yet

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

I follow the project from the very beginning - it seems to me there will be no more development.  The site http://www.droxne.com/ does not open - it writes an error.

Still nothing yet

dev has long been inactive. I think after the dump, these coins are likely to be hard to recover. There is no potential after coins circulated much more.

yadan86

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

I follow the project from the very beginning - it seems to me there will be no more development.  The site http://www.droxne.com/ does not open - it writes an error.

Still nothing yet

dev has long been inactive. I think after the dump, these coins are likely to be hard to recover. There is no potential after coins circulated much more.

may be it is true,i hold some droxne,hope dev will come back and release some good news about project .
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

value is rising a bit, did flappy bird get released or paper rock scissor?
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:19:52 AM

just calm and give dev more time. maybe he get some problem in project and need more time to solve

cjrst8

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:21:04 AM

just calm and give dev more time. maybe he get some problem in project and need more time to solve

Then why is website and slack and everything gone? and no updates posted anywhere? and the coin dumped from the wallet onto the exchange? I was a huge believer in this, but if it quacks like a duck, its a duck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: