Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:21:10 PM

Islapdonkey, because you are FUD

Anhatsu i was on this thread promoting this coin before you knew about this coin. When we all found out that we were dealing with a scammer i decided to educate new investors about the hx instead. You on the other hand is an opportunist that is hoping to hype up a coin from a known scammer with hope that you can dump your coins. You can't even give the community a good reason on why the dev dumped this coins price and fucked all of his earlier investors but you want us to believe that he gave all of his coins away to you. you might like to throw the word fud loosely around but the i think in this situation we all know who is the real fudder. By the way, there were several complaints from several accts and he deleted all of it rather than address it. Unlucky for your scam group, am quite resilient and uneasily deterred. So i will make sure this info stays active. Take care.

Your posts are due to me deleting, as it is negative, it deliberately repeats the bad intentions in order to undermine the development of this community.

I have followed this Tread from scratch and have read all Posts from islapdonkey on this tread.
I don't see any bad intentions or FUD.
If you answer all questions from islapdonkey firmly and thoroughly, I think he will understand. Rather than deleting his post it will only arouse suspicion.

He doesn't get it. He doesn't want to talk. He is on a personal crusade. The only way he will move on is if he finds something else to hold his interest. Right now its Droxne. This guy is very narcissistic and self centered. You can see it from his posts. He thinks he is more than he actually is and these posts and attention that we give him fuel him even more. He's the only one in crypto to ever lose on a bad investment and he has a hard time accepting a loss. Its a bit infantile and immature.

In any case, more things to come soon. The team is working hard at acquiring our first gaming platform and getting listed on more exchanges.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunter66

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:12:55 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 03:36:28 PM by hunter66

This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:50:26 PM

This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

"It's easy to be greedy but very difficult not to be selfish"

I agree with you, But this is very difficult to understand by some people

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).   

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.   

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

6. Proof of stake difficulty is 0.9788. The market cap is currently $108K.

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
hunter66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

Ok I understand got your point. This is for me only I would rather give them a second chance to correct thier mistake, if this under new dev I will observe thier senserity in taking over the project, and if thet are! they will win the respect of the people.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).   

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.   

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.

I thought you guys stated that convery gave all his coins away to you guys( the new team) so how can  he donate a few coins back for the dev fund. Get your story straight

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?
wood299

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:57:46 PM

I understand your point as well but one thing is that the new team is footing the bill for everything. Hosting. New exchanges. Game development. Site creation. So if you're still holding, you may still get a return on your investment. If you no longer are holding, then that's your fault for taking a loss. Don't blame others.
wood299

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

I thought you guys stated that convery gave all his coins away to you guys( the new team) so how can  he donate a few coins back for the dev fund. Get your story straight

I think you have trouble reading between the lines or getting anything at all. The dev stated he distributed the coins to the new team. How do you think he did that?

What you all are accusing him of, he is confessing that he did. This was his way of "distributing" the coins. He dumped them all. Please keep up.
wood299

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

I understand your point as well but one thing is that the new team is footing the bill for everything. Hosting. New exchanges. Game development. Site creation. So if you're still holding, you may still get a return on your investment. If you no longer are holding, then that's your fault for taking a loss. Don't blame others.

Wood i already posted my wallet to show that i still own those coins i purchased that am not some guy that sold of my coins for cheap and is intentionally trying to sabotage  whatever you trying to pull off. but again, you guys are not explaining how you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery. So why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing. Again, like i said it's really easy to b greedy but extremely difficult to be unselfish. And you guys are operating strictly of greed with no regards to what your action might have on future investors.

That was photoshop bro. And don't help. No one really asked you for it. But thanks for offering the free hosting, website maintenance, exchange listing and platform costs. I find it hard to believe that someone still holding really wants their investment to hit 0 sats. Get your story straight. You're holding but don't want profit. Sounds legit.
wood299

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

I really could care less. If you noticed, I wasn't asking for confirmation of your wallet or even a response.
hunter66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

HI new dev team Mr. slapdonkey is disapointed and has a feeling being cheated. He has the right to express that because the money that are being invested in the project small or big amount it was invested with a full trust in the developer, that they will do thier best for improving and not for destroying. So now as a new dev team show that you are responsible enough for what are the community intrusted in you, for the bright future of the project.
CoinCollector006

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

"It's easy to be greedy but very difficult not to be selfish"

I agree with you, But this is very difficult to understand by some people

What this down comes to is do you believe in the new team @Anhtatsu, @wood299 and our attempts to rescue this coin? there are risks in life and in crypto.

1. There is no treasury fund, the funds disappeared when all the premine shares were sold by the previous dev. Hard decisions will be needed.
2. BTC continues to rally. Few coins will be able to complete with this juggernaut unless they have strong use cases and a strong team.

But if we are successful in our turnaround, this $100K market cap could increase materially from current levels. Do we have any other community volunteers that can help us make this platform successful? Maybe one of the forum members has a son or daughter they would like to get into crypto. We would welcome them into our team. They would learn all aspects of building a small business from nothing.

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?

He is gone, he transferred his BCT account to the new team. No other assets were provided, no documentation for the Droxne gaming foundation, no reserve funds.  If you see his account online, it means one of our team members logged into the account.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Hiyatus

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

Hi

Yeah, decreasing the inflation rate would be highly desirable.
Btw, the slack link on first page is down, where can i access the slack?

CoinCollector006

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

You mean you still trust any statements coming from the dev?

After knowing what he did. Knowing what happened? Pumping and dumping this coin down to a measly price of 3 satoshi.

Dev stated he will launch games after 2 months. That was in August.

Now where are the cheesy games dev stated?

The trajectory of the coin price now depends on the new team, we do not rely on the old dev's inputs for the roadmap or current development. We are not planning to do rock, paper & scissors or the Crypto Bird games. We thought these games were too cheesy ourselves and thank you for the feedback. We will only consider legitimate games that we feel would be of interest to the gaming community with Droxne integration and entertaining to play.

Hi

Yeah, decreasing the inflation rate would be highly desirable.
Btw, the slack link on first page is down, where can i access the slack?

Thank you for the feedback, reducing the inflation rate is on the agenda. We are transitioning the community to Discord. The invite link for the discord app is attached if you wish to join. https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

Not trying to offend here. Just funny asking a dev scammer to donate coins for what he have started, and abandoned. It would have been a different story if this development was started anew.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Ok so you are planning to build a whole ecosystem consisting of gamers and developers alike. But you are not running on top of Ethereum correct? Did you decide against that for specific reasons and if yes, could you share them?

Indeed we are building our own ecosystem with a mix of proprietary Droxne games and third party games by external developers. The reason we are not an ETH token is because we don't control our own destiny. The ether network goes down, and we also go down. We are our own blockchain, we are not hostage to ETH, Nxt or BTC. In fact we have an 8MB block size, which means we can scale for growth once adoption increases. We also have the ability to adjust our monetary growth rate. This is in the works to have a sustainable inflation rate: 40% staking is simply too high. The vast majority of high inflation coins go straight to 1 sat.

At least... please Convery I don't mind if you are a thief, but reset the setting of the minimal withdraw on Cryptopia. It's f*cking ridicolous that I can't move 20K Droxne because of this insane minimal withdrawals of 100K Droxne.

And I don't understand why the new dev team, that's seems working good, need so much time to fix that.
What's Ctopia support say?

We made this request to reduce the minimum withdrawal weeks ago, Cryptopia has not fixed for unknown reasons. Please write Cryptopia tech support.

#39XXX - Droxne Withdrawal Issue
Category:   Withdraw
Opened:   10/10/2017 4:45:07 AM
Last Update:   10/13/2017 7:37:58 PM
Ticket description:
1. Can the Droxne (DRXNE) currency minimum withdrawal be reduced from 100,000 shares? We need this reduced so that small investors may stake their coins. I have 37K shares that I am unable to withdraw so that I may stake the coin and enhance the network strength.

Sounds reasonable, but sometimes you can solve some bootstrapping problems by running on top of ETH. But I like your approach and if you can get things going you are in a great position.
GN Compass

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

Wow, look really good.
lenviews

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

On behalf of all the people trading Droxne, thanks for the bump Islap!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: