Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:24 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:59:32 PM by CoinCollector006

Additional clarity is needed in terms of what we are trying to achieve for Droxne. This has been difficult because of the FUD which has distracted management team time and attention. I have asked the team to focus on development and may we prove the nasysayers wrong.

Droxne Roadmap Update - December 2, 2017

We intend to have five sources of income which would primarily be reinvested into the Droxne ecosystem.
1. income from staking due to a reward subsidy, essentially we would be a PoS version of Dash with a funding stream supporting development
2. income from subscriptions and house take on games of chance for proprietary owned games
3. income from processing transactions for third party owned games which use the Droxne API
4. income from advertising or sponsorships
5. income from staking due to the reserve fund

Development is primarily focused on
-Develop proprietary games for gaming platform
-Build API and graphics to support merchants and gaming websites
-Enhance consensus methodology with upgrade to enhanced PoS
-Develop socal media channels: Medium, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Slack, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube
-Broaden distribution of ownership with PoW mining, faucet, giveaways and bounties

Notes
1. The five dev items are from our github site, we have a set of tactical action items on our Discord channel which support the high level items above.
2. Currently 142K Droxne shares in the reserve fund (most of which were received from donations by supporters)
3. More details of our focus in the next Investor letter

If anyone is reading this is a disappointed 808, Embercoin, Litedoge or 1337 investor and your coin went to 1 sat or less, please join us and help our Droxne ecosystem grow and profit from the appreciation of the currency as we grow this platform. It is unusual that such a small coin as Droxne has a committed group of developers toiling away on a volunteer basis in the face of a determined FUD campaign.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCollector006

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

We have a new poll on our Discord channel to solicit input on games of interest to the community. http://www.strawpoll.me/14535834

Please vote, the input will help shape our direction. Games we have discussed which are presented as voting options include:

1. Dragon Slayer - dragons have a weakness, can you find it before he has you for lunch?

2. Mind Benders - logic and math puzzles to entertain and test if you are brilliant or slow

3. Option Trader - bet on takeovers and market mayhem, get rich or blow up.

4. Slot Machine - win DRXNE shares or donate to your favorite charity

5. Roulette - bet against the house, win Droxne shares, feel the Vegas excitement on your desk top

6. Card Counter - learn to count cards and play with the odds on your side

7. Fantasy RPG - love swords & sorcery and LoTR? Try our RPG

8. Dice Game - classic game of chance with a Droxne spin

9. Flappy Drox - due to popular demand, its too addictive not to mention

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:41:12 AM

Don't believe every FUD you read

I know that project from day 1, I applied to "airdrop"... Dev gave a bit of coins, I think less than 1% on some ninja airdrops. The rest was used to dumping hehe.
Are you a friend of Donkey's or just one of his personalities? The airdrops were 1000 coins if I remember correctly, and they weren't Ninja for those of us watching the thread, although I didn't participate, I bought my coins on the exchange at a decent price.

It's just a very dumb idea to buy a coin where dev holds all the premined coins (100%) and no good/trusted escrow used. A good lesson to greedy investors, they should do a very good research before investing.

It's a shame Cryptopia list such coins though (no research from their end?)...

Cryptopia staff and owners are some of  the most hard working honest people I know and the exchange doesn't just list coins with huge dev wallets, and thats why the escrow that I have mentioned many times throughout this thread while showing people Donkeys inconsistent stories.
Although it doesnt seem to matter much, just as well also mention, Donkey is also lying about Coin Market cap.
       After hearing Donkey and another fool brag about how they were going to get the coin listed.
I was the one who actually got the coin listed, and if Donkey had even attempted to list the coin, he would have learned that the trading volume was not high enough for Droxne to be listed at that time, took about 3 weeks to get it listed.

Well Donkey, I was probably the first person you labeled a scammer, you were working for the old dev, and I had just bought Droxne coins and was checking out the Slack channel. You made a feeble attempt at turning me against this community by showing me a screenshot that didn't correlate with your story about your friend that bought cheap coins from the old Dev.
   Later come to find out, the guy wasn't your friend, the amount of coins was not as you stated, oh, and the old Dev explained it and then you disappeared  for a few days.
I actually felt sorry for you making an ass out of yourself, but then you came back with a little better version of the first story. I think in all you have changed your story 4 times, not including the little lies (like the coin market cap thing or the fact that you could have sold your coins at a profit the same day you purchased them, or...).

People with dull minds should not tell lies! Anyone with any brains who actually reads this thread and the Droxne OTC thread can see right through you...
Sure cant blame people for not bothering to read all the red caps, however please keep in mind, ignorance is an honest trait, arrogance is not!

So the reality is:
The promotion and further development of DROXNE coin has been taken over by a new team consisting of community members who are not, and have not ever been associated with any alleged scammers!
The loser typing all the large red caps, grammatical errors, and inconsistencies is on the other hand obviously out to destroy the coin.
Why else would someone get involved with a new coin and tell everyone dont worry I am taking care of coinmarketcap.com, but yet he obviously did not even contact that web. At first he was pissed he didn't get a good enough price OTC, and when nobody joined in on the whining, then its "My buddy bought cheap coins from the Dev", the dev screwed us all!

What could possibly motivate a guy to tell blatant lies about the new development team, people he doesn't even know? Money i guess? Im at a loss! This has been worse than watching a professional wrestling match!

Im not like you Donkey, so I wont bring up all the other crap your accused of!
I will be back in a few weeks to play yet another round of, "Pin the fairy tails on the Donkeys ass"

Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

We have a new poll on our Discord channel to solicit input on games of interest to the community. http://www.strawpoll.me/14535834

Please vote, the input will help shape our direction. Games we have discussed which are presented as voting options include:

1. Dragon Slayer - dragons have a weakness, can you find it before he has you for lunch?

2. Mind Benders - logic and math puzzles to entertain and test if you are brilliant or slow

3. Option Trader - bet on takeovers and market mayhem, get rich or blow up.

4. Slot Machine - win DRXNE shares or donate to your favorite charity

5. Roulette - bet against the house, win Droxne shares, feel the Vegas excitement on your desk top

6. Card Counter - learn to count cards and play with the odds on your side

7. Fantasy RPG - love swords & sorcery and LoTR? Try our RPG

8. Dice Game - classic game of chance with a Droxne spin

9. Flappy Drox - due to popular demand, its too addictive not to mention
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

Disallowedword like I have mentioned several times that I have responded to you. When someone results to hurling insults, it usually means they defeated and that's a tactic utilized to hopefully save face. Notice I have yet to insult you once.  

The reality like you claim is in the price of the coin,  the market graph and the numerous complaint on this thread. At least the ones that haven't been deleted yet.  Like I mentioned the day of the original dump,  the entire thread was against convery. You were the sole individual that was defending him.  Also all one needs to do is go to slack and scroll to the earlier days and see my comment replying to someone statement about an earlier attempt to get the coin on cmc. I didn't said I successful got it into cmc cos i didn't have a copy of the logo to submit but I was the first to submit it.  

By the way, I and everyone is still waiting on that proof that I tried to extort convery. Oh and the daily volume should let you know how the community really feels.
 You can heap as much insult as you  want on me but it doesn't negate that my statements usually comes with multiple proof and you guys have yet to provide a single proof to back anything you said. And when you caught in a lie, you resort to using a scam group tactic.  And am the one who made a fool out of myself.  Yeah good luck with that. Like I keep repeating its easy to be greedy but rather difficult to be unselfish.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
awardotter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:32:04 PM

YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
CoinCollector006

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.

Thank you for your support, glad to have a true believer on board. Feedback has started to come in from our online poll which seeks input on what games the Droxne team should deploy on our network. The game Floppy Drox received the most votes so far. The link is here http://www.strawpoll.me/14535834 for any community members who wish to vote and provide their input.  

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
MKU

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:09:37 AM

Good work devs! Price is rising  Grin
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

I checked now on coinmarketcap and the price is only 15 satoshi. What can the new devs or what they want to do with this project to succeed?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

I checked now on coinmarketcap and the price is only 15 satoshi. What can the new devs or what they want to do with this project to succeed?

They lied about convery leaving the coin. They lied about convery owning no more coin. They lied about me trying to extort convery cos they got  tried of me asking question regarding the coin. They lied about their true intention for hyping a coin from a known scammer.......... I could keep going. Thus the reason the reason the coin can't be successful. You can grab a piece of shit and paint it gold, it's still a piece of shit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Afreu

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

They lied about convery leaving the coin. They lied about convery owning no more coin. They lied about me trying to extort convery cos they got  tried of me asking question regarding the coin. They lied about their true intention for hyping a coin from a known scammer.......... I could keep going. Thus the reason the reason the coin can't be successful. You can grab a piece of shit and paint it gold, it's still a piece of shit.

Good morning everyone!

I bought the coin when it was at 700 satoshi, I bought it when it lowered to 300 satoshi, I bought it when it lowered again to 160 satoshi and I just bought the 20 satoshi.

No matter what they say, I will continue to buy, because I believe in the currency and its future value.

While those who think that the concept of negativity will prevent those who really care and believe, nothing will stop us because anyway and our money being well invested.

Time will change the concept of these people when DRXNE hit 5000 satoshi.

PS: Excuse me, my spelling, I'm using google translator.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

Good morning everyone!

I bought the coin when it was at 700 satoshi, I bought it when it lowered to 300 satoshi, I bought it when it lowered again to 160 satoshi and I just bought the 20 satoshi.

No matter what they say, I will continue to buy, because I believe in the currency and its future value.

While those who think that the concept of negativity will prevent those who really care and believe, nothing will stop us because anyway and our money being well invested.

Time will change the concept of these people when DRXNE hit 5000 satoshi.

PS: Excuse me, my spelling, I'm using google translator.

You are indeed a true believer of this project. I do hope too that this project can moon soon but from all the agenda that is happening to this project, i don't think it is possible anymore.

There are no reasons for those new developers to develop this project and bring up the price anymore. This project is done for what the original founder of this project did to all the investors.   

Smile
CoinCollector006

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

An investor needs to take into account the price of BTC in dollar terms and the price of Droxne in sats. BTC has rallied to $15K+ so depending one when you bought you may have a profit on your shares simply due to appreciation in BTC say if you bought your Droxne when BTC was at $6K. I see a market cap of $160K which means recent investors may have profited. The other consideration is staking, this may enhance an investors returns. One more points as a community we need to figure out how to increase the trading volume so that investors that wish to sell their shares may sell their shares and new investors who wish to enter may put on positions. It remains an illiquid position only suitable for the most risk tolerant investors.

We are working on the use cases including games where Droxne can be spent and a charity use case where the coins can be donated to fund charitable causes.  

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
CoinCollector006

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:20 AM

Droxne Investor Update - December 11, 2017

1. We started to have an architecture discussion on how to build the Droxne gaming apps for scalability and growth 1) One approach is with a cloud platform https://www.oracle.com/cloud/platform.html with allows us to use Netbeans (https://netbeans.org) and integrate any programming language and existing third party games on github e.g. Flappy Bird clone, slots, roulette, etc on the same framework. There is a 30 day free trial from Oracle. 2) The second approach is to create ad hoc web browser based games that are then hosted from the existing Droxne VPS accounts. Arguments can be made for either approach. If we have Discord members that are system architects or developers, please opine. We welcome your input.

2. We ran a poll on our Discord channel to solicit input on which games we should integrate to the platform: 7 out of 13 votes were for Flappy Drox. Droxne investors have spoken, this is a vote for games that are simple to play and addictive in nature. We will add this game to our agenda and make it a high priority for our first round of games deployed on the platform.

3. Our development reserve fund has received additional donations for ecosystem growth. We received a donation of 0.008 BTC from a Droxne investor from Europe and I have pledged 0.02 BTC for bounties. Upcoming bounties are for a YouTube video, staking enhancements (reduction of the 40% to a sustainable level and reward subsidy) and games development. Donation addresses for development are here: http://droxne.net/resources.html

4. Proof of stake difficulty is 2.42597 which is an increase from previous weeks at 2.09532 and means greater network strength from PoS miners actively running wallets. The price is currently 16 sats (bid side quote) and a fiat price of $0.002608 for a market cap of $165K. It should be noted I have priced Droxne at the bid side price of 16 sats, not the ask side quote of 19 sats which might distort the true gain. The current price is lower in BTC terms from the recent 20+ sat range, but BTC has had a powerful rally since the last investor letter so Droxne's market value has appreciated. We still have our work to do both enhancing the trading volume at Cryptopia and finding a second exchange to enhance liquidity for investors. 

This is an investor driven gaming currency and blockchain, we welcome ideas and contributions and thank the community for their support. 

Discord channel invite: https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Afreu

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Hey Coincollector, am still waiting on that proof that i tried to extort Convery. It's imperative that you provide that proof to the public, cos it's pretty hard to believe anything you have to say, if you choose defamation of character in other to further your agenda. So please provide that proof that i tried to extort Convery for 0.95 BTC as you stated earlier. Thank you.

By the way, in case you didn't know, the thread i created about the scam group that you choose to copy has been slowly acquiring more views https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0  and i just shut down their latest attempt.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.new#new

You claim to be working for the public but choose to quote/model this individuals of dubious character. I really would like to see that proof that i tried to extort convery. Thanks

Islapdonkey, his insistence on wanting to discourage or discredit investors like me who believe in the growth of currencies, are in vain.

I believe that in the near future the valuation will keep you silent.
crashcup

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:13 PM

Hey Coincollector, am still waiting on that proof that i tried to extort Convery. It's imperative that you provide that proof to the public, cos it's pretty hard to believe anything you have to say, if you choose defamation of character in other to further your agenda. So please provide that proof that i tried to extort Convery for 0.95 BTC as you stated earlier. Thank you.

By the way, in case you didn't know, the thread i created about the scam group that you choose to copy has been slowly acquiring more views https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0  and i just shut down their latest attempt.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.new#new

You claim to be working for the public but choose to quote/model this individuals of dubious character. I really would like to see that proof that i tried to extort convery. Thanks

The more I hear from Islapdonkey the more I think this coin has proppects. I will buy some more now...
Afreu

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

The more I hear from Islapdonkey the more I think this coin has proppects. I will buy some more now...

We are together!

I'll continue shopping, I've already made two purchases today ... and I'll buy more every week.
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:10:15 PM

I always buy when the price drops. Now I try to buy at 14 Satoshi.
Afreu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

Your frivolous attempts brings a smile to my face. The individual my service is directed towards, know themselves and are very appreciative.

As for the mindless sheep that is aiding a malicious attempt with hopes to make a buck, you wasting your time cos you little comments can't scrubs  away the mountain of evidence on the thread. By the way, am still waiting on the proof that i tried to extort Convery.

Your intellectual intrigue does not convince anyone! you are discriminating and judging something as if the invested capital was your own.

There is no child here that needs advice, from someone with such negative opinions about something that pretends to intrigue, I am not investing your money, I am not asking for your permission, we are not asking for your opinion ... for the most satisfying truth of all the money is mine and I do with it what I want.

you may find it wasteful, but let everyone here exceed you, we are all believers that what we are is an excellent investment of capital and time.

So I do not know how much, you will insist on your intellectual dialogue, but regardless of what I continue to say I believe in DRXNE and I will continue investing.

Thanks for reading, and hope you understand that your opinion of nothing will change my opinion already firm.

I wish you much peace and be a little more understandable to the people who will believe in your investment and support for this great project.

Sincerely,

Francismá Afreu de Assis
It has: 800k of DRXNE coins and I want to get in 2018 with 10 million.
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

we still work to give value to the DROXNE community.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: