Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANACOIN - cryptocurrency for peace  (Read 15218 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

Still no available orders in etherdelta as many bounty participants received their rewards. I think everybody beleive in the success of this project and will hold their coins as much as possible. We would like to hear from investors as well from the team, that we can track the developpment progress. Any information about the total supply and the crowdsle results?
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Still no available orders in etherdelta as many bounty participants received their rewards. I think everybody beleive in the success of this project and will hold their coins as much as possible. We would like to hear from investors as well from the team, that we can track the developpment progress. Any information about the total supply and the crowdsle results?

Yes this coin have a good potential because this project was unique among other ico I believe in peace of anacoin but why theres no update how many token there sale.
I also received my reward for bounty campaign I hold anacoin until it will list in other exchange site now etherdelta have no sell/buy order.
Emadm

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

I like the idea... I like the project but where's the value in the coin? someone else said it, too, seems like something you can do for free on google.  I'm not trying to be negative. I do see potential..

Hi Ankara,

We spent a considerable amount of time constructing the token economics of Anacoin to be a unique membership/sponsorship asset that increases in demand as the price increases and is driven by increasing demand and decreasing available supply as more communities join the platform.

Anacoins are given to contributors by the Foundation or communities who purchase them, eg to sponsor prizes for resource creation or to reward active community members. As ERC-20 tokens they will be exchangeable for any currency with ease once they are hopefully trading regularly next year.

Now we can look at the other side: why would anyone buy Anacoin? What's the demand?

The primary use of Anacoin is to sponsor resources.

Practically, this means you can sponsor a verse of the Bible, Qu'ran or even constitution, with the top three sponsors receiving special status (auction style) for a year on the platform and those who do a minimum sponsorship also get status.

Sponsorships are per language so, for example, there are 6,236 verses available for sponsorship in Turkish. There are additional bonuses for sponsoring entire chapters or every verse.

Sponsoring a verse doesn't 'cost' Anacoins, but instead locks them up for 1-3 years, with rewards for higher holding periods.

Amounts of Anacoins locked up are also aggregated on a community basis, so you can see, for example, that Catholics are supporting the Living Bible with 5 million Anacoins whereas the Mormons have 6 million of sponsorship.

This does not inform strict governance, but it does guide the Foundation as to where we should focus.

There is a second form of sponsorship, which are auctions for chapters, eg surah of the Quran. These are lifetime donations in exchange for huge status as, for example, the Living Quran will include every other digital resource that can be found.

We anticipate governments, institutions and high net worth individuals will be involved in these auctions, where bidding in Anacoins gives a hefty discount for the winning bid. Half of the proceeds from these auctions go toward buying Anacoins in the open market.

Sponsorships are unique digital assets backed with a hardware key that can be resold with the permission of the Foundation, who receive half the profits. Given the most expensive rare pepe is a few million dollars now this could be huge.

Anacoins are also used in the data construction platform, where communities, liberal to conservative, pick and choose resources and views that represent them in increasing complexity (which is why we are using hyper-relational databases & AI). You need to stake yourself up with Anacoins to enter this area and submit resources, providing a level of troll protection as Anacoins are lost if you break the rules.

When a community has packaged all these up, they can submit a curated data set for our custom consumer apps (Living Qu'ran, Bible, Constitution etc), for which they need to stake further Anacoins as a "proof of stake", potentially being able to draw from the pool of staked coins in the verse/community level.

This also makes sense in regards to the "price" of staking for content, as the basics of every community are simple, but as time goes by and more is mapped, it becomes increasingly complex, requiring higher and higher rewards. Curated content resources also become more verified as leaders of each respective real life community get a chance to sign off on them, becoming a community resource.

The concept of all of this is incentive alignment.

Clearly a lot of people would like to have a comprehensive, dynamic, end platform where they can reliably access digital and real life resources of their own community and others if they like.

Standardising the support element and having people see the value of hodling aligns all sorts of different groups to build a platform for everyone, even if they primarily use it and the tools they provide for their own community.

Locking up increasing amounts of Anacoins as more and more communities join the platform means that there is huge incentive to join it early and strong competition between groups in a "tech arms race" while creating a free to use community resource for the world.

As the price moves up, the incentive to hodl increases further, much as Ethereum and Bitcoin engender pseudo-religious fervour (this is known as the endowment effect).

There is more explanation on our blog, whitepaper and video on www.anacoin.io

If this works it provides a model that allows projects like ours to create commons while rewarding all participants and steering clear of the strings that often come with funding.

Emadm

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

Also, Google only gives information, we are building a platform for knowledge with full context.

You'll be able to tap on any verse of a scripture and see how its perceived by your group or any other group, or even talk to people from any group.

You can also access the broader space of resources for your community and others from any perspective, with the information provided dynamically and reliably, with the ability to dig into as much or as little depth as possible.

As an example of what this can achieve, we believe in a few years you will be able to learn about Islam from the perspective of Catholicism or vice versa (as the system will know roughly what you know already).

You'll also be able to use the system to create knowledge maps of how political policies differ, from objective to subjective assumptions.

It really messes with extremists as it allows for their incoherent world views to be deconstructed, derailing radicalisation (already radicalised individuals are very hard to deradicalise). You will literally be able to say here is what 1.8 billion Muslims believe, graphically, and here are the extremists out there on their own because they fundamentally disagree on x, y, z and so are apart.

Google can't do that, it just shows you links based on how many people backlink to pages, which is fine for what it is (note we have received grants from Google and will likely be working increasingly closely with them as well as other leading tech companies).

Emadm

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

We will be posting an update on Monday ahead of the last week of the public sale.

We have:

- More international press than all but the largest token sales, all of it positive
- Funders/donors including Google, Microsoft, IBM, US hedge fund manager Mark Hart & renowned philanthropist & leading life strategist Tony Robbins
- A multidisciplinary, easily verifiable team with relevant expertise from Oxford, Stanford, Imperial and UCL amongst others
- Fantastic partners on every part of the platform to support the team
- A token economic model where rising token costs actually increase the use of the platform and factors like velocity have been factored in
- Industry leading team vesting where we don't get coins (unless we buy them!) until the price goes from $0.02 to $0.10, with full unlocking at $0.50, aligning us too (!)
- A strong ethics focus with the first ethics section in a whitepaper
- Leading governance as a UK-registered charity
- Achievable targets in terms of rolling out a platform in the next year that can immediately help a lot of people and long-term help literally billions

I'm not sure why we haven't sold out yet given a (relatively) modest $1.5 million total raise in the public sale.

Quite a few of those behind the $3.8 million pledged in the whitelist period were annoyed over the smart contracts, but nobody's ether was at risk and
e think we have a great solution in place now and are issuing tokens to be used shortly for their intended purposes once distribution complete.

We have a stack of new partnerships, major press & announcements in the coming weeks, so its probably just a case of this project hitting a tipping point and then shooting off.

If we don't sell out by December 4th we will likely freeze unsold coins and just get to executing the platform as thankfully we have multiple other funding sources. We think the token will be great in our platform but token sales are hard if you try to do them properly as we have: https://hackernoon.com/icos-are-harder-than-traditional-finance-ac2594c0817d

Fingers crossed, thank you  all for your support

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:24 PM

religion should be kept well away from crypto you fucking lunatics..... Roll Eyes

"as thankfully we have multiple other funding sources"

Why the fuck are you even doing an ICO then you fucking morons?

need those funds to spend on hookers and blow, innit?

Roll Eyes
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:43:19 PM

not officially listed but you can trade your coin there.
there is no sell and buy order on etherdelta as of now.
still waiting for an exchange.

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:17 AM

I think we need to waiting official exchange to get the good price, this token is very usefull. I hope very important for the world
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

No doubt that this project is legit. I like to invest in a project where the team is visible and of course 'REAL'.

Let the Ananas team do their thing and all we got to do is spread the word  Wink
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

I think we need to waiting official exchange to get the good price, this token is very usefull. I hope very important for the world

I am using etherdelta all the time. Its a legit decentralised exchange. It will bring more people here and orders are begining to form there too.
dakszmey

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

Clarify pls, is this wikipedia like project?
Emadm

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

Clarify pls, is this wikipedia like project?

Imagine if you had a Wikipedia where you could see information from any point of view.

https://medium.com/ananas-blog/how-ananas-is-creating-objective-subjectivity-43bb9eec29e2

If we build this right you'll be able to see Islam from the perspective of Catholicism or vice versa.

See the assumptions that underly political policy.

See what the Mormons really think and believe according to their own community in as much detail as you want, or be connected to a member of their community or any other.

You can navigate the digital and real life resources of your own community only or access those of any other.

Once this is built, it provides tools for building stronger communities and makes life really tough for extremists, on any part of the spectrum, to co-opt belief systems.

Emadm

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

Dear all,

If the project hits its funding goal ($1.5m public sale), we intend on listing on a centralised exchange by year end and have one commonly used one lined up (1 BTC a month listing fee (!)).

We have also been in talks with Bancor about a potential token exchanger if we hit our target, which they have indicated they are happy to support.

If we do not hit our target, we intend to have an official listing end of year on a decentralised exchange or two and will move onto a centralised exchange once the platform is up and running in the first half of next year/liquidity picks up.

We have lots in the pipeline, including a special programme on the project on BBC in the UK on Christmas Day this year and a steady lineup of interviews and features in crypto press and mainstream press globally.

It's never nice to lose momentum as we did, but thankfully everything is back on track and we believe our project stacks up well as an achievable, potentially high impact platform versus others in the space.

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

Thank you for keeping us posted always @emad

This project deserves a lot of attention and I hope we hit the target. More Power Anacoin!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:03:15 AM

Dear all,

If the project hits its funding goal ($1.5m public sale), we intend on listing on a centralised exchange by year end and have one commonly used one lined up (1 BTC a month listing fee (!)).

We have also been in talks with Bancor about a potential token exchanger if we hit our target, which they have indicated they are happy to support.

If we do not hit our target, we intend to have an official listing end of year on a decentralised exchange or two and will move onto a centralised exchange once the platform is up and running in the first half of next year/liquidity picks up.

We have lots in the pipeline, including a special programme on the project on BBC in the UK on Christmas Day this year and a steady lineup of interviews and features in crypto press and mainstream press globally.

It's never nice to lose momentum as we did, but thankfully everything is back on track and we believe our project stacks up well as an achievable, potentially high impact platform versus others in the space.

I am very happy to see you always give answers to all participants questions, and I am very confident that this project is very good for the future, even though I have to wait where to exchange Anacoin tokens, I will wait for the latest news from you ...
febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:37:25 AM

i haven't receive my anacoin rewards, is there any pending of rewards transaction?

[
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:03:08 PM

i haven't receive my anacoin rewards, is there any pending of rewards transaction?

If you have not received your expected bounty tokens per the spreadsheet please go to www.anacoin.io, click on the chat button at the bottom right and submit the following request format exactly:

I have not received my expected bounty tokens. I participated in the blog/twitter/signature campaign

My username is:

My ether address is:

I can be emailed on:

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

How are we doing with the Token Sale? Any updates please...

I am a true supporter for this project and already bought some ANA. I have been fighting hate since I was 16

blacktrader

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

If you have not received your expected bounty tokens per the spreadsheet please go to www.anacoin.io, click on the chat button at the bottom right and submit the following request format exactly:

I have not received my expected bounty tokens. I participated in the blog/twitter/signature campaign

My username is:

My ether address is:

I can be emailed on:

on site www.anacoin.io not button CHAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: