Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANACOIN - cryptocurrency for peace  (Read 15218 times)
Emadm

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

How are we doing with the Token Sale? Any updates please...

I am a true supporter for this project and already bought some ANA. I have been fighting hate since I was 16

Hi blink_stun, it has been going slow, we will be sending out an update tomorrow.

In the meantime here is an article I wrote today on how we are the first token to have tax relief for UK and US contributors:

https://hackernoon.com/tax-efficient-crypto-assets-c5abfbe0499c

and here is a powerful TEDx video from our COO and Kofi Annan Bjørn Ihler on why we must build Ananas, sharing his experience of the Utøya attack when Anders Breivik tried to murder him and his fight against hate since:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmBATofAXr4

To be honest the token sale has completely exhausted the team as I think we've done most things right except for the smart contract error.

In particular the bounty, while we are grateful for the efforts of the hundreds who participated, proved a huge drain as they literally had to go through every tweet and retweet to be fair rather than focusing on building the product.

There will be a feature on Ananas on the BBC Radio 4 Today Programme on Wednesday, so 7 million more people will hear about it.

Feature pieces in Coindesk, Coin Telegraph and other crypto press also hopefully on the way, as is the story of how Tony Robbins originally backed this project and news on some interesting new joiners.

Once the project gets going I think people will quickly realise that the core of the token economy is a souped up version of what is currently happening with Crypto Kitties, which should sustain it well into the future.

Many thanks for your support and I hope we can build a platform to make a difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

any updatted information about the exchange which has listed this coin?? i don't see any information about it after bounty distribution until now
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

I was sure project anacoin it will be successful, the prospect of her good for the future..team anacoin very nice, response very quickly against any questions..I'm very appreciation of the project.. to onsite token COIN her long enough and should be patient..as far as this I’m sure this project will be successful
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

One bump a day for this wonderful project. This is one of the most underrated coin and it deserves a lot of attention.

It's 100% Legit, the team is so transparent, honest and active and we're talking about a real team here that really exist unlike other scam ICO's using fake names and photos.

I hope people see the value in this coin  Cool

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

I can't wait for this coin to get listed in big exchanges as it is one of my favorite coin this 2017. I have high hopes for this coin and I know it will be valued higher than the ICO price. It could even quadruple your investment

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:14:08 AM

I can't wait for this coin to get listed in big exchanges as it is one of my favorite coin this 2017. I have high hopes for this coin and I know it will be valued higher than the ICO price. It could even quadruple your investment

Let see if your talking about will come true now the anacoin team are doing well to promote there project but I guess theres no update regarding how many token there sold during the crowdsale.
I know the team are honest for answering our question hoping anacoin will listed to exchange site soon.;(
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

Let see if your talking about will come true now the anacoin team are doing well to promote there project but I guess theres no update regarding how many token there sold during the crowdsale.
I know the team are honest for answering our question hoping anacoin will listed to exchange site soon.;(
lets we see this project , will growing or be shit tokens using religion for platform

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
vogueadagio

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
LooseEndUser

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

Why not possible to buy tokens with bitcoin but possible with creditcard? Thats not a normal way?
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

Why not possible to buy tokens with bitcoin but possible with creditcard? Thats not a normal way?

Hi @vogueadagio and @LooseEndUser I suggest you join the telegram channel so you can ask the team directly with your questions.

You can join the telegram channel here https://t.me/ana_anacoin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
kawasaki5050

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

Which exchange we can trade ANAcoin?
The bounty distribution was made already but it seems quiet.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:49:17 AM

Which exchange we can trade ANAcoin?
The bounty distribution was made already but it seems quiet.

As of now there's no available exchange site for anacoin but the Dev team said it will list in exchange site by the end of this year and if they collected a minimum amount they will listing the anacoin to centralized exchange site but as of now there's no update regarding the listing of this project.
I dont know how much money there collected during the crowdsale .

Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

hope for ANACOIN ,  can to be listing on big market on hitbtc it think is good for exhange
keep on proggress ANACOIN , that good in future.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:42:36 PM by killerjoegreece

The coin is listed here https://etherdelta.com/#0x8b75125582ff3ed5481a8ff50e660e416fb8f50a-ETH for trading
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

anacoin , pricw on market etherdelta is under value on ico , so holding for this token i think dev on anacoin is still for work hard
to build and growing this token until can to be listed on big exchange.

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:44:59 AM

any update about the exchange of this token? price on etherdelta is very low that if I exchange what i got on the bounty i will get less than a dollar.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:12 AM

any update about the exchange of this token? price on etherdelta is very low that if I exchange what i got on the bounty i will get less than a dollar.

No more update from the Developer since my last visit of this topic they said if the minimum target are reach they will list this coin from centralized exchange site but until now no update from the team I visit their site and I see no more detailed on how many money they collected this is not nice why they not answering our question hmmmm!!

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

No more update from the Developer since my last visit of this topic they said if the minimum target are reach they will list this coin from centralized exchange site but until now no update from the team I visit their site and I see no more detailed on how many money they collected this is not nice why they not answering our question hmmmm!!

dev said already have enough money from ico in crypto and fiat but him open ico again for stage 2 because not have enough money for building the project, what do you think about this? just leave from here
Pahillhill

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

please do continue this project no matter what happen. Will Continue support ana coin.

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:31:39 AM

What happened to this project? I thought the ICO raised enough funds to continue  the roadmap.
Is dev any plan to this token to be listed on any exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: