Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like the Bitcoin Cash idea... so please bring more like this...  (Read 1058 times)
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

So I can sell them all and buy more Bitcoins  Cheesy

Let's be honest nobody will really use anything else than BTC in the long run, but it is a good opportunity to get some more for free.

1 BTC = 1 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

If you sell at a high price and buy at a low price, of course you will get a lot of bitcoin, if you can seize the opportunity right you can get lots of bitcoin

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:24:37 PM

More alt coins derived from Bitcoin will destabilize the main coin. Not a good idea in my opinion.
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:26:35 PM

More alt coins derived from Bitcoin will destabilize the main coin. Not a good idea in my opinion.

Temporarily. In that time you can buy cheap BTC. After that it will sky rocket to $10,000 - you heard it here first Cheesy

1 BTC = 1 BTC
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Temporarily. In that time you can buy cheap BTC. After that it will sky rocket to $10,000 - you heard it here first Cheesy
I've been hearing that for years.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

Patience.. that's the key.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

These alt coins will divert hashing power and investment funds away from the real Bitcoin. Do we really want a global digital currency or do we want to continue fucking around with speculative alt coins? Greed is bad  Shocked
lausam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

At this time you buy it and at that time you sell it, buy cheap, sell expensive.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

Let's be honest nobody will really use anything else than BTC in the long run, but it is a good opportunity to get some more for free.
Yes we can't expect any competition for bitcoin from this Bitcoin cash. It will never hit big markets and the one who will get this for free will not hesitate to quickly dump this for even less than $100 per BCC.
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Yes we can't expect any competition for bitcoin from this Bitcoin cash. It will never hit big markets and the one who will get this for free will not hesitate to quickly dump this for even less than $100 per BCC.

This is what I'm saying..it's basically free Bitcoins for every BTC owner...you can only win from this

1 BTC = 1 BTC
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

I'm not too worried about it... but to say it's free money is a little off.  One of the things I love about crypto is it's pure capitalism; supply and demand.  When Bitcoin Cash comes out, any dollar (demand) sent to it must come from somewhere else.  It likely will not have an obvious impact to BTC, but it will impact it.

There's only so much demand for crypto and the more supply the lower the demand... what we need to do is raise overall demand for crypto; and I personally want it to be in BTC since that's where most of my stash is.  Having numerous alt-coins spin out of BTC lowers overall demand for BTC.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:13:57 PM

Because no one is going to accept other currencies according to bitcoin you know that well. About ETH people are preferring that currency as well because it is also leading currency if you are poor then you should go instead of bitcoin to ETH. Because it can be also change into bitcoin after earn from ETH. Like the price of ETH goes high then just go to swipe you currencies into BTC.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

You got me there mate, with the title of your thread seems attracting. I thought you'll justify that BCC is a good choice but yeah it is a good choice for us who will just dump it anyway and will generate us more bitcoins after selling it. Free coin that will give you real bitcoin is not that a very bad deal but that's the best!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

CLAM did this really well for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.

You can cash in those coins similar to this at FreeBitcoins.com.

I'm thinking about having FreeBitcoins have a way for people to claim their BCC as well easiy... if it is doable.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

I am really interested to see, what the value will be of BCC. One difference to other alt coins I can see is, that is has also the same limited number of coins like Bitcoin. Perhaps this fact will keep a certain value for Bitcoin cash. What is your opinions?
JohnMacaron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:11:56 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:29:52 PM by JohnMacaron

I'm not too worried about it... but to say it's free money is a little off.  One of the things I love about crypto is it's pure capitalism; supply and demand.  When Bitcoin Cash comes out, any dollar (demand) sent to it must come from somewhere else.  It likely will not have an obvious impact to BTC, but it will impact it.

There's only so much demand for crypto and the more supply the lower the demand... what we need to do is raise overall demand for crypto; and I personally want it to be in BTC since that's where most of my stash is.  Having numerous alt-coins spin out of BTC lowers overall demand for BTC.

Hear, hear. Pure capitalism. Why did the price went down to 1700$ recently? Cause of stupidity of the Core regarding time of txs confirmation matter. Why is it pumped-up right now? Because of idiots and speculators who wanna make a quick buck out of the thin air. As of by now, BCC or BCH is a part of Bitcoin. So when it'll split up it'll take with it part of the Bitcoin, am I right? So bitcoin will go down only if whales won't step in and artificially will make price go up or whatever the want
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

and they were saying it when it was stuck at $200 for months.

can you guess what happened next?
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:18:43 PM

It's not a bad idea, however nobody really seems inclined to support it anymore, so there goes the idea Tongue
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:21:32 PM

I think making this as an airdrop instead of its down coin from the start is going to be its downfall. Everyone is just looking at free cash instead of looking at the pros and cons of what bitcoin cash is offering.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

You are very right. It is absolutely a very good opportunity to buy more btc. Don't really know the value the bcc will be set after the fork but I sure won't waste much time doing the needful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: