Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Welcome to LAMboland! [ Where everyone can have a Lambo]🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2157 times)
coontasher (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:24:44 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 11:58:42 AM by coontasher

Hi guys, we are making your dreams (and ours) come true
and we’re building a platform that will offer one Lamborghini each week plus other prizes

With the rise of cryptocurrencies we were promised Lambos, planes and yachts.
All we get is charts, news and hodling advice. We’ve decided this was the right moment to change that.
We are creating a blockchain based platform that gives away a brand new lamborghinis every week.
At Lamboland everyone has the chance to win a Lambo, or it’s value in coins.

This is not a joke or a scam, and it has a deep mission behind it.
We want to make your dream of owning a Lambo come true and at the same time invest in important and meaningful projects/causes.

This causes will be voted by the community, because the LAM tokens give you power.
Everyone is welcome to be part of Lamboland, work on the system and the problems we are solving

You can win the Lambo in 3 ways:

1) Every week guess 4 + 2 numbers of the license plate, and bid (you will bid the default value)
2) Every week guess 4 + 2 numbers of the license plate, enter the amount want to bid, the larger the amount, the higher are the probabilities of wining
3) Set it in auto mode and it will generate random license plates for you every week, sit back and be surprised when you win the Lambo

We would love to ship you the Lambo home but because the game must be totally transparent and honest
the random number generation is made on the blockchain and the smart contract sends the prize to the winner address.
So you will get the money to buy the Lambo, if you buy it or not it’s up to you. If you buy it we expect you to publish a bling picture  Grin

The probabilities of wining a Lambo will increase as the prize pool increases. As the number of tickets rises we will give away more Lambos.
The relation between the prize pool and the prizes will also be managed by the smart contract. We will have 12 prizes in total, so even if
 you don’t win the Lambo you always win something. Our prizes will be more distributed than other lotteries and even if you don't win sometimes you
know you are funding great projects, and you have influence on which projects are getting funded.
This topic will be further explained on the technical white paper.

Why the causes/projects?

We know that giving away expensive cars and investing in social causes may not make sense
to the eyes of our society, but we believe we should merge the two things together.
We can’t change the human nature and the desire to have more, but we can use it to make a
positive impact in our lives. Everyone wants a Lambo, let’s make it happen, and let’s use that to fix the bugs that our world has.

If we get a lot of support we will publish the token and launch the lotery system  Wink

Would you use this?

What World bugs you would like the platform to fund?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:26:26 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 06:38:06 PM by zauna35

Hi guys, we are making your dreams (and ours) come true
and we’re building a platform that will offer one Lamborghini each week plus other prizes

With the rise of cryptocurrencies we were promised Lambos, planes and yachts.
All we get is charts, news and hodling advice. We’ve decided this was the right moment to change that.
We are creating a blockchain based platform that gives away a brand new lamborghinis every week.
At Lamboland everyone has the chance to win a Lambo, or it’s value in coins.

This is not a joke or a scam, and it has a deep mission behind it.
We want to make your dream of owning a Lambo come true and at the same time invest in important and meaningful projects/causes.

This causes will be voted by the community, because the LAM tokens give you power.
Everyone is welcome to be part of Lamboland, work on the system and the problems we are solving

You can win the Lambo in 3 ways:

1) Every week guess 4 + 2 numbers of the license plate, and bid (you will bid the default value)
2) Every week guess 4 + 2 numbers of the license plate, enter the amount want to bid, the larger the amount, the higher are the probabilities of wining
3) Set it in auto mode and it will generate random license plates for you every week, sit back and be surprised when you win the Lambo

We would love to ship you the Lambo home but because the game must be totally transparent and honest
the random number generation is made on the blockchain and the smart contract sends the prize to the winner address.
So you will get the money to buy the Lambo, if you buy it or not it’s up to you. If you buy it we expect you to publish a bling picture  Grin

The probabilities of wining a Lambo will increase as the prize pool increases. As the number of tickets rises we will give away more Lambos.
The relation between the prize pool and the prizes will also be managed by the smart contract. We will have 12 prizes in total, so even if
 you don’t win the Lambo you always win something. Our prizes will be more distributed than other lotteries and even if you don't win sometimes you
know you are funding great projects, and you have influence on which projects are getting funded.
This topic will be further explained on the technical white paper.

Why the causes/projects?

We know that giving away expensive cars and investing in social causes may not make sense
to the eyes of our society, but we believe we should merge the two things together.
We can’t change the human nature and the desire to have more, but we can use it to make a
positive impact in our lives. Everyone wants a Lambo, let’s make it happen, and let’s use that to fix the bugs that our world has.

If we get a lot of support we will publish the token and launch the lotery system  Wink

Would you use this?

What World bugs you would like the platform to fund?
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

This is pretty interesting. Lamboland, ha. But how about the prices of lambos' prices differencies among countries?
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

This is pretty interesting. Lamboland, ha. But how about the prices of lambos' prices differencies among countries?

There are slight differences but the prices are almost the same, so when you win the Lambo you get enough to buy it, a bit less or a bit more,
the goal is that one day  1 LAM=1 Lambo and it would be indexed to the value of the car, that still has to be decided if it's the Aventador or the Huracan, the market will decide that  Smiley
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

We are all going to Lamboland! Finally! A dream come true. Thank you guys.
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

We are all going to Lamboland! Finally! A dream come true. Thank you guys.

You are Welcome  Cool
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

Oh yeah  Shocked

Nice car for my 15 km way to work Grin
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

Oh yeah  Shocked

Hopefully with a lot of corners  Wink

So you would play weekly?
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:19:16 PM

One Lamborghini per week? This must be fun. I am pretty sure this is a kind of scamm. You dev have your Lamb already?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:23:22 PM

I will be shocked if this is not a scam

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Oh yeah  Shocked

Hopefully with a lot of corners  Wink

So you would play weekly?

No but with the german "autobahn"  Grin

I'll play till i have one of this, for marketing and show drive you can rent me one Lambo Grin

By the way if you need any help pm me
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

One Lamborghini per week? This must be fun. I am pretty sure this is a kind of scam. You dev have your Lamb already?

Why must it be a scam? if everyone in the world played we could give a way 100 Lambos per week (or more, didn't do the math)

This is not a scam, it's a sustainable business and the extra money it makes will be used to fund social causes voted by the community  Wink
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

One Lamborghini per week? This must be fun. I am pretty sure this is a kind of scam. You dev have your Lamb already?

Why must it be a scam? if everyone in the world played we could give a way 100 per week (or more, didn't do the math)

This is not a scam, it's a sustainable business and the extra money it makes will be used to fund social causes voted by the community  Wink
Great! I will keep following this thread. Who knows I am the next lucky one. One Lamb is all I need to rest for rest of my life haha
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

Looking forward to test this platform because it's my dream to have my own lambo. This looking interesting idea I hope dev will provide some acceptable solution for everyone and this will grow rapidly.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:43:39 PM

loooooooooool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

You plan to launch ICO to sell out this coin other people to make them dream about Lambo?

Can you post details about the devs team who will develop this platform?
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:46:42 PM

Looking forward to test this platform because it's my dream to have my own lambo. This looking interesting idea I hope dev will provide some acceptable solution for everyone and this will grow rapidly.

Great, we will release more details soon Smiley
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

loooooooooool

Glad you are amused  Cool
coontasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

You plan to launch ICO to sell out this coin other people to make them dream about Lambo?

Can you post details about the devs team who will develop this platform?

At some point we will launch an ILO- Initial Lambo Offering, more than dreaming about Lambos we want people to actually have them, that's why we are building this

We have a team of experienced devs but we've decided to stay anonymous, we just want to build this, give away Lambos and use the extra money to fix some of the World bugs
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

Wink Nice idea, hope to have more coin details
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: