Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i am not getting paid(Bitcoins)?? HELP!!  (Read 1045 times)
inuyasha

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 09:58:22 AM by inuyasha

Today, https://mining.bitcoin.cz is totally bed, it sucks...

I'm mining with500 Mhash/s and ALL I GOT today was 0.01BTC... Catastrophy!!!!

These days I usually got 0.025 with 500 MHash/s, but now it sucks

Anyone else has the same problem? Maybe new pool, this one became "not desireable"?

where are you from? is it just today or is few last days worse than before? not so long ago bitcoin.cz servers were moved into amazon cloud... not really up to anything, just gathering info cause I too have smaller revenues however not only yesterday...

i live in central europe

[edit] there really might be some problem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1976.8000 page 401...
sorry for jumping to conclusions too soon Smiley which stratum server do you use? people say stratum.bitcoin.cz might be better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hjurcic

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:16:27 PM

where are you from? is it just today or is few last days worse than before? not so long ago bitcoin.cz servers were moved into amazon cloud... not really up to anything, just gathering info cause I too have smaller revenues however not only yesterday...

i live in central europe

[edit] there really might be some problem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1976.8000 page 401...
sorry for jumping to conclusions too soon Smiley which stratum server do you use? people say stratum.bitcoin.cz might be better

Hi inuyasha, I'm from Croatia... I can see that pool's luck has dropped to 75%... It should go down more for sure, because, today it was even more worse than yesterday...

From 0.025 per day, it became 0.01 per day Sad

I moved to bitminter for now, until pool mine luck or serves became more profitable Smiley
Just decided to buy one 7950 but now, not sure if it's a good idea...
inuyasha

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:16:22 AM

i live in central europe

Hi inuyasha, I'm from Croatia... I can see that pool's luck has dropped to 75%... It should go down more for sure, because, today it was even more worse than yesterday...

From 0.025 per day, it became 0.01 per day Sad

I moved to bitminter for now, until pool mine luck or serves became more profitable Smiley
Just decided to buy one 7950 but now, not sure if it's a good idea...

hmm... i too have moved for a bit however bitminter's got some outages Sad and luck is turning Sad well... that's the game Smiley it really might have been just probability at work... yesterday and the day before were just awesome @ bitminter, now it's going down again... and bitcoin.cz's luck's 113% today... I should probably measure it somehow as this is just guesswork (more fun though:)

good luck with 7950 Smiley I'm still waiting for my butterfly labs asic Smiley
evilscoop

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:19:13 AM

you'll be waiting a looooooooonnnng time Cheesy
Dayne

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:23:15 AM

I believe that triplemining holds a relatively small share of the network hashrate, so they would probably have a considerable delay in confirming blocks. (I could be COMPLETELY wrong about this, I am new.)

Also, if you have not already, read the comparison of different pool payment methods on www.bitcoinmining.com in the "Mining Pools" section.

I haven't looked into it, but I assume that triplemining pays in a triplemining system.

BitMinter uses PPLNS (which in my experience seems to be pretty fair). PPS is also a comfortable payment system for miners.

Here's some excerpts from www.bitcoinmining.com/bitcoin-mining-pools/

PPS: The Pay-per-Share (PPS) approach offers an instant, guaranteed payout for each share that is solved by a miner. Miners are paid out from the pools existing balance and can withdraw their payout immediately. This model allows for the least possible variance in payment for miners while also transferring much of the risk to the pool's operator.

PROP: The Proportional approach offers a proportional distribution of the reward when a block is found amongst all workers, based off of the number of shares they have each found.

PPLNS: The Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLN) approach is similar to the proportional method, but instead of counting the number of shares in the round, it instead looks at the last N shares, no matter the boundaries of the round.

Triplemining: Triplemining brings together medium-sized pools with no fees and redistributes 1% of every block found, which allows your share to grow faster than any other pool approach. The administrators of these pools use some of the Bitcoins generated when a block is found to add to a jackpot that is triggered and paid out to the member of the pool who found the block. In this way, everyone in the pool has a better chance to make additional Bitcoins, regardless of their processing power.

There are many other mining pool payment systems at that URL. (Y)
inuyasha

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:19:10 PM

you'll be waiting a looooooooonnnng time Cheesy

... until all bitcoins have been mined Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: