Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHROOMS [SHRM] Up to 30% POS | v1.9 MANDATORY UPDATE | Trip with us!  (Read 21779 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

I synced up, unlocked wallet, have coin mature enough to stake, and it just says "not staking"
If it's not staking then probably coins are not matured yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

Crypto and Delic - my two favourite words. And with limited supply, this is a steal at current price!
arf30

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

what we can do to add this coin to Coinmarketcap? this will be great
CosimoDeMedici

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

I synced up, unlocked wallet, have coin mature enough to stake, and it just says "not staking"

man they been sitting there for over a year, they ain't mature, they are in their old days,,,
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

what we can do to add this coin to Coinmarketcap? this will be great
I'll try to submit to Coinmarketcap later when Yobit get their walet fixed.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

man they been sitting there for over a year, they ain't mature, they are in their old days,,,
Hmm maybe you didn't wait long enough? If wallet is unlocked and coins that old is should stake fast. Just keep wallet online and wait.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

I've added SHROOMS to my pool list

pools.cryptoservices.guru

It's currently downloading blockchain, but in 30ish mins it will be good to go

SHROOMS is POS only now, POW stage is over.

I have pulled SHRM from YOBIT to CRYPTOPIA, but until now my withdrawal status is still in process. Will my coins from entering the Cryptopia exchange market? Please give me the answer because quite a lot of SHRM coins from YOBIT to be deposited into CRYPTOPIA. Sad

Yobit wallet has forked long time ago and they still didn't fix it so Yobit deposits/withdrawals don't work at the moment.

Please read this:

Yobit warning:

Yobit SHRM wallet is sitting on a wrong chain for weeks and they are ignoring all my requests.
Do not send any SHRM there for now - coins will not arrive.
Their wallet shows online status but actually it's forked and does not work.

I've sent them numerous requests but no response at all.

Those who have Yobit account please file a support ticket ans ask them to fix SHRM wallet.
Tell them their wallet is forked and they need to re-sync.

Send them these directions:
1. Shutdown SHRM daemon and delete old blockchain files (blk0001.dat, peers.dat database folder, txleveldb directory).
2. Add reservebalance=999999 line to SHROOMS.conf
3. Build SHRM from the latest source (v1.4.1.0) at https://github.com/cryptoshrooms/shrooms
4. Keep SHRM offline for 24 hours to make sure forked wallet ban expired on all permanent nodes.
5. Start SHRM daemon and re-sync.

Hope they will fix it faster if they see more users interested...
very difficult in my life right now.

Please for you as a coin developer to quickly repair YOBIT Wallet as soon as possible. Because this is very disappointing.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

It seems that if you want to do staking it takes time to mature to hourly hours, whether it is 3 hours even up to 8 hours depending on each regulation from dev.
CosimoDeMedici

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

Hmm maybe you didn't wait long enough? If wallet is unlocked and coins that old is should stake fast. Just keep wallet online and wait.

its been online 30 mins before i wrote the first time, it looks like this

http://puu.sh/xmE7x/68cb8da97a.jpg
Forbis98

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

Can i mine  this coin ?
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

Does coin control show correct age and weight?
FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:37:10 PM

Can i mine  this coin ?
no it's POS only.
CosimoDeMedici

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

Does coin control show correct age and weight?

yeh

*EDIT*

hahaha, when i sent those coins again to me it turned green saying staking expecting reward in 0 minutes, but ofc they were sent so all that went into water,,,
CosimoDeMedici

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

ok so coins are staking now, had to resend them, ,,,,

so whats plan for shrooms give us something
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 10:10:36 AM by noise23

For now first thing to do is to get Yobit to fix their wallet. Price can't settle properly with coins stuck at Yobit and we can't move forward. I've sent them a lot of messages, all ignored.

People who have an account at Yobit, please file a support ticket and ask them to fix SHRM wallet - tell them their wallet has forked, they have to re-sync.
graveyard1987

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

No response is one of the biggest issues with Yobit
CosimoDeMedici

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

For now first thing to do is to get Yobit to fix their wallet. Price can't settle properly with coins stuck at Yobit and we can't move forward. I've sent them a lot of messages, all ignored.

People who have an account at Yobit, please file a support ticket and ask them to fix SHRM wallet - tell them their wallet has forked, they have to re-sync.

what you are asking is the equivalent of a Turbocharged pink/green Unicorn which shoots laser beams out of its arse

That exchange is holding tons of hostage, , their wallets tend to be in maintain for 3 months, open for 2 hours, then u try and send those coins and they put it back in maintain and ur withdraw is "sending" for 3 next months,,,, just an example on some random coin
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

what you are asking is the equivalent of a Turbocharged pink/green Unicorn which shoots laser beams out of its arse

That exchange is holding tons of hostage, , their wallets tend to be in maintain for 3 months, open for 2 hours, then u try and send those coins and they put it back in maintain and ur withdraw is "sending" for 3 next months,,,, just an example on some random coin

They are just extremely slow in fixing their broken wallets. More users complaints about certain wallet = higher priority to fix.
Noah93

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

I'm stuck in SHRM Wallet at YOBIT Sad
please someone to contact anyone from YOBIT to repair SHRM Wallet. I am very sorry to have withdrawn SHRM. but not to the destination. lost my money again Sad
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:52:23 PM

I'm stuck in SHRM Wallet at YOBIT Sad
please someone to contact anyone from YOBIT to repair SHRM Wallet. I am very sorry to have withdrawn SHRM. but not to the destination. lost my money again Sad
Did you create a support ticket at Yobit?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: