Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every online coin is dropping like Crazy today on the charts what happened?  (Read 1277 times)
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/
As high as 29% on some CryptoCurrency just today alone.

BTC dropping? I always say what goes up too quickly will drop just as fast.

BTC is not stable at all from the chart on the last 30 days. From $2800 to $1850 low today?  Poor guy too anyone who had 100 BTC. Just lost $100k in the last 30 days.

~G~
So? in a few months that guy could be up a few hundreds of thousands as well, the moment you decide to invest in any cryptocurrency you are accepting the fact that you could lose your money with ease in the blink of an eye.
You need know the crypto market still easy control by whales or some rich company, they know the price of cryptocurrency in present can control by mentality of trader depend happens on market up or down. Just need creating some trap trend, they can take good profit by that
ghostbtc (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/
As high as 29% on some CryptoCurrency just today alone.

BTC dropping? I always say what goes up too quickly will drop just as fast.

BTC is not stable at all from the chart on the last 30 days. From $2800 to $1850 low today?  Poor guy too anyone who had 100 BTC. Just lost $100k in the last 30 days.

~G~
So? in a few months that guy could be up a few hundreds of thousands as well, the moment you decide to invest in any cryptocurrency you are accepting the fact that you could lose your money with ease in the blink of an eye.
You need know the crypto market still easy control by whales or some rich company, they know the price of cryptocurrency in present can control by mentality of trader depend happens on market up or down. Just need creating some trap trend, they can take good profit by that

Very true I always think this. But it did bounce back up!
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

The bubble has finally burst. That's all.
While speculation was on the air I think it is unfair to say it was just speculation, the prices of all alts went down but the prices are not back to where they were a year ago, anyone that bought a year ago is still enjoying massive profits even at this moment, I think people just took their profits and are preparing for the next round.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: