Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bobworks.io (Leading Bitcoin It Company)  (Read 369 times)
bobworks (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:31:15 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:53:39 PM by bobworks

We have make a big setup for bitcoin/Crypto related development and designs.We have a large number of developer and designers from all over the work.

The most important thing we have cheapest rates for the most popular bitcoin services/product development.Our Rates are just starting from $500 to max $3000.

We are making custom sites on your demand.Kindly visit our site below for more details.

https://www.bobworks.io/

You can contact us by email (bobworksdevelopment@gmail.com)

Or

Contact on skype chat (bobworksdevelopment@gmail.com)
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saovy

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

I don't see any previous work on your website. Do you have some kind of portfolio
bobworks (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

I don't see any previous work on your website. Do you have some kind of portfolio
We have just hire the team and jump in bitcoin related business we have very experienced team and they have complete lot of projects but as the part of bobworks we have not complete any project.soon you will see a big portofolio on our site
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

We have just hire the team and jump in bitcoin related business we have very experienced team and they have complete lot of projects but as the part of bobworks we have not complete any project.soon you will see a big portofolio on our site
So basically the developers who get to work with you are paid peanuts ? I don't understand why would a developer work for someone else when they can freelance the project themselves with their buddies without any third parties getting involved.I'm not convinced of course portfolio matters.

P.S : NOT SEEKING FOR PROJECTS,I'm a developer myself.
bobworks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:25:23 AM by bobworks

So basically the developers who get to work with you are paid peanuts ? I don't understand why would a developer work for someone else when they can freelance the project themselves with their buddies without any third parties getting involved.I'm not convinced of course portfolio matters.

P.S : NOT SEEKING FOR PROJECTS,I'm a developer myself.
You can learn enough with team work.Individual cant builld big projects but teams can build google,facebook,youtube and ebay level projects.There are many big companies for example microsoft is one of biggest and successful because they have biggest and experienced team and whole world know about it.Tell me any single developer who create any big project as a Individual?
Saovy

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

John Carmack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carmack

The guy that wrote the engine for the Doom games, Wolfenstein, the Quake games, etc. Read Masters of Doom, it is a great history of what he and John Romero have done.

bobworks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

John Carmack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carmack

The guy that wrote the engine for the Doom games, Wolfenstein, the Quake games, etc. Read Masters of Doom, it is a great history of what he and John Romero have done.

Its great to hear but I no need to read you already told they was team of 2 peoples not single Individual. Kiss
hayate

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

Leading Bitcoin IT Comapny | Bobworks
Atleast try to fix that while pointing the mouse on the header title of your website.
bobworks (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:45:52 PM

Leading Bitcoin IT Comapny | Bobworks
Atleast try to fix that while pointing the mouse on the header title of your website.
Oh its small mistake but you have point out thanks dude
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: