Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124456 times)
mobydic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:49:28 PM

I heard a lot of "it's a good time to buy", "alts will recover" shit from all kind of people.

Truth is fact only: value dropped to crap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

I heard a lot of "it's a good time to buy", "alts will recover" shit from all kind of people.

Weak hands will sell
Samandoon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:23:05 PM

Please help
I connected my MEW to my COSS acount but i didn't transfer my COSS tokens to MEW. Do i still get the dividents or i must transfer my tokens to MEW now that its connected to my COSS acount?
I bought my tokens a couple of days ago..
Thanks.
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

This has been explained various times AND it is explained on the COSS website: if you hold your COSS on the COSS exchange YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. You will automatic get your share. You only have to connect the smart contract to your Myetherwallet if you are going to keep your COSS tokens there, but why should you? If things go south you can sell them instantly when they are on the exchange. Dont expect much revenues though, i own 1871 COSS and the revenue is about 0.80 dollar a month so that is a joke right now. It only adds up when you have a pile of tokens or if the volume on the exchange goes up.
clupo911

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:13:58 AM

Please help
I connected my MEW to my COSS acount but i didn't transfer my COSS tokens to MEW. Do i still get the dividents or i must transfer my tokens to MEW now that its connected to my COSS acount?
I bought my tokens a couple of days ago..
Thanks.
As long as you have your Coss tokens in your MEW or on  Coss exchange in coss wallet . you will be ok 
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

Once the fork is over its business as usual. Alt market will start to grow again rapidly and money will start flowing into alts.

The projects which are under the radar for so long will prosper as there is no major uncertainty after the BTC and ETH forks.

As usual it will happen.. we are currently in march 2017 phase
where all the alts are deep down.. XRP was 500 sat, SYS was 350 sat, XEM 700 sat..

better to hodl now and if possible fill your bag

Yep I learnt a lot from those days. Hodl is hard but will almost always payoff
mickp

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

Good news again  Grin Hydrominer H2O Tokens will be listed on the exchange COSS.io right after the Token Sale ends.
I hope more coins will follow on same way to the Coss exchange direcly after croudsale.
Good job Coss!

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

You are crap, get outta here with your immature trolling  Grin

Im excited about the new exchange features Ui etc coming out. Good times to be holding coss, not too concerned about the price to be honest. Its above ICO as well which is a bonus
NOhardforkplease

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

People have eyes to see but still they see nothing, people have ears to listen but still hear nothing. When the (good) alt coins are in the green but coss stays in the red or far behind that is telling something. I admit, it is the tone that makes the music. You can shout it is a shitcoin or a scam but that is short sighted. I own coss and would like it to succeed. But when i look around i am not very optimistic. Look at binance, that one is really taking off and plans to be decentralized in the future. That is also a threat for coss, decentralisation of exchanges. And lets be honest, how many of you use coss for trading?
mickp

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

People have eyes to see but still they see nothing, people have ears to listen but still hear nothing. When the (good) alt coins are in the green but coss stays in the red or far behind that is telling something. I admit, it is the tone that makes the music. You can shout it is a shitcoin or a scam but that is short sighted. I own coss and would like it to succeed. But when i look around i am not very optimistic. Look at binance, that one is really taking off and plans to be decentralized in the future. That is also a threat for coss, decentralisation of exchanges. And lets be honest, how many of you use coss for trading?

That's different between beta (coss) and out of beta (binance)... Dev is working really hard to get a good exchange but development needs time.
Thats why coss still is cheap and if you are patience you will get your reward, for most investors this point is the hardest  Cool
Coss don't advertise on the net till the exchange is finish, Binance is in much further in stage.
I hope you are still active here next year let's remember the current price of $0,08 on 6-11-2017.
Good luck to all investors who believe in Coss.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

That's different between beta (coss) and out of beta (binance)... Dev is working really hard to get a good exchange but development needs time.
Thats why coss still is cheap and if you are patience you will get your reward, for most investors this point is the hardest  Cool
Coss don't advertise on the net till the exchange is finish, Binance is in much further in stage.
I hope you are still active here next year let's remember the current price of $0,08 on 6-11-2017.

I agree here that COSS is in Beta and we can only make deduction once COSS IS OUT OF BETA and make an assessment at the end of the year. Bt the end of the month COSS DEVS have promised us a new user friendly interface and more pairings and ICOS coming like GAT AND HYDROMINER tokens. Also GAS AND NEO are going to be added. Things are happening, bug if you think it is not happening fast enough, well that is a problem once has to deal with or be patient. I believe in this project personally so prefer to have patience.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

I agree here that COSS is in Beta and we can only make deduction once COSS IS OUT OF BETA and make an assessment at the end of the year. Bt the end of the month COSS DEVS have promised us a new user friendly interface and more pairings and ICOS coming like GAT AND HYDROMINER tokens. Also GAS AND NEO are going to be added. Things are happening, bug if you think it is not happening fast enough, well that is a problem once has to deal with or be patient. I believe in this project personally so prefer to have patience.

I also agree but the little voice inside my head doesnt. Every day at least 1 time it pops up and tell me just sell 1/2 of your coss. The problem is that volume is going downwards. Its imploded. Almost nobody use coss exchange. They have to use the momentum when it is still there imo. In the end i dont sell my tokens but i think price will drop a few cents more. I hope those positive thinking traders are right. We will see in a few months
BitcoreWhy

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

I still keeping my coss in platform and i did not received anything?
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

My friend, let's give at least a couple of years to this stock exchange and only after that we will reason its trade.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
mickp

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

I also agree but the little voice inside my head doesnt. Every day at least 1 time it pops up and tell me just sell 1/2 of your coss. The problem is that volume is going downwards. Its imploded. Almost nobody use coss exchange. They have to use the momentum when it is still there imo. In the end i dont sell my tokens but i think price will drop a few cents more. I hope those positive thinking traders are right. We will see in a few months

Remember Coss will be more than a exchange, debit cards will also attract new customers.
Coss will also do icos for new projects in near future.
This all will make Coss more popular.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

Remember Coss will be more than a exchange, debit cards will also attract new customers.

COSS has lots of potential. The exchange alone will generate small returns for token holders.
What I like about COSS is that the dev team is active in slack and updates/new coins being added to COSS exchange regularly is a sign of good progress.
taggartd

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

I have coss in external wallet but still don't see fee split allocation for ethereum block 4495000. Someone has the same problem?
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

I have coss in external wallet but still don't see fee split allocation for ethereum block 4495000. Someone has the same problem?
Today Will all get comissions on account. Remember it is still not 48h after 4495000 block.

Just give it a bit time - normally it should appear some time today. It is normal - and I got my COSS in an external wallet as well.
mickp

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:08:28 PM by mickp

Today Will all get comissions on account. Remember it is still not 48h after 4495000 block.

Just give it a bit time - normally it should appear some time today. It is normal - and I got my COSS in an external wallet as well.

Yes coss dev always deliver what they promise  Smiley
Viiiii

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:44:32 PM

COSS has lots of potential. The exchange alone will generate small returns for token holders.
What I like about COSS is that the dev team is active in slack and updates/new coins being added to COSS exchange regularly is a sign of good progress.

Is there any news about a proper marketing or any other development on getting more volume?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: