Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124452 times)
GaPR

Activity: 349
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

Tell me, who keeps the tokens not in the wallet, but in the office, to get dividends, no more actions are necessary? Because he did not tie up his purse, it was too lazy to bother with such insignificant receipts, I just think of throwing it on the stock exchange.
                                          If you keep your tokens on the exchange - Coss.io, then you do not need to do anything, dividends will come automatically, once a week.  Then, you can transfer your dividends to your wallet Coss.io or, in general, withdraw it from the stock exchange to any other wallet that supports this token, in which case you will have to make the settings to receive dividends.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

We are away for a few days out of town but I have been also following the COSS PROMO and it seems to be heating up and growing nice volume for COSS. I am wondering what the weekly FEE SPLIT revenues will be for this forthcoming week and I seem hopeful that things will turn around one day for the COSS holders in general. All the market is fairly bleak right now save a few coins but I feel that because this is a real project that it might also become a good investment for us all. I sincerely hope so because we need this to work for all parties involved.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:06 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:58:55 PM by Sjacmur

I already read about upgrade Coss token to Erc223 in beggining this month.

I holding my Coss few months from 2017 year on Nano Ledger S like many people with any erc20 tokens for mid/long term.

But I today noticed that etherscan.io stop shows price this token (ethplorer.io still shows price). I check and my tokens are shows as old contract adress. Dont changed to new contract automatically.
So how upgrade my tokens to Erc223 I never do it before with any token. I only used Ledger Nano S with MEW. And I have some like 50 k tokens bought in december2017/january2018 on etherdelta and now I see it on etherdelta and forkdelta too but they shows old contract adress too.

So what happen and how I can (and I think many people who not read about this yet) update my all tokens both from Nano Ledger S and Etherdelta to Erc223 and new contract adress ? I searching on coss site/coss blog but never find guide how make this update. And my all tokens have few months old so are not bought after update as "old" or "unless" from etherdelta I have them from 2017 year on my Nano Ledger S.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

Twitter Announcements

A day to remember - 1 year since we launched COSS Exchange Beta on April, 1. What an exciting, turbulent, and fascinating year indeed! Wherever you are in the world, our infinite gratitude goes to all supporters and community. Guys, you rock!
barto123

Activity: 637
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

Coss is very undervalued right now.
This is a great opportunity to accumulate at these levels

With current volume and all no it is not.

But if you think what it is promising, if you believe they can achieve what they do yes it is undervalued. The question is, will they?

Will they?This question can be asked in each ANN topic on this forum. Banks have already swallowed Binance and in a couple of years 80% of exchanges will again become government-run.

The future belongs to  p2p exchanges based on atomic swap technique. Centralized exchanges like COSS will slowly stop.

There are none of these exchanges working for fiat now, its not easy to implement a fiat on ramp to crypto coins without going through the right channels like banking licences etc.
Atomic swap doesnt do this either
So for trading alts p2p exchanges might be good but fiat exchanges are also required

IMO as long as FIAT is around we're going to have centralized exchanges, this could be for another 10 years...
Even if COSS generates a small percentage of the market's volume, you may be able to earn a wage off ~10,000 COSS one day. There's roughly $10B going though crypto per day now, we could easily do 100-500x this one day. A couple thousand dollar bet now could possibly set you up for a long time. I personally think its a pretty calculated bet (If you're expecting crypto to succeed). They may begin building a DEX soon too, who knows! So your investment could be future-proofed. We need that FIAT on ramp for now though.

If you buy now you are definitely buying the dip, which is always nice.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

COSS is one years old today. I just saw it on Twitter. I don't feel like celebrating just yet though with this deflated price, but I guess it could be an opportunity to buy more. Someone just took a big dump and dumped a load right now so anyone who had buy orders in low was pretty lucky I guess. We need FIAT and the API really to make any difference in the price and a ton of more volume I guess. I just hope soon our hodling from day 1 pays off at some point. I will celebrate once it goes back to the ALL TIME HIGH price of 3 USD. Then yeah I have something to celebrate then.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HoangTuBD

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

looks like a really interesting project , will be picking up some COSS
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

New Info COSS on Medium

COSS has a new official medium channel here (https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-official-channel-c497a3d8ae87).
All the updates and news will be posted in there shortly.
We kindly ask all the followers of this channel to bookmark and follow the new Medium account named Info COSS.
The next update will be live on April 3rd, 2018.

https://medium.com/@cosscrypto/new-info-coss-on-medium-f94e01f971ef
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

I think centralized exchanges will still be needed and if they are fully compliant and abide by the laws of the land, then I don't see them dying off. I believe COSS can do well but it will take time and only when Fiat is implemented and the new UI, then I can see the bigger potential from COSS arise. For now we are all just speculating and doing our best to be happy and hopeful, and trading a bit in between with the contests. I am way down now in the contest and I doubt I will be making the top 20 to be honest. Now I am aiming for top 50 lol.  Grin

Certainly. Moreover, I think the whole market will move towards decentralized exchanges.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

1 year since  COSS Exchange Beta launched on April, 1. Token already give us a good results. Hope to hear better news in coming weeks Smiley
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

COPIED FROM REDDIT:  https://www.reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/88wtpq/for_those_that_think_coss_doesnt_have_a_chance/

For those that think COSS doesn't have a chance cause Binance introducing fiat-entry is going to kill them... let me help give you some perspective by the great Andreas Antonopoulos (self.CossIO)

First of all, not to brag (it's really not a good thing to brag about) but I've been in COSS and on this subreddit for a very long time (I'm one of the original mods) back when COSS was so shit you had to be crazy to invest in it. COSS doesn't have the best of teams (but it's gotten a lot better)... and it used to be far, far worse before. Every step of the way there has been major doubt about whether COSS can do what it says. I was there when the DAO was not established yet for the fee-split and everyone bitched (by the hour) FUDDING that it would never be established. When the FIRST snapshot occurred on a Sunday, everyone yelled FUD like crazy because the actual distribution came on a Tuesday so you had 3 more days of FUD. Right now, there's 100 users lurking here now... before there was only a fraction and no sense of "community" whatsoever AT ALL... zero supportive people, unlike now, which is nice that there are some sane people.

I was there before the exchange even had a WORKING HOME PAGE, let alone a working exchange. I've seen Rune constantly badgered for delivering late, but one thing he always does is... he does deliver eventually. (not always without bugs, but before, he didn't even have beta testers to help him out, I have no idea how he slept in the months of September and October, to be frank.)

Now, let me share with you this video by Andreas Antonopolous.

Andreas says that cryptocurrency is SO MUCH IN ITS INFANCY that every country needs 3-4 exchanges with a fiat-entry to have a healthy dose of competition, proper liquidity and activity and for the economy to be self sustaining which means we need around 800 exchanges worldwide.

So right now... you have only a handful of exchanges such as Bitstamp, Coinbase, Gemini, Kraken, Square/Cash, Robinhood, Alba, and a few more I'm forgetting that have fiat entry possibilities (and it's not worldwide). That's not even 10 exchanges. So do you think COSS is going to be useful when fiat entry becomes possible for not only the US Dollar but also the Singaporean dollar and other fiat-onramp/off-ramps coming into existence on COSS? Yes, very much so.

Will COSS have issues along the way? Absolutely. I'll say they'll have problems along every single fucking step. Does COSS have the best team ever? Nah. Are they getting better though? Yes. Are they trying their hardest to become better? Absolutely. As long as they avoid some major fucking hack and keep fixing bugs, they're going to be fine. God, I can't believe I wrote all that. Happy Easter I guess.

brownie14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

REDDIT LINK: https://www.reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/88zt3a/i_hope_people_realize_the_actual_genius_of_cosss/

Right now, since COSS has relatively low volume going on...those with say 10k COSS might pull in a buck or two a week. But as volume slowly grows, those payouts become greater and greater. The genius behind the payouts is when volume becomes slightly greater, those payouts will be used for trading.

Example. You get about 20 bucks worth of a coin that you yourself do not really believe in...but someone else does. Instead of letting the dust collect you decide to sell it for ETH or another coin in hopes that that coin does better. The general idea behind this is that eventually we will be trading with our "profits" that COSS provides to us. This can mean a measly 1 million users could all trade something as simple as 20 bucks a week to bring in 20 million extra in volume for that week.

Granted this won't all be done the same day...the general idea is that users will essentially have their trades spread out throughout the week as they decide to sell what they want and buy up others. But the genius is still there.

Say we sit on 100m volume daily one day, we can easily push higher as we trade our profits. This in turn will increase our volume and future payouts for both us and COSS. It's pretty friggin smart when you think about it...or i'm pretty smoked right now...either way.

TL;DR COSS 50% payouts will in and of itself bring more volume to the exchange as users trade with their payouts, thus increasing everyones payouts due to volume and bringing more money to COSS. Cycles...
Sjacmur

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

I holding my Coss few months from 2017 year on Nano Ledger S like many people with any erc20 tokens for mid/long term.

But I today noticed that etherscan.io stop shows price this token (ethplorer.io still shows price). I check and my tokens are shows as old contract adress. Dont changed to new contract automatically.
So how upgrade my tokens to Erc223 I never do it before with any token. I only used Ledger Nano S with MEW. And I have some like 50 k tokens bought in december2017/january2018 on etherdelta and now I see it on etherdelta and forkdelta too but they shows old contract adress too.

What can I do ? I bought all from HitBtc/Coss exchange for 0,50$-1,25$ each and have acumulate large amount waiting for bigger volume Coss exchanges for fee but not yet run smart contract to take split profit.
I payed around 1 BTC for each 10 000 Coss now prices very drop and I noticed about upgrade to Erc223 and many people wrote about Scam and about etherdelta/forkdelta selling "old" tokens.
So what happen and how I can (and I think many people who not read about this yet) update my all tokens both from Nano Ledger S and Etherdelta to Erc223 and new contract adress ? I searching on coss site/coss blog but never find guide how make this update. And my all tokens have few months old so are not bought after update as "old" or "unless" from etherdelta I have them from 2017 year on my Nano Ledger S.

So many hypers here but maybe someone answer my question ? In few days after blog article I have "old" coss on old coss contract adres !! How update it to new erc223 Huh??
lucass_LIFE

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

New update !

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-update-april-3rd-2018-541bb2bc0ea8

FIAT coming this month (USD, EUR and GBP)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

While the Markets are experiencing a severe ‘correction’ the COSS team is making progress. Much good will come from this when prices find their way back upwards again.

opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

COSS conducts an attraction of unprecedented generosity. Grin Cheesy
from their twitter:
Don't miss the ongoing COSS promo with a $1M prize pool plus additional perks. We're giving out three iPhones X and granting a trip to Singapore to the trader #1. COSS trading promo expires on 17/04/2018. Details: https://profile.coss.io/trading-promo/coss
brownie14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

What can I do ? I bought all from HitBtc/Coss exchange for 0,50$-1,25$ each and have acumulate large amount waiting for bigger volume Coss exchanges for fee but not yet run smart contract to take split profit.
I payed around 1 BTC for each 10 000 Coss now prices very drop and I noticed about upgrade to Erc223 and many people wrote about Scam and about etherdelta/forkdelta selling "old" tokens.

So many hypers here but maybe someone answer my question ? In few days after blog article I have "old" coss on old coss contract adres !! How update it to new erc223 Huh??

COSS did put up information on how to swap ... This was announced atleast 1month before the tokens were upgraded to erc223. You can contact COSS via Telegram or any other official channel for support. Do not send those tokens to any of those addresses yet else you run the risk of losing everything. Try to get more infos on this first. 50K tokens...damn that is alot ....
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

The price is now steadily rising right now because of the anticipation of FIAT pairings and gateway for this coming period. I am thinking now that it is getting very hard to trade with the uptrend so now is the time to accumulate some COSS if you want to grow a bigger stash of it or to trade carefully. I lost 700 COSS trading today because I am also trying to trade for a prize but it is getting forever difficult and this is like a 15% overall loss trading with such a volatile token right now. Better to buy and hold and hope it reaches at least one dollar in price value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Sjacmur

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:49:19 PM by Sjacmur

COSS did put up information on how to swap ... This was announced atleast 1month before the tokens were upgraded to erc223. You can contact COSS via Telegram or any other official channel for support. Do not send those tokens to any of those addresses yet else you run the risk of losing everything. Try to get more infos on this first. 50K tokens...damn that is alot ....

Many people buying any tokens erc20 for mid/long term and keep it in coldwallets or Nano Ledger S.
I participate in 2 coins swaps (not erc20) and in both was time to swap OVER 1 YEAR to change. Not 1 month like COSS "update". And if its "update" so how I can update it myself or why it didnt automatically on my eth adress ? I have 20 other tokens on my eth wallet and some not eth tokens and its immposible reading every day about news and its first time when I heard about change token erc20 to other version.
What with people which holding tokens on their wallets not on coss.io or Hitbtc when was "upgrade" ??

I check and I see this stats:
old contract : 0x65292EeadF1426Cd2dF1C4793a3d7519f253913b
new contract: 0x9e96604445Ec19fFed9a5e8dd7B50a29C899A10C

All Coss wallets (old and new contract adress) ethplorer shows:  Holders 5640
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x65292eeadf1426cd2df1c4793a3d7519f253913b#pageSize=25&tab=tab-holders

New Coss wallets:
etherscan shows wallets: 1122 adresses
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#balances

So both token holders 5640 - 1122 new Coss holders = 4518 number old Holders which still keep old coss tokens

What Team planning do with this 4518 people who dont know about this "upgrade" token version to erc223 ? Any official statement or way to make easy this upgrade ?
And I noticed ether/forkdelta still selling old coss tokens and I have old too because my coss contract tokens are "old" too ? My tokens bought in 2017 year BEFORE this swap.

EDIT:
I forgot add I think if 4518 adresses have "old" coss tokens so at this moment info on Coinmarket cap are incorrect so circulating supply 65 047 195 COSS its not true because many people dont make any upgrade.
So any split profit its not correct too.
And if circulating supply was not changed so it means that ALL tokens in circulation are upgraded to erc223 ? So WHERE there are if my many tokens and 4518 adresses have still "old" tokens on "old" contract adress ?? If I no have mine updated so WHO have mine huge amount tokens if Circulation Supply on Coinmarketcap was not changed ??
Some questions which need answer.
GaPR

Activity: 349
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Why did not you do this before?  Huh??  Each coss holder has been sent a warning.  If you are really late, then go to the channels coss, twitter, telegram, etc.        

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: