Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello world  (Read 273 times)
auctioneeeeer (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:44:11 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 02:39:54 AM by auctioneeeeer

hello crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blessed7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:01:53 PM

[Excerpt]
The last few years have witnessed a paradigm shift with the advent of ICOs, funding technology-driven blockchain startups. Their decentralised model of self-financing through community participation has benefitted both the investors and the owners. However, over the past couple of months, we have observed that the absence of any standard process regarding a crowdsale has led to an increase in distrust among the [Suspicious link removed]munity. This distrust sometimes hurts otherwise brilliantly developed ideas and they face difficulty in garnering the required crowdsale response, thereby leading to their shutdown.
Our last few months monitoring of cryptocurrency market at MCAP Labs involved tracking the potential flaws capable of barring an investor or an ICO from further advancement in this field. Further, we conclude that there is an urgent need to promote and develop cryptocurrency mining research and thereby have launched some essential services like ICO evaluation service and ICO investment service which is the need of the market.
MCAP Labs’ key focus areas are:
● Cryptocurrency Mining Research
● ICO Evaluation services
● ICO Investment services

You can read this complete article here (https://medium.com/mcap-labs/mcap-labs-a-serious-step-towards-standardisation-of-cryptocurrency-world-72614d37b528)

I came across this article a few weeks back and read their ICO reviews on their medium page. Here i am furnishing you a link of Air platform ICO review (https://medium.com/mcap-labs/ico-review-1-0-air-platform-sphre-9ad567d107ca). I also subscribed to their weekly newsletter, where they provide you with a list of upcoming, ongoing and past ICOs they have evaluated for us.
I am just confused whether to follow their advice or not? Your feedback is highly welcomed

I read the review. I believe their initiative is worth appreciating. As compared to other site like Smith and Crown and ICOrating their reviews are quite explanatory. i havent read their newsletter though, I do wish to subscribe it as of now. Can you provide me the link for the same?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: