Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PNDC] 🚀🚀🚀 Pump and Dump Coin 🚀🚀🚀 (Everyone can be a whale)  (Read 1178 times)
harshasp (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:55:11 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:28:55 AM by harshasp

Hello.

I am here to present to you.... the Pump and Dump Coin!
https://i.imgur.com/kxx7kTk.jpg

What is Pump and Dump coin?
Pump and Dump Coin is an ERC20 token inspired by UET. These coins have absolutely no value apart from the artificial value created by the traders. The total money being raised by the ICO is hard capped to $15,000 and that will be all the money backing the token at the time of ICO. Because of the small market cap, anyone can be a whale in the Pump and Dump coin market and manipulate the market however they want. You can practice your pump and dump schemes and do whatever you please with the market.

Use one of these links to participate in the crowdsale:

pumpanddumpcoin . tk
pumpanddumpcoin.tumblr.com

Notice how I didn't even bother to make a professional website or buy a domain?  But please ignore that.

Keypoints:
  • 1 ETH will get you 1000 PNDC
  • You can also buy with BTC. A conversion rate to ETH will be applied at the time of transfer and equivalent PNDC will be issued to you.
  • The coin has NO value and is useless. But please pour your money in anyway.

FAQ
Is this a scam?
No. This is a completely transparent and honest ICO. I am telling you, these tokens have no real value. There is no product and no whitepaper. Seriously, don’t buy this coin.
Why are you doing this?
Maybe I am looking to fund my education. Maybe I lost a lot of money on crpyto. Or maybe I just have a lot of free time.
What can I do with PNDC?
PNDC is a standard ERC 20 token. You can hold it, trade it or transfer it. Other than that, nothing!
Can I make a profit with PNDC?
You cannot get a loss from this project, because I just told you that this is worth nothing. You can't lose if you have nothing. There is only one way for the value to go from here is.... UP!
Will PNDC be traded on any exchanges?
Yep. Trust me, I’ll find one. How else do you pump and dump?
Will there be more chances to buy PNDC?
The ICO is open till the $15000 hard cap is hit. If a minimum of $5000 is not reached by November 30 2017, all the money will be refunded and PNDC will not exist.
How do I get a refund for the tokens I bought?
LOL

Contact
If you have any queries, feel free to contact me using the AMA tab on the website or send an email to pumpanddumpcoin@gmail.com.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________
If you liked my post or if it helped you, please donate BTC to: 1B3sLYxp8DtLDZpA2Jx4tvouvEAg96p5nt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Prompt measures should be taken to deal with the ever‐increasing quantities of garbage.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

Prompt measures should be taken to deal with the ever‐increasing quantities of garbage.

Totally agree. The storm of newbies trying to collect some quick spending money really polluted this forum.

Just think a simple fact: if someone has long term plan to work on a coin, why he try to hide his identity by using a newbie account? There's only one reason, that he does not have long plan, he just want to scam some money and then get away.

Stupid.
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

reserved translation indonesian if needed sir
hope your approve soon
thank you

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:09:32 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:29:15 AM by harshasp

Just think a simple fact: if someone has long term plan to work on a coin, why he try to hide his identity by using a newbie account? There's only one reason, that he does not have long plan, he just want to scam some money and then get away.

I am explicitly stating that I don't have a long term plan at all. The first FAQ answers the scam part. I am also explicitly telling you that there is NO value to this coin. There is no product or whitepaper. This is a parody.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________
If you liked my post or if it helped you, please donate BTC to: 1B3sLYxp8DtLDZpA2Jx4tvouvEAg96p5nt
harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:33:35 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:29:29 AM by harshasp

I am inclined to agree. But there is worse and more damaging garbage out there -- ICOs which do actual damage by giving fake promises and scamming peoples' money. This is a completely transparent and honest coin (read: parody coin). It has no value, don't throw your hard earned money on this.

boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

great parody for modern market of shitcoins
 Smiley

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

Hello.

Pump and Dump Coin is an ERC20 token inspired by UET. These coins have absolutely no value apart from the artificial value created by the traders. The total money being raised by the ICO is hard capped to $15,000 and that will be all the money backing the token at the time of ICO. Because of the small market cap, anyone can be a whale in the Pump and Dump coin market and manipulate the market however they want. You can practice your pump and dump schemes and do whatever you please with the market.

pumpanddumpcoin . tk

Keypoints:
  • You can also buy with BTC. A conversion rate to ETH will be applied at the time of transfer and equivalent PNDC will be issued to you.

FAQ
Is this a scam?
No. This is a completely transparent and honest ICO. I am telling you, these tokens have no real value. There is no product and no whitepaper. Seriously, don’t buy this coin.
Why are you doing this?
Maybe I am looking to fund my education. Maybe I lost a lot of money on crpyto. Or maybe I just have a lot of free time.
What can I do with PNDC?
PNDC is a standard ERC 20 token. You can hold it, trade it or transfer it. Other than that, nothing!
The ICO is open till the $15000 hard cap is hit. If a minimum of $5000 is not reached by November 30 2017, all the money will be refunded and PNDC will not exist.
LOL

Contact
If you have any queries, feel free to contact me using the AMA tab on the website or send an email to pumpanddumpcoin@gmail.com.
Pump and dump coin only in yobit exchange Cry

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:39:43 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:29:44 AM by harshasp

great parody for modern market of shitcoins
 Smiley

Finally, someone who understands!  Cheesy

harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

Hello.

https://i.imgur.com/kxx7kTk.jpg

pumpanddumpcoin . tk

Keypoints:

FAQ
Is this a scam?
Why are you doing this?
What can I do with PNDC?
LOL

Contact
Pump and dump coin only in yobit exchange Cry

If the ICO succeeds, I will try to list it on multiple exchanges.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

How to for get more a lot profit this coin?
I have see of you say that this project not scam and i'm curious with new this ICO.
if you really serious make this ICO will be success. oke let's see is there bounty campaign on your project?
 Grin
harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:58:00 AM

How to for get more a lot profit this coin?
I have see of you say that this project not scam and i'm curious with new this ICO.
if you really serious make this ICO will be success. oke let's see is there bounty campaign on your project?
 Grin

You see, you cannot get a loss from this project. Because I just told you that this is worth nothing. You can't lose if you have nothing. There is only one way for the value to go from here is.... UP!

About the bounty campaign... not yet. Think I should add one?
GlitchOut01

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

Ok.  First off +1 for making me laugh, this was good
Secondly, the sad thing is as i was reading thru it thinking this is clearly a scam i can actually see this working.  Not the scam part, that would obviously work, look at some of the replies here.  But people wanting this coin just to manipulate it, screw someone else, and walk away with some money.  The trick would be, owning the only exchange that traded it.  That way you can collect all the fees.  And since the miner isn't available, you get all the miner fees too. 
I think you just found the self perpetuating Ponzi Scheme where you actually win. 

Nice.
Glitch
harshasp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:17:56 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:30:04 AM by harshasp

Ok.  First off +1 for making me laugh, this was good
Secondly, the sad thing is as i was reading thru it thinking this is clearly a scam i can actually see this working.  Not the scam part, that would obviously work, look at some of the replies here.  But people wanting this coin just to manipulate it, screw someone else, and walk away with some money.  The trick would be, owning the only exchange that traded it.  That way you can collect all the fees.  And since the miner isn't available, you get all the miner fees too.  
I think you just found the self perpetuating Ponzi Scheme where you actually win.  

Nice.
Glitch

Haha. That is a great idea. But no, I'm not gonna do it. Listing it on multiple exchanges would pave way to more chaos. Why would I want the chaos and not the money?

Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: