Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop trading until 01.08.?  (Read 1483 times)
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:41:41 AM

Now is the best time to buy alt coins at the cheapest prices.

but be careful when you decide to buy, make sure the price is not down to deep because this makes us to buy back into lower price. yes i think its the right time to buy altcoins, many altcoin have cheap price like above me said. maybe buy 1-5 coins is enough to holds until the price is up again after august.

The deeper the price dip the better for buyers. It becomes more attractive if it goes very low from somewhere high. Because for sure, when all these problematic noises will settle down, their price will gradually goes up. There is more profit after August 1 because everything is very cheap before it.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:53:14 AM

what is youre recomendation
still hold altcoin, hold bitcoin, or all coin convert and exchange to fiat money
mikbal

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

What about the summer same going on right now, i dont want to miss it.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

I think, all what will happen is, that btc owners gsin a new altcoin bcc. Btc will keep on its upturn, but what else should happen?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:06:09 AM

still hold altcoin, hold bitcoin, or all coin convert and exchange to fiat money

My best suggestion if you have any Bitcoins means better buy them now because now you are getting them at very cheap, after once Bitcoin price start moving you will make a lot of Bitcoins with the altcoins.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

Now is the best time to buy alt coins at the cheapest prices.

but be careful when you decide to buy, make sure the price is not down to deep because this makes us to buy back into lower price. yes i think its the right time to buy altcoins, many altcoin have cheap price like above me said. maybe buy 1-5 coins is enough to holds until the price is up again after august.

The deeper the price dip the better for buyers. It becomes more attractive if it goes very low from somewhere high. Because for sure, when all these problematic noises will settle down, their price will gradually goes up. There is more profit after August 1 because everything is very cheap before it.
Well, although after August 1st still can see price dip on market, but I think this is final round and is opportunity for buyer missed buy before that time. I believe in last August when the summer time ended, the price of crypto on market will recovery strong and fast.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

Go and enjoy on the sun...see you 01.08...or buy submarine...

I think so, Just waiting for the huge pump after 01.08 a lot of people were waiting for that. The bitcoin is really volatile right now. Just try to buy anything in near of 1 august and you will get the huge profit after that. I just sit on my chair with my coffe to watch all of the dramas in cryptos.  Cool

What makes you think that? Everything can happen...
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

agreed. Just enjoy the next couple days and come back on aug 2 or 3 for some good news
good argument, but it's depends to ourself, if we want to take a risk, just do it till then...
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

This is my recommendation: hold hold hold and hold. Selling for now I believe will be incurring losses. Is this what you also experience? If it is, I think, holding will be the best choice. You do not have to act every time there is turbulence in the market. That is always expected. But everything will soon get well.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:03:14 PM

This is my recommendation: hold hold hold and hold. Selling for now I believe will be incurring losses. Is this what you also experience? If it is, I think, holding will be the best choice. You do not have to act every time there is turbulence in the market. That is always expected. But everything will soon get well.
I think we should not keep too many Bitcoins at that time, instead we should switch to altcoin, it's safer because keeping Bitcoin will not be safe on August 1st when we do not know what will be happen

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

it only affects bitcoins, ethereum and other altcoins can still be traded
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:35:31 PM

I think a trade seizes a good time. At present, atlcoin is in low value, buying it now is a good option to make a profit in the future, although they are heavily influenced by bitcoin, but bitcoins are stable, and they can go up.

zaisha

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

I think a trade seizes a good time. At present, atlcoin is in low value, buying it now is a good option to make a profit in the future, although they are heavily influenced by bitcoin, but bitcoins are stable, and they can go up.
I agree with your point of view, now more and more from August 1, the price of Bitcoin is still increasing, I can not wait, will buy it, if the price falls after a week, then I will sell.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Why stopping trading?
Everything is high volatile at the moment. 10% green followed by 10% red, followed by 10% green... If I would have some time left at the moment, I would trade like I never did before. I hope, this show will go on after the beginning of august, but I don't think so. After BCC went to the moon, all alts will follow and the waves of the prices will calm down and come back to the old unexpectable.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

Why stopping trading?
Everything is high volatile at the moment. 10% green followed by 10% red, followed by 10% green... If I would have some time left at the moment, I would trade like I never did before. I hope, this show will go on after the beginning of august, but I don't think so. After BCC went to the moon, all alts will follow and the waves of the prices will calm down and come back to the old unexpectable.
It is a good idea, but it is really hard to predict how the market is behaving. Eventhough we can see that price pumps and dumps on those 10% as you told, but it is difficult to understand which of those would be the final one Smiley I think still it is better just to hold.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀