Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coin Crash This Weekend?(July 28-July 31)  (Read 1826 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

The panic about what will happen this august 1 is currently affecting others coins. To me the reality is that nothing significant will happen and btc has taken the majority of market share even if the hardfork lead to split of bitcoin network! One thing is fundamental here and that is btc is used to fight and conquer it's enemies.
Today is the day when people gets so nervous with their BTC.hahaha what the exact situation now sirs???
There is no need to get nervous at all. Bitcoiners are going to rock today. They are going to have awesome day today and an extraordinary ride to the moon. Altcoins are going to crash and other coins as well. I don’t think so there is any reason for laughing at bitcoin supporters.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

The panic about what will happen this august 1 is currently affecting others coins. To me the reality is that nothing significant will happen and btc has taken the majority of market share even if the hardfork lead to split of bitcoin network! One thing is fundamental here and that is btc is used to fight and conquer it's enemies.
Today is the day when people gets so nervous with their BTC.hahaha what the exact situation now sirs???
There is no need to get nervous at all. Bitcoiners are going to rock today. They are going to have awesome day today and an extraordinary ride to the moon. Altcoins are going to crash and other coins as well. I don’t think so there is any reason for laughing at bitcoin supporters.
lucky!! Yesterday I bought some altcoin with cheap price.
And now the price goes back up after hardfork is done.
Now It's time to party !! Grin

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

I didn't see any altcoins falling by this weekend. I think many traders has realize that bitcoin Cash will  clash as many people are just waiting to dump for profit immediately the fork is over!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

I didn't see any altcoins falling by this weekend. I think many traders has realize that bitcoin Cash will  clash as many people are just waiting to dump for profit immediately the fork is over!

Right. I don't think a lot as of now will hold on to any bcc that they've gotten during the fork. A lot of exchanges and wallets aren't supporting bcc so probably it will just end up like a regular altcoin without much effect on the market. Definitely it didn't have that much effect on aug1 itself. All anxiety and drama leading to the fork turned out to be overhyped

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:04:30 AM

Since it was feared that hard fork is going to happen and a a result of it,bitcoin price might get crashed,most sold their bitcoins in panic.Since altcoin price is valued in bitcoin price,many sold their altcoins also and this lead to fall in altcoin price also.But now,hard fork has happened and still bitcoin price is normal at $2700 and so,following it,altcoins prices would also increase here after.

vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

Since it was feared that hard fork is going to happen and a a result of it,bitcoin price might get crashed,most sold their bitcoins in panic.Since altcoin price is valued in bitcoin price,many sold their altcoins also and this lead to fall in altcoin price also.But now,hard fork has happened and still bitcoin price is normal at $2700 and so,following it,altcoins prices would also increase here after.
Eventually everything will be back to normal ,some alts may pump or lowered just in minimal amount. It just shows that even there are hard forks again to happen, btc is strong enough now to faced it and can stand still no matter what.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

The Altcoin price crash this weekend because the BCC drama, but I do not think to sell it just to get BCC from BTC I have, I'm just thinking how if BCC price below the forecast and after 1st August  Bitcoin price down to $2000, there is will be next panic to selling.
I don't like BCC, because if the BCC will release in the market there's a lot of altcoins will be affected. Also, there's a possibility that bitcoin value is fall down together with the other altcoins. So I think it's time to sell my all coins to avoid lost on my part.
BCC is already in the market you can find here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/ and check almost all altcoins price is increased today. All coins change rate in green. So this weekend maybe the price of all altcoins will cross our imagination. Don't shift your altcoins to Bitcoin let it be there you will get a good rate at this weekend.   
Yes almost all altcoins have a good rate but now BCC was totally fall down their price. For me it's good to hear because bitcoin was not totally affected by BCC and it seems bitcoin price was increasing so much.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

Right. I don't think a lot as of now will hold on to any bcc that they've gotten during the fork. A lot of exchanges and wallets aren't supporting bcc so probably it will just end up like a regular altcoin without much effect on the market. Definitely it didn't have that much effect on aug1 itself. All anxiety and drama leading to the fork turned out to be overhyped
Brother implementation is going on Bitcoin cash because this is new to market. As you born have you learned talking on the first day have you learned the name of your mother or dad or something like that. Like that example goes to bitcoin cash as well it is lunched to market and first of all this is also decentralized so it will take a time to settle.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████