Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30136 times)
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:08:32 AM

Skincoin have already seen and responded to the tweet already. I think the interview is now good to go! Maybe we'll can see it within this next two weeks in moonduck's youtube channel

Great news, thank you! It would be really interesting to see the interview.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

As I read in the slack, Igor said that we should not expect any special growth till new year. The team now plans to provide product primarily. I think the right approach.
Igor says too much but this coin still on the bottom of crypto market. I think nothing can help SKIN to grow up.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:30:07 AM

The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!

Before you say - scum is not a scum, you need to look at the number of coins on exchanges. There are very few of them. Most investors are waiting for the end of the year. It is then that the first stages from Skincoin roadmap will be completed .. Team now work hardly above project.

The market might not be pleasant at the moment, but Admin should be able to carry its community along. Infromation helps to dissipate doubt
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!

Before you say - scum is not a scum, you need to look at the number of coins on exchanges. There are very few of them. Most investors are waiting for the end of the year. It is then that the first stages from Skincoin roadmap will be completed .. Team now work hardly above project.

The market might not be pleasant at the moment, but Admin should be able to carry its community along. Infromation helps to dissipate doubt
The amount of skins (ingame item, not token) in their exchange is growing, it's over 17 page right now. More people using this platform and i agree with the team to provide product primarily before doing hard in the marketing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xarix

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

If this can be a viable blockchain alternative to OPSkins,it would be pretty massive,continue the good work guys!
Ydnar

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Crypto Lover

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

Skin to the moon!!!

my BTC address: 1DTe7gFr35JMXw8iiTekrE3sq5qmdJmecW
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:28:54 PM

More skins on the website will make the coin a more viable currency. Hopefully they are buying lots of bargain skins elsewhere and reselling them on their site to buy with skincoin

Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:16:21 AM

More skins on the website will make the coin a more viable currency. Hopefully they are buying lots of bargain skins elsewhere and reselling them on their site to buy with skincoin
Skincoin is becoming popular in CIS/europe and maybe after it will be properly introduced to other regions, price can go up. IMO, It's also better for a coin to be used primarily in its main purpose (which in skincoin's case is for betting)
foxjames512

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

Skincoin is becoming popular in CIS/europe and maybe after it will be properly introduced to other regions, price can go up. IMO, It's also better for a coin to be used primarily in its main purpose (which in skincoin's case is for betting)
I do not see how is it becoming more popular. The main problem of SKIN is a huge premine. Bittrex and another good exchangers will not add it
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:21:38 AM

Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?

I guess SKIN is all about games

sorry but this is not really the answer to my question. Someone said that SKINCOIN is somehow associated with the World Cyber Arena. Is that true or not?
Here is your answer:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/World_Cyber_Arena/2017/Europe_Qualifier/Europe_Closed_Qualifier

Skincoin is the sponsor of the World Cyber Arena but only during the European qualifications, I give you an advice instead of insisting on asking when nobody answers do your own research and it will be way faster!  Wink

Hey dude this is not about being lazy. I feel that when the dev team has a huge sponsorship, then they would be talking about it. Why should I do my own research if the people I trust tell me about relevant news. Don't get your message, sorry.

So you are saying you don't trust the answer of another user but just the ones of the dev.... so why bother write on a forum? If you’re looking for an answer by the dev team contact them directly, or try the Safexchange forum.... here below the link so you have no problem searching it by yourself

https://safex.io/contact

https://safe.exchange/

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Kencha77

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

I do not see how is it becoming more popular. The main problem of SKIN is a huge premine. Bittrex and another good exchangers will not add it
I'm talking about csgo/dota2 players who are pretty much the main target market of skincoin. It's true that crypto traders doesn't have much access on getting/selling skincoin but that's primarily because skincoin is for buying and selling of In-game skins
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

the premine is a serious problem unless those coins are locked down in a multisig wallet controlled by a publicly known and trustworthy team. If not, then that is a danger.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:53:37 AM

The amount of typos in this announcement is crazy. Knocks their credibility down.

Just bought UnikoinGold ICO and confirmed that they have millions of user on their platform. https://news.unikrn.com/article/UnikoinGold-Sets-Records-Becoming-Universal-Esports-and-Gaming-Token

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:13:59 AM

Skincoin seems to be more like an underground coin for trading / gambling skins. It only has one purpose and will probably attract lower profile gamers that prefer to remain anonymous

foxjames512

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:17:08 AM

Is there information from developers? Maybe announcements of tournaments or other? When will skin exchanger be available?
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

when the turnamen?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Kencha77

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

Is there information from developers? Maybe announcements of tournaments or other? When will skin exchanger be available?
Are you talking about the crypto exchange sites where you can buy/sell skin or the exchange where you can exchange in-game skins? either way, All of your questions can be accessed through the skincoin's official website and of course announcements are also announced on their social media accounts.
katsu1

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:42:22 PM

now the price of skincoin is crazy dumped. what's happned?
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

I hope skincoin will increase again. I hope dev will create more project related to the skincoin. I skincoin and I decided to hold it for few months and if I didnt see the price increase i will sell it. But if the price increase again I will hold it until next year. For sure more people have skin coin they want ti see the price increase . Goodluck to the tesm and to us. I hope they have new investor.
Kencha77

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

I hope skincoin will increase again. I hope dev will create more project related to the skincoin. I skincoin and I decided to hold it for few months and if I didnt see the price increase i will sell it. But if the price increase again I will hold it until next year. For sure more people have skin coin they want ti see the price increase . Goodluck to the tesm and to us. I hope they have new investor.
If you want to sell your Skincoins as soon as possible, the nearest an best time to do that is a month after when moonducktv releases their interview video with Skincoin in their youtube channel. The moonducktv caters dota2 audiences and in case they find it interesting, there can be a surge of skincoin buyers and will sure increase the price exponentially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: