Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30133 times)
ratatuykun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:49:15 AM

now the price of skincoin is crazy dumped. what's happned?
No significant updates and large competitors. Also, luck of trust in Skincoin project. It is spiral of death. Less price -> less truth and less truth -> less price.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

one of the worst coins is skincoin....I joined in the discussion on their Slack channel
they can not make any innovations at all that can make the price of skincoins go up
some competitors in this kind of project grow and many
I advise to leave this project and throw away this kind of dirt coin that makes many big losers investors
3 months this coin is never above the price of ICO, what to wait for 1.2 years to make a loss in everything especially the time and opportunity to join in the legit project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

Any news coming? New exchanges coming? I hope dev could update some info here again. Skincoin starts to look dead again and price follows this feeling. Somekind of update is needed - also in twitter so we may retweet it and get more eyes to Skincoin!

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

I hope skincoin will increase again. I hope dev will create more project related to the skincoin. I skincoin and I decided to hold it for few months and if I didnt see the price increase i will sell it. But if the price increase again I will hold it until next year. For sure more people have skin coin they want ti see the price increase . Goodluck to the tesm and to us. I hope they have new investor.
If you want to sell your Skincoins as soon as possible, the nearest an best time to do that is a month after when moonducktv releases their interview video with Skincoin in their youtube channel. The moonducktv caters dota2 audiences and in case they find it interesting, there can be a surge of skincoin buyers and will sure increase the price exponentially.

Where is the best place to buy and sell skincoin? Is it available on any reliable exchanges or only on a dex?

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

I hope skincoin will increase again. I hope dev will create more project related to the skincoin. I skincoin and I decided to hold it for few months and if I didnt see the price increase i will sell it. But if the price increase again I will hold it until next year. For sure more people have skin coin they want ti see the price increase . Goodluck to the tesm and to us. I hope they have new investor.
If you want to sell your Skincoins as soon as possible, the nearest an best time to do that is a month after when moonducktv releases their interview video with Skincoin in their youtube channel. The moonducktv caters dota2 audiences and in case they find it interesting, there can be a surge of skincoin buyers and will sure increase the price exponentially.

Where is the best place to buy and sell skincoin? Is it available on any reliable exchanges or only on a dex?
only cryptopia and hitbtc that I think is good

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

After the ICO till now we didn't hear any news from the team. They are not updating anything in the ANN that's why the coin is dumping in the market. I think the team is not concentrating any sort of developments may be.

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:41:34 PM

Is there information from developers? Maybe announcements of tournaments or other? When will skin exchanger be available?
Are you talking about the crypto exchange sites where you can buy/sell skin or the exchange where you can exchange in-game skins? either way, All of your questions can be accessed through the skincoin's official website and of course announcements are also announced on their social media accounts.
I say about project all in all. There are no exhanges. I do not think it's good idea stay at current exchanges.
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

Actually almost all of the trade happens at the moment at Mercatox exchange.

You can check the Skincoin exchanges here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skincoin/#markets

foxjames512

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

After the ICO till now we didn't hear any news from the team. They are not updating anything in the ANN that's why the coin is dumping in the market. I think the team is not concentrating any sort of developments may be.
Yeah! I suppose that devs are working. But it seems like they have another project because a development of SKIN is too slow
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Yeah! I suppose that devs are working. But it seems like they have another project because a development of SKIN is too slow
too slow? the developments on skin coin is almost nothing in the last month
i think now its time for some good news and some development release
because if there is no more release on skin coin then investor will no longer intrest in this coin
and skin coin will loss trust from investors
i am hoping in this month october there should be some good news on its way
still holding skin coin and hoping for good
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

Devs are maybe working hard, but people keep selling their coins below the ico price  Huh
jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

Devs are maybe working hard, but people keep selling their coins below the ico price  Huh

I'm still holding my skin coins but too many coins in esports? I'm a noob in esports.
KryptoKai

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Is anyone on slack that can post some updates? They seem to be more active over there and post very little here. Perhaps someone can relay some info

foxjames512

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:27:01 AM

because if there is no more release on skin coin then investor will no longer intrest in this coin
I think whale investors lost interest a long time ago. Right after news when developers said that 400 millions tokens they left for them.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:44 AM

I think whale investors lost interest a long time ago. Right after news when developers said that 400 millions tokens they left for them.
When dev hold 5 times as many coins as all investors, whale investors won't interested in SKIN. While SKIN's plans are too slow or want to say nothing. I do not know when we're possible exchange skincoin to skin.
foxjames512

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

When dev hold 5 times as many coins as all investors, whale investors won't interested in SKIN. While SKIN's plans are too slow or want to say nothing. I do not know when we're possible exchange skincoin to skin.
Sure. I said about that. There is only one way from this situation. Devs should burn their coins. Not all, but most of them
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

In-game skins are already being traded in the exchange page of skincoin. Skincoin also mentioned that the amount of daily transactions in their exchange site is now over 1M SKIN.
KryptoKai

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:34:35 PM

In-game skins are already being traded in the exchange page of skincoin. Skincoin also mentioned that the amount of daily transactions in their exchange site is now over 1M SKIN.
Good to hear that some people are using the exchange. Hopefully they will be able to link up with other skin traders so they too can accept skincoin. https://exchange.skincoin.org/buy/csgo/

foxjames512

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

LOL
1M SKINs during the day? It is very very low volume. Investors have about 90 million SKIN tokens. Devs have 400 million.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

price is 80% below ico! I am afraid to say that but this coin is DEAD. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: