Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30135 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

The support team do plan on starting some frequent update routin, i think this is a very good idea. All altcoins are growing very strong, I do not see any cause that Skin does not do it. The potential of this coin is enormous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

SkinCoin price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/skincoin/price_alert

cryptofutureis

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

What you think about extending idea and allow trading steam cards? Basically while skins and ingame items trade has big future potential, there are no much popular games players along crypto enthusiasts. Right now you have no any technical limitation to allow trade cards. And while game items could cost a lot, steam cards are just way more common, and every steam user has cards. Trading cards could boost liquidity, and in fact I would be willing to sell some cards to SKINs (and as skins or in game items i just have no any). Basically what I want to say it was wrong to think that it was possible to build active game items market from the beginning, but if we boosts it a bit - big players and gamers would come.

ForgingBlock focuses on providing integrated solutions and builds infrastructures for developing a community to facilitate the merchants adopting cryptocurrency payment. You can find their more information at the official website at ForgingBlock
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

It's really sad to see skincoin doing so bad while every coin is soaring! I invested in the ico and this coin has never given me any satisfaction, I don't know if the team is working still on this project...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

It's really sad to see skincoin doing so bad while every coin is soaring! I invested in the ico and this coin has never given me any satisfaction, I don't know if the team is working still on this project...

same case for me. I have endorsed very much to this project and choosed this over DENT for the bounty program. If only i choosed DENT that time, i might have at least $30K now
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

ALmost every coin got pumped, but we are still hoping skin to get pumped. Is there anyone from the team. Any updates? What is your plans for 2018, please keep us updated.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Sometimes it happens. However, you still need to give the team time to implement the project. Only with a successful implementation of the price of the token will grow.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

When will this trade on a real exchange like Bittrex or Livecoin?

Never. Bittrex will never list it. Etherdelta is a good choice now to sell everything and forget about it.
Bizzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

I also invested in this project at ICO. I didnt hear anything about it. I think I will hodl til the ship thinks or

we are lucky and there will be a pump soon.

Im glad to see DENT at 0,05 $ by the way  Grin
Kencha77

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

I also invested in this project at ICO. I didnt hear anything about it. I think I will hodl til the ship thinks or

we are lucky and there will be a pump soon.

Im glad to see DENT at 0,05 $ by the way  Grin

I chose project this for their bounty campaign over DENTs bounty campaign which gives a member/jr. member 150K DENT for a week. FeelsBadMan
Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

Is there any chance to see this coin on Bittrex or Binance in 2018 year?

I'd say no chance. It's too weak project, they don't have needed resources Sad And they lost momentum and the price is struggling for long time.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Guys what happend to this project? at ICO stage this looked like it would grow to somehting. Now there is no communication from the team, no updates, no tweets.

Is there a telegram or discord chat group? Or how do the ICO investors get updated on this useless coin?

Man there are too many projects that act super active when they are getting our monies but once they filled their pockets they are gone.

Don't like this. So anyone any updates about this? Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Also interested in discord or updated slack link.. the one in the first page says "invite limit reached". Is there a new one?
Future2Play

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

Airdrop??

First time I'm hearing about an airdrop!
But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.
Why is that? Did I miss some news?

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.
Kencha77

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

Airdrop??

But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.

An airdrop is still believable which can make this coin live. Binance listing will surely make atleast x10 increase on the price but it not possible with the current state of skincoin
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

Airdrop??

An airdrop is still believable which can make this coin live. Binance listing will surely make atleast x10 increase on the price but it not possible with the current state of skincoin

Airdrop! Where did you check these one because I have never seen any airdrop mentioned in their Ann. It is completely fud in order to get awareness about the project.

Kencha77

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Airdrop??

Airdrop! Where did you check these one because I have never seen any airdrop mentioned in their Ann. It is completely fud in order to get awareness about the project.

I Just read the previous page of this thread and saw a member mentioning it. I think that is where Future2play got the idea
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

During these 6 months that the token is being traded the price does not grow at all, but only falls, while other tokens make XXXX. Of course I want to sell, but I've been holding on for too long.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

Airdrop??

i think just his advice ,it's good for project promation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: