Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW!  (Read 90946 times)
frphm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:12:03 AM

What is the motivation behind the 2:1 swap? That's what feels scammy to me. Why isn't it 1:1?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghiocionut

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

Maybe he wants ltcum to be more expensive. dunno  Grin
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

I literally have no problem with the masternodes. The problem isn't the masternode its the fact that the people who held LTCU are now having to give up half what they own.

I in a way like the masternode idea but the 2/1 ration is upsetting.
frphm

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

As of 22 hours later, my transfer still hasn't gotten a single confirmation. The scammy swap may be a non-issue if we can't move our coins in the first place.
tsirex

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:37:50 PM

fuck you looser!!! are you in 17 centyre?
TheMiningPool.mine (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

As of 22 hours later, my transfer still hasn't gotten a single confirmation. The scammy swap may be a non-issue if we can't move our coins in the first place.

Mmm.. yes, you are right. Something strange happend there:

http://litecoinultra-explorer.dyndns.org/

Look at block 7745. It is not correlative order .
No idea how that happend, but it seems to make chain get stucked.
Looking how to fix that issue first.

About the masternode it is ok for me to make the 1:1 swap... Maybe it will be a MANDATORY swap if I cannot fix this!
Give me some time to try to fix this.
Will keep you informed.

Regards,
Dev
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

fuck you looser!!! are you in 17 centyre?
good use of your 2 post count.

dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

the dev maybe sincere about everything i don t know but i sold the coins i had because if a young coin is having so much trouble

and things keep happening like lots of cheap coin and slow moving chains swapping to another coin i get nervous

at least there is still support of the dev that speaks greatly for you

maybe i buy in later i will keep watching how the situation develops i am Always looking for sincere dev to invest in

hope this coin is going to get stable enough to invest in

good luck all
frphm

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:48:48 AM

I agree that a dev that looks sincere and hard working wins me over most of the time. But a few things need to happen for me to believe it:

• Fix the LTCU chain. The chain stopping during a crisis - which blocks people from selling - makes it look like an exit strategy.
  • Offer 1:1 swap for LTCUm. A 2:1 swap when LTCU is doing so poorly feels like a money grab.
  • Finish the new website. Having the website down in the middle of all these problems throws up red flags.
  • Don't ever say you're working on other projects as an excuse for LTCU's terrible performance, unless you are making it open source and handing it over to another dev. People who bought into your coin could not give less of a shit about your 'other projects'. Fix this one.
  • Find some community members that care about this coin and collaborate with them to keep everyone informed and calm. You can't do all this by yourself, and just leaving everyone to speculate will make all of us incredibly nervous, as you are seeing right now.

So, what's the status of the fix, dev? The chain has been shut down for 38 hours. Have you figured out what happened yet?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:58:34 AM

Some people saying may be Dev was sincere. For me your naivety is appalling. This was obvious dump from the dev. He would be making another shit coin as I 'm  typing. The same old game is been played here! Generate interest>pump>dump>rinse>repeat!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
VariableOne

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

Dev is either scamming or as unreliable as a 1971 Ford Pinto.  To begin with he releases a website with more grammatical errors than a room full of 2nd grade kids writing a 1,000 word essay.  Next he sets up the mining difficulty to the point where its not profitable.  Then he pulls the m-f'ng website and puts up a sign that our new webpage is coming soon?  WTH???!!

Who does this? This has gotten scam or idiot making incredibly poor business decisions written all over it!

Why would you pull your web page then ask everyone to do a 2:1 reverse split off a blog for a coin which was recently released and cratered in value from about $0.25 down to $0.03.   Huh  It makes no sense whatsoever unless you were trying to SCAM people.

Either this jack-arse needs to release this coin to the community or someone needs to find out who he is and plaster his information all over the internet.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:50:01 PM

Either this jack-arse needs to release this coin to the community or someone needs to find out who he is and plaster his information all over the internet.

and what does that accomplish? just because youre upset doesnt mean the private information of an individual responsible for a cryptocurrency currently suffering issues should be compromised.

he said hes working on a fix, the block explorer shows a block out of order thats causing the issue, if you've read he said hes willing to do 1:1 on new currency and it might be mandatory if he cant fix this blockchain error. but youre too busy spreading your keyboard warrior hate to read his posts, and youre not the only one.

what the fuck happened to the crypto community. youre all a bunch of keyboard warriors who hate on everyone who don't give you what you want. this shit seriously needs to get fixed, either with a board purge of trolls and overall negativity posting accounts, or the crypto community is going to fall apart at the seams.

Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:53:51 PM

Some people saying may be Dev was sincere. For me your naivety is appalling. This was obvious dump from the dev. He would be making another shit coin as I 'm  typing. The same old game is been played here! Generate interest>pump>dump>rinse>repeat!
The thing is people keep falling for it over and over again so scammers keep doing it over and over again.  Someone has to break the cycle.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

I agree that a dev that looks sincere and hard working wins me over most of the time. But a few things need to happen for me to believe it:

• Fix the LTCU chain. The chain stopping during a crisis - which blocks people from selling - makes it look like an exit strategy.
  • Offer 1:1 swap for LTCUm. A 2:1 swap when LTCU is doing so poorly feels like a money grab.
  • Finish the new website. Having the website down in the middle of all these problems throws up red flags.
  • Don't ever say you're working on other projects as an excuse for LTCU's terrible performance, unless you are making it open source and handing it over to another dev. People who bought into your coin could not give less of a shit about your 'other projects'. Fix this one.
  • Find some community members that care about this coin and collaborate with them to keep everyone informed and calm. You can't do all this by yourself, and just leaving everyone to speculate will make all of us incredibly nervous, as you are seeing right now.

So, what's the status of the fix, dev? The chain has been shut down for 38 hours. Have you figured out what happened yet?

At this point he is better doing the new coin and doing the 1:1 swap to save face.

Also for god sake use spell checker.

and I agree. he was talking about LTCU as his BABY that he wants to make successful no matter what and then....he is busy on other stuff?
VariableOne

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

and what does that accomplish? just because youre upset doesnt mean the private information of an individual responsible for a cryptocurrency currently suffering issues should be compromised.

he said hes working on a fix, the block explorer shows a block out of order thats causing the issue, if you've read he said hes willing to do 1:1 on new currency and it might be mandatory if he cant fix this blockchain error. but youre too busy spreading your keyboard warrior hate to read his posts, and youre not the only one.

what the fuck happened to the crypto community. youre all a bunch of keyboard warriors who hate on everyone who don't give you what you want. this shit seriously needs to get fixed, either with a board purge of trolls and overall negativity posting accounts, or the crypto community is going to fall apart at the seams.

I hope to be proved wrong but unsure how you can defend with a straight face.  Perhaps you're also on the take?  The crypto community will be a LOT SAFER if these types of people are fully exposed. 

It seems the goal is to delay the inevitable and I've been around the block a few times and have seen this play out with stock scammers.  The longer they can delay the inevitable they know the less of a chance they'll get caught or have people completely blow their top since they've already gone through the emotional process of losing their investment over several months.  That seems to be what is playing out with LTCU at this time and hope I'm 100% wrong since I have skin in the game!!  Please prove me wrong!!
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

Blocks are stuck for a couple days now. I suggest a max time before a difficulty retarget, say 60 minutes or maybe less. A common way for coins to die is miners manipulating the difficulty by using huge hashrate for some blocks then stopping a block before difficulty retarget. This is very bad, since I want to dump this coin for something less scammy. Everyone knows only scammers try to build hype by introducing masternodes. And technically a switch is a glorified airdrop where you throw away crap coins by sending them to an address nobody can use (burning), and recieve other crap coins also probably premined (created from nothing intsantly without work by giving the genisis block an obscene reward). Originally premining meant that legit block rewards were solo mined prior to release, however, this now can mean a large amount generated from the genesis block, done in order to enrich the dev quickly by allowing them to dump the coins to manipulate the prices to very low that many people panik sell, because they cannot afford to lose a large portion of their value, meanwhile, the dev can pump the price to any price they want because they now have bitcoin and all the litecoinultra, and the circulating supply is so low that the order books are very thin, which makes it even easier to manipulate and steal others money.

Don't be surprised if this message is deleted by the dev who is rich enough to get seriously offended.
TheMiningPool.mine (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

Mmm....
Reading your comments guys doesnt help or encourage me to fix the issues and to create the new coin....
Btw in what way I've scammed you?

As I told you before this is my first coin, and I created with a lot of ilusion to make it grow and to make it a 'real' and a profitable coin.
Could I made it better? of course. Everyone need to learn about his own errors, and If I have to start again now i would change some things for sure.

FIXED chain right now.

NEED ALL YOU TO UPDATE THE NEW FIXED CLIENT:

https://mega.nz/#!TlpEACxC!gd2bddc6dvi6iVx-Ix6iij7tKwuUiRg1vSPFXW6qX7Q

chain wil move MUCH FASTER now.

TheMiningPool.mine (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:36:44 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 07:47:32 AM by TheMiningPool.mine

***** MANDATORY UPDATE ******
EVERYONE PLEASE USE THIS NEW CLIENT:

https://mega.nz/#!TlpEACxC!gd2bddc6dvi6iVx-Ix6iij7tKwuUiRg1vSPFXW6qX7Q

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO SEND COINS TO ANY EXCHANGE UNTIL THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED THE NEW SOURCES.

OR TRY FIRST SENDING A SMALL AMOUT TO SEE IF EVERYTHING IS FINE BEFORE SENDING  COINS
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:39 AM

is airdrop still open?
because I am interested to join ..

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
bgm

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Novaexchange hasn't updated yet because the icon is still yellow over there. Thanks for fixing the issue by the way dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: