Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching investor for gambling project ready to launch  (Read 875 times)
xSplit (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

Hello, I am the server developer of a large gambling project which is about to launch

We are searching for an investor to help us in the start, you will have fixed equity forever

If you feel like you are that person please pm me your Discord

We can show you the website, it is ready basically

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:41:13 PM

May I ask few questions?
- The name of your gambling project?
- ever made a thread about your gambling site for promotion?
- How much, minimum amount to invest on your project? And how much do you need for this site start working?
- How could people trust to invest if you just show them the website? It could be copy paste codes.
-  Do you know about bankroll? People will invest on your website if they feel it is legit and profitable, but you should launch it before, then people could try to play on the website.
Alex Heim

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:37:09 AM

I am wondering about expenses you make to need investors. Can you describe what for you need money? Hosting, servers, advertising campaigns? Please be more clear
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

I am wondering about expenses you make to need investors. Can you describe what for you need money? Hosting, servers, advertising campaigns? Please be more clear
The post is self-explanatory.
OP has finished the gambling project,he definitely needs money for promotional activities and marketing which contributes to 50% of the total expenditure to successfully launch a project apart from the house.Servers/Hosting can be taken care of with small budgets.
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

We need money for advertisement, we will buy ads and pay for streamers to play with our website

Depending on budget the equity may be bigger or smaller

May I ask few questions?
- How much, minimum amount to invest on your project? And how much do you need for this site start working?
- How could people trust to invest if you just show them the website? It could be copy paste codes.
-  Do you know about bankroll? People will invest on your website if they feel it is legit and profitable, but you should launch it before, then people could try to play on the website.

I want you to talk to my partner, I've sent you a pm with my Discord

To anyone: we got money for servers
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

We need money for advertisement, we will buy ads and pay for streamers to play with our website

May I ask few questions?
-  Do you know about bankroll? People will invest on your website if they feel it is legit and profitable, but you should launch it before, then people could try to play on the website.

I dont have discord but we would like to have more info about investment, securing the investment, return etc

thx

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:15:51 PM

May I ask few questions?

I dont have discord but we would like to have more info about investment, securing the investment, return etc

thx

All our team works over Discord, it is necessary for good communications, it takes a minute to make an account
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

Still looking for one lmk
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

Bumping again still going through this
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

May I ask few questions?

thx

All our team works over Discord, it is necessary for good communications, it takes a minute to make an account

it takes a minute to do a Slack account Smiley

good luck though

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
atun jong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

atun jong

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

We will try whatever it is most important is tetep spirit.

xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

May I ask few questions?

thx

it takes a minute to do a Slack account Smiley

good luck though

Check pm
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

The first thing is, is the gambling related to bitcoins, as you have posted in the Bitcoin project Development Board ?

Before asking for investment, you should share more about you, your experience in the field, successful projects you have done before profitability, etc. without which why would someone invest anything without knowing they are in safe hands ?
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

The first thing is, is the gambling related to bitcoins, as you have posted in the Bitcoin project Development Board ?

Before asking for investment, you should share more about you, your experience in the field, successful projects you have done before profitability, etc. without which why would someone invest anything without knowing they are in safe hands ?

The project is almost complete I can give you more details on Discord
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

Why on Discord and not here itself? Since you posted your requirement here, I presume this will be the best place to provide the details so that others can read it too. I am also willing to know about your previous projects, if any, which are making profits.
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Why on Discord and not here itself? Since you posted your requirement here, I presume this will be the best place to provide the details so that others can read it too. I am also willing to know about your previous projects, if any, which are making profits.

Because it is not yet released
bcshop.io

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:34:04 AM

Give whitepaper or other financial plan. Describe why do you think your project is going to be successful, there are a lot of competition in your subject area. Entry threshold is really high, how are you going to deal with it?

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

Give whitepaper or other financial plan. Describe why do you think your project is going to be successful, there are a lot of competition in your subject area. Entry threshold is really high, how are you going to deal with it?

It's not a saturated idea and it's profitable because it's a PVP game, we will also pay youtubers to play with our website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: